Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572468 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:11:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Athlete Pictures  |  Tischa Thomas
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tischa Thomas  (Read 76609 times)

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tischa Thomas
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2019, 10:45:16 am »
 :heart:  Splendid, in the front poses, we denote the pre-eminence of the back muscles of the thigh that appear from the front, with the naked eye. That's beefy-beutiful and prooves the control and muscle quality of the Lady. And a little higher, what a voluptuous light relief in her tiny and so cute golden triangle, emotional ... It leaves us stunned, imaginative, dreamy...

:woohoo: I think that Tischa should get even thicker, there is still a lot of room to fill ... With her size, once well stocked and well fed, having more than translucent skin on the venous muscle streaked, Tischa could defeat the Bigger and The Greatest! See this awesome Chest profile pose, these two cute "little beefy" full of muscular femininity.
It may be too late this year, but in 2020, in a world at peace, Tischa could move out n dazzle with a little luck and a little more work. Good luck Tischa, you're beautiful already and you can become (some would say "re-become" and I understand them by watching your exploits during your victorious NPC) The Titanic Dancing Statue of Our Times.  :clap:
I'd be curious to know her recent measurements and off season measurements as well as her weight that off-season looks mind-boggling!!! Tischa is large in size, more than 1m70, she must be close to 80 kilos or much more in Off ...   :wow:

:clap:   :thanks:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2019, 10:45:16 am »

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2019, 09:16:20 pm »
:heart:  Splendid, in the front poses, we denote the pre-eminence of the back muscles of the thigh that appear from the front, with the naked eye. That's beefy-beutiful and prooves the control and muscle quality of the Lady. And a little higher, what a voluptuous light relief in her tiny and so cute golden triangle, emotional ... It leaves us stunned, imaginative, dreamy...

:woohoo: I think that Tischa should get even thicker, there is still a lot of room to fill ... With her size, once well stocked and well fed, having more than translucent skin on the venous muscle streaked, Tischa could defeat the Bigger and The Greatest! See this awesome Chest profile pose, these two cute "little beefy" full of muscular femininity.
It may be too late this year, but in 2020, in a world at peace, Tischa could move out n dazzle with a little luck and a little more work. Good luck Tischa, you're beautiful already and you can become (some would say "re-become" and I understand them by watching your exploits during your victorious NPC) The Titanic Dancing Statue of Our Times.  :clap:
I'd be curious to know her recent measurements and off season measurements as well as her weight that off-season looks mind-boggling!!! Tischa is large in size, more than 1m70, she must be close to 80 kilos or much more in Off ...   :wow:

:clap:   :thanks:
I'd be curious to know her recent measurements and off season measurements as well as her weight that off-season looks mind-boggling!!! Tischa is large in size, more than 1m70, she must be close to 80 kilos or much

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2023, 09:08:46 pm »
Tischa Thomas

Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

I`ve fallen deeply in love with You Ranbel Sun
https://www.facebook.com/ranbel

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Athlete Pictures  |  Tischa Thomas

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View