Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573770 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 01:05:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Erm guys... My wife just dead-lifted me...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Erm guys... My wife just dead-lifted me...  (Read 2819 times)

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Erm guys... My wife just dead-lifted me...
« on: May 20, 2019, 04:33:27 pm »
I think this is the right area for this...
Pretty much what the title says. I just had to get it out as I was so shocked at her confidence and how she just did it.

She has been going to the gym a lot more recently and started focussing on lifting heavier weights and less on cardio and light weights. She told me how well she was doing and how she was really starting to enjoy dead lifting because she was really seeing fast improvements. For her birthday she even asked me for some lifting straps as she weight was getting too heavy for her grip but not for the lift itself, of course I obliged ;-)

Anywho, one night last week we were messing around and being silly whilst getting boring house tasks done and she rugby tackled me onto the bed for a laugh. We have a little play fight and banter ensues, I call her a weakling for a laugh and that is when it happened. She said in a confident tone "Right on the floor, lie flat and brace." So I did. She straddled me, gripped my jeans and belt around the waist band area, I tensed up to keep straight crossing my arms over my chest and legs at the ankles. She took the strain and then she did it, she dead lifted me... 3 times! I was shocked, impressed and so proud and she seemed to really get a kick out of it too. She put me down and I gave her some nice compliments and of course a fist bump. Just to give some perspective I am about 80kg and she is 60kg. We haven't done it since but she is still hitting the gym, still lifting, I am looking forward to see what else she comes up with. I'll come back and share if we end up doing anything else crazy.

Unfortunately she is shy about her body image and doesn't like photos of that sort of thing but after seeing the confidence she displayed that time I'm sure with time she will come around.

Thanks for reading, I just had to tell someone as it was an amazing experience and I thought you guys would probably appreciate and understand my excitement more than anyone else.

PC

Offline Zenon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Erm guys... My wife just dead-lifted me...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 03:52:52 pm »
 :funny:
Now it's fun, but in near feature it could be fem-dom and the new order  ;D

What is her gym-goal? Is she want to be big and strong?
What are her stats? We know her current weight but what about her start-weight and some muscle size or height...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Erm guys... My wife just dead-lifted me...
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 10:50:18 am »
Lol, who knows, lets see where it goes. It's one of those gently gently type things so I'm kinda tiptoeing around it at the moment and letting her get on with it. She wanted to get stronger as she likes obstacle course runs and wants to be better at the obstacles as her running is pretty good. But wien she started she enjoyed it and saw results so changed to just getting stronger all round. No idea of her starting weight etc I'm afraid but she is 5'6 and getting to be a little power house. Her new goal is 10 wide arm pull ups and be able to do a muscle up without a band for assistance by new year. Can't wait to see if she can do it! I'll keep you updated.

Sorry for lack of formatting etc, quickly typed on my phone.

P-C

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Erm guys... My wife just dead-lifted me...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View