Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576317 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 10:33:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NikkiJNow/6FtAtomicBlonde
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NikkiJNow/6FtAtomicBlonde  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
NikkiJNow/6FtAtomicBlonde
« on: March 15, 2024, 08:59:25 pm »
Well, I'm crawling out of the sock drawer and seeing Nikki in LA on the 21st.  Even though I'm an old, grizzled vet, I am trembling with anticipation.  Report will be forthcoming.  "Wheeeeee!!"
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: NikkiJNow/6FtAtomicBlonde
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 10:32:18 am »
I've indulged in exploring Nikki's considerable charms for 7 years. The first few times were fun but also a bit passive compared to my favorite sessions, which is fair, girls for whom that's not true initially are really rare. She's gotten much better at projecting self confidence the way I like since then. Should be a great time.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 04:36:31 am »
she's fun, last time I saw her...it was memorable.
Yo.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 02:40:54 pm »
Well, I'm crawling out of the sock drawer and seeing Nikki in LA on the 21st.  Even though I'm an old, grizzled vet, I am trembling with anticipation.  Report will be forthcoming.  "Wheeeeee!!"

She was one of my last sessions. Nikki was entering the scene and I was leaving. Saw her for one traditional hotel session, and two outdoor kink mini-sessions (10 mins or so each time of parking lot shenanigans). I'm her height, but she towered me in heels, and while I'm fit for my age (LOL!) Nikki is an Amazon. You will have a wonderful time being under her control. Good luck!

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 03:25:42 pm »
She has a pretty impressive travel schedule and bunch of vids for sale out there.

https://sessiongirls.com/amazon-nikki-2/

What type of session is she known for the most and how sensual does she get?  I reached out to her a while back when she was coming to my area and she didn’t seem into a Lift and carry session.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2024, 04:00:14 pm »
She excels at fantasy level or light wrestling. She does mention lifting on her profile. I'm sure she's ok lifting smaller guys, but if you are average size (170lbs) or big you should remember she's not a powerlifter and has never trained to do that sort of thing, so if she declines such a request it shouldn't be seen as that much of a surprise. Also, many fbbs who've been active as long as she has have experienced a back injury, it's always a valid concern.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2024, 01:52:02 am »
Well, now I know why it was a bad idea for Joe Louis, Michael Jordan, Bob Cousy, Mark Spitz, and Muhammed Ali to try for a comeback. :::sigh:::

Saw Nikki.  What a beeeee-yoo-tiful woman!! . . . alas, not enough muscle, but that's not her fault.  Tried every which way to find my way to the promised land, but she kind of reminded me of wifey.  37" inseam, no fat . . . all muscle, just not enough.  But before I go into full Brett-Kavanaugh-elitist-fraternity-scumbag-mode, she DID have enough muscle to pop some of my rib cartilage while scissoring me.  We both heard it pop and it hurt (but I'd never admit that to her), and it freaked her out a little bit . . . and me too. She is a figgy, not a physique and def not a bber.  I guess the only thing that will jump start my ancient, weeping junk is freaky muscle, but then isn't that the way it's always been for the past thirty years?  Anyway, truly lovely woman, kind, sweet, funny and with one of those personalities where you go "I'll marry you now and find out later if you really are as great a human being as you appear to be." LOL! She was very liberal with her gifts, but no FS, so don't insult her by asking.  And of course YMMV.  Honestly, I don't know if FS would have even helped me.  I guess I'm too old a bunny to get overly excited about anything that isn't Olympia caliber size/shred. I'm also old A.F. and the older I get, the fewer body parts function properly, goddamn it!!   :'(  In addition to my rib cartilage, she almost crushed my skull with a head scissors so my comment that she doesn't have sufficient muscle is, of course, idiotic, and I should be beaten severely about the neck and shoulders for saying that!  In five months, I enter my eighth decade on this cosmic pebble, so I think this is my last foray. From now on, I'll be snapping to bulkettes on *****.  ::sigh::  But Nikki is a rare gem . . . treat her right. 

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2024, 03:27:30 am »
When the guy mentioned lifting I was going to say that in person it's obvious she has a very slender frame, that makes the muscle she does have look nice but she's definitely not a big girl/lifter type.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2024, 03:37:51 am »
There’s a new video of her with kandylegs. Looks like off season shape and tbh looks more healthy than being in that shredded/lean shape

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2024, 04:46:47 am »
When the guy mentioned lifting I was going to say that in person it's obvious she has a very slender frame, that makes the muscle she does have look nice but she's definitely not a big girl/lifter type.

Yes and yes . . . but one of the most stunningly lovely creatures I've seen in my lifetime that lifetime encompasses about $150k in sessions the last thirty years.

She's one of those whose memory I will take to my grave. <3

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2024, 03:15:08 am »
Bulk...I'm right there with you and share your admiration for this lady.  I actually was one of her first sessions when she started and continued to see her as often as I could until for some reason we slowly drifted apart.  It probably has more to do with the "after effect" of Covid which significantly cut back on my traveling to other cities the past few years in order to see someone.  I'm pretty much of a "homeboy" these days, but still REALLY miss the good "ol" days of attending all the major shows (Arnold, Masters and Olympia" and especially miss all the friends I made as we all gathered together at the Gator Bar in the Orleans Hotel in Vegas :singing: !!!

