Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579982 Posts in 73883 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 14, 2024, 11:31:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Kris Murrell
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kris Murrell  (Read 180696 times)

fbbfbb2

Kris Murrell
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012, 04:12:50 pm »

robin

Re: Kris Murrell
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2012, 08:39:56 pm »
Kris Murrell: Her Life, Business, & Body : BLOG 1

If you can uncover your façade…You may now enter my masquerade. In other words…..Welcome to my blog. 

It was suggested that I write a little about myself to introduce and/or refreshen everyone with my background. It's been 2 years since my last stage appearance so I'm gonna break it down in a recap so I don't bore you with the details:

All my life, I always wanted to be somebody.  Now I see that I should have been more specific. Through the years of growing, maturing, and trying to define who I am; I'm more confused now than a cow on astro turf.  Although confusion is an easy noun, there's more depth to the state of being.  Example (and i'll try not to lose ya)……

1979 Confusion is born (you can forget that factoid if you like)

1982 - 2007 Dancer/Ballerina (yes that's 25 years of dance: my TRUE passion to this day)

1995 - 2002 Waitress/Bartender

1997 College Scholarship for Dance and Soccer

1998 - 2007 Entered the world we should call: Chronicles of Gym Drama
    -These would be the years that I assumed I would be an aerobics instructor to complement my dancing
    -These would also be the years that I unintentionally resurrected that of a Princess Amazon
    -My first bodybuilding shows

(2000) Performer for Disney and Busch Gardens
(2001) Custom Cabinet Designer
(2002-2005) Managed/Operated Bed & Breakfast
(2000-2007) Dance Instructor

2008 Semi Un-Employeed (bartending & personal training) This is where I learned to never give up who you are for ANYBODY (especially while prepping for a show - in which I placed dead last at North Americans). I guess that's to be expected when you're heart broken while sitting in a sauna 30min before pre judging starts.

2009 - REDEMPTION & LIFE's Adventures Begin

Looking back, it was 2009 that I felt LIFE truly began. Within this year alone; 1) Hired with Europa Sports Products 2) I moved across country from GA to California without knowing a soul 3) Turned the big 30 (another factoid to forget) 4) Achieved IFBB Pro Status and moved on to becoming an NPC Judge

Every so many years, we change. We are not who we WERE, 5 years ago. We are not who we will be IN 5 years. I refer to them as "phases". It sounds more dignified than calling them mistakes.  With all my decisions and choices, they are what they are…..MINE. And I'm extremely proud to say that I have NO REGRETS! I am who I am and it's now that I feel comfortable with who that is. I'll explain this in later blogs.

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
Kris Murrell
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 07:28:43 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2012, 11:45:31 am »
Kris Murrell' last outing,
2009 NPC Nationals, 1st place Heavyweights, earned pro card.

IFBB Grand Prix Los Angeles 2012, her first Physique contest, placed 12th.

Another great FBB career flickers out....

The lady who swatted Krissy like an annoying bug was one of today's most successful new Physique stars Sara Hurrle. Her first place Physique is seen here using a double biceps to bury Krissy. Amazing to think a few years ago Krissy would have blown her off stage using only her lungs...

buddye

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2012, 04:25:41 am »
Those were the days. The prettiest woman you'll ever see flexing massive rock-hard muscles. :woot:

diabolax

Kris Murrell
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2012, 02:21:19 pm »
Kris Murrell is a charming American bodybuilder German origins, she is a native of Brunswick. At 30 years the seductive Kris Murrell has forged a well muscled body, and it puts more value when she puts on a slinky mini dress well, specifically with slits on the sides shows her beautiful shapely thighs and muscular.

diabolax

Kris Murrell
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 02:22:58 pm »

diabolax

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 02:23:35 pm »

diabolax

Kris Murrell
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 02:24:30 pm »
Kris Murrell is not a tiny lady. At 5’7″ tall, she weighs in at 175 lbs. And she is incredibly strong. She bench presses more than 250 lbs, and can leg press 1200 lbs. Kris is 31 years old, and was born in Georgia. She may still be working for Cory Everson‘s Fitness for Women as a the Director of Personal Training. Kris is known for her extreme workouts and her dedication to lifting heavy weights and building no-screwing-around muscle.

Name: Kris Murrell
Date of Birth: 3/1/79
Birthplace: St. Simons Island, GA
Current Location: Headed to Los Angeles!!!
Eye Color: Blue/Green
Hair Color: Dirty Blond with highlights and lowlights
Height: 5'7"

DiamondDragon007

Kris Murrell
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2012, 10:48:21 pm »

kenji

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2012, 09:25:50 am »

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2012, 06:39:54 am »

DiamondDragon007

Kris Murrell
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 10:37:36 pm »
The good ol' days. But she's still sexy as hell!   :cool2:

Offline markin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2012, 07:04:27 pm »
  Glutes to die for....

:-\       :-\       :-\

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
Kris Murrell
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2012, 06:02:20 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Kris Murrell

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View