And again, here's to The Japanese Steak House dinners we attended during the Arnold...LOL :woot: 

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2024, 06:10:11 am »
Not just a shatteringly gorgeous woman, but exuding sweetness, kindness, and just generally awesome vibes.

Yep, those were the salad days, with Joe, Vas, Coop, Tre . . . and of course Nadine LORTimer.  LOL!  And dining with all of those splendid bulkettes! Those days remind of the line in the movie "Patton," when he says, “For over a thousand years Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of triumph, a tumultuous parade . . . . A slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting."

Bulk...I'm right there with you and share your admiration for this lady.  I actually was one of her first sessions when she started and continued to see her as often as I could until for some reason we slowly drifted apart.  It probably has more to do with the "after effect" of Covid which significantly cut back on my traveling to other cities the past few years in order to see someone.  I'm pretty much of a "homeboy" these days, but still REALLY miss the good "ol" days of attending all the major shows (Arnold, Masters and Olympia" and especially miss all the friends I made as we all gathered together at the Gator Bar in the Orleans Hotel in Vegas :singing: !!!

And again, here's to The Japanese Steak House dinners we attended during the Arnold...LOL :woot:

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2024, 04:05:08 pm »
 :hey:

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2024, 07:52:42 pm »
Well, now I know why it was a bad idea for Joe Louis, Michael Jordan, Bob Cousy, Mark Spitz, and Muhammed Ali to try for a comeback. :::sigh:::

Saw Nikki.  What a beeeee-yoo-tiful woman!! . . . alas, not enough muscle, but that's not her fault.  Tried every which way to find my way to the promised land, but she kind of reminded me of wifey.  37" inseam, no fat . . . all muscle, just not enough.  But before I go into full Brett-Kavanaugh-elitist-fraternity-scumbag-mode, she DID have enough muscle to pop some of my rib cartilage while scissoring me.  We both heard it pop and it hurt (but I'd never admit that to her), and it freaked her out a little bit . . . and me too. She is a figgy, not a physique and def not a bber.  I guess the only thing that will jump start my ancient, weeping junk is freaky muscle, but then isn't that the way it's always been for the past thirty years?  Anyway, truly lovely woman, kind, sweet, funny and with one of those personalities where you go "I'll marry you now and find out later if you really are as great a human being as you appear to be." LOL! She was very liberal with her gifts, but no FS, so don't insult her by asking.  And of course YMMV.  Honestly, I don't know if FS would have even helped me.  I guess I'm too old a bunny to get overly excited about anything that isn't Olympia caliber size/shred. I'm also old A.F. and the older I get, the fewer body parts function properly, goddamn it!!   :'(  In addition to my rib cartilage, she almost crushed my skull with a head scissors so my comment that she doesn't have sufficient muscle is, of course, idiotic, and I should be beaten severely about the neck and shoulders for saying that!  In five months, I enter my eighth decade on this cosmic pebble, so I think this is my last foray. From now on, I'll be snapping to bulkettes on *****.  ::sigh::  But Nikki is a rare gem . . . treat her right.

Bulk, one of the great comments on this site that I've ever read over the years. I just passed my seventh decade "on this cosmic pebble" so I understand your experience. First about Nikki, she is exactly how you describe her. When I was in her area a couple of years ago - actually a few times - I had one full session with her and while it was dominant & quasi-sensual I was glad I didn't go for the full wrestling option after reading your post. After that when I visited a couple more times I talked her into meeting me at a parking lot. She was dressed in a sports bra and tight leggings, she dropped her car keys and was ordered to pick them up and worship her feet. Heaven for me.

About FS and YMMV with any sessionette, in 15, 18 yrs. of meetings with these wonderful Amazonian women I never asked or received FS. But in two, maybe three cases, where I was a regular the chemistry was there and it was seemingly implied "the next time" could be it. Seriously, very seriously, I didn't want to cross that bridge. However about YMMV, with more than a few of these gorgeous, strong and lovely ladies, sensual things did happen in both giving and receiving.

Bulk, I think I can speak for the both of us that we've done this for more than awhile and, at least for me, I'm happy with the memories I have of these adventures and feel damned lucky I met the gracious ladies I've been with. Heal well my friend.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2024, 08:12:33 pm »
Power from leverage is a wonderful thing, and an exceedingly wonderful thing in her case, plus she's got more muscle than it seems because the rest of her is so small. To be sure she's not as strong as the hulking powerlifters I enjoy, but I'm always impressed by what's there and it's always a great time. She's a feisty one, and when it's all in good fun you can tell she's really enjoying herself, and when she's really enjoying herself…well everything else about the session is much better than the alternative.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NikkiJNow/6FtAtomicBlonde

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View