Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574495 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 11:57:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 545864 times)

Offline superfetdown

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #660 on: June 10, 2021, 11:17:30 am »
jadewellness88 - ig level content for 45 dollars  dont waste your money its a huge rip off.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #660 on: June 10, 2021, 11:17:30 am »

Offline Hbfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #661 on: June 10, 2021, 01:44:24 pm »
badassroxx25_vip ebony muscle girl, hc videos short on page, long ppv

Offline andre.krug

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #662 on: June 11, 2021, 12:59:19 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Checkout You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login pretty new but 🔥🔥🔥 so far

I just subscribed her OF, I like like her content, many 18+ videos  :) currently her name is only QuadGodess You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #663 on: June 11, 2021, 03:52:32 pm »
I do want to add that in my experience, the window tends to be pretty small for bodybuilders, and on the custom side I have missed out on certain women with certain looks because they downsize or quit altogether, or start dating someone who doesn't want them doing this or that, or for whatever reason. I have no expectation of anyone that I buy from regularly that it's a long term thing, on both ends.

Bottom line, my expectations are usually pretty low, but visual quality shouldn't be an issue in 2021 and reading comprehension, also. If you don't really want to do customs, don't offer them if you think it's too time intensive. Or, don't take on so many--I've had the same problem when writing and the volume is too much.

One great surprise was when Aspen Rae was doing Valentines customs last year for like 10$. It was I think for 1 minute of video but she surprised me with 2 minutes of everything I asked for. Someone like her probably gets so many pings but I think she gets it more than the average. Clean video, done in a reasonable amount of time. It's one of my favorite things.
I pretty much only use OF for custom videos and have had way more positive responses than negative. I love strength challenge and flexing stuff, and the most expensive girls very rarely provide you with the best videos in that genre. I've paid $5 for some amazing efforts and then paid $35 and received a lazy attempt.

If anyone else is interested in strength/workout challenge stuff I have to recommend Veve Lane. She's very professional about it all, and always gives a crazy amount of effort.

Offline gellface123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #664 on: June 11, 2021, 09:39:19 pm »
any recent reviews of micaela;s site? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
looks like she has alot of content just little higher price

Offline sickwithit

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #665 on: June 13, 2021, 08:01:29 pm »
For those of you who are interested in hardcore b/g action, I don't think anyone can come even close to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.   I truly believe that she actually enjoys that lifestyle and this muscle nymph probably cannot go a full week without getting a d.    As of today, she had nearly 3k posts and 10k media.  🤨   Find me someone better.  I'll wait.

Offline Dingaro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #666 on: June 13, 2021, 09:55:52 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - posts topless and nude flexing & masturbation videos, PPV but cheap.

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #667 on: June 14, 2021, 03:08:32 pm »
For those of you who are interested in hardcore b/g action, I don't think anyone can come even close to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.   I truly believe that she actually enjoys that lifestyle and this muscle nymph probably cannot go a full week without getting a d.    As of today, she had nearly 3k posts and 10k media.  🤨   Find me someone better.  I'll wait.

How built is she?  Not really that into hardcore, and normally prefer to follow women at least Physique size.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #668 on: June 15, 2021, 01:30:35 am »

How built is she?  Not really that into hardcore, and normally prefer to follow women at least Physique size.

If you go on her OF page there is a link to a site that has a few full body pictures.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #669 on: June 15, 2021, 11:03:07 pm »

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #670 on: June 16, 2021, 09:20:41 am »

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #671 on: June 21, 2021, 03:27:26 pm »

Topless photos and videos but the image quality is terrible.  When you criticize this, she block and humiliate you, and you can't get your money back.
Definitely don't subscribe.

Onlyfans has a lot to criticize, but most importantly, when the model blocks you, you can't text her and get your money back. But if she blocks you from seeing the profile, your money will be refunded.  It's a pain not being able to send a message to the model you paid for.

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #672 on: June 21, 2021, 03:31:21 pm »

Anyone have any review?

Offline myopter686

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #673 on: June 21, 2021, 05:09:07 pm »

34 posts since August of 2020.  Posted on March 1, 2021 and then again on June 5, 2021.  Not much content. 

For $10/month I expected more. 

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #674 on: June 21, 2021, 05:57:06 pm »

34 posts since August of 2020.  Posted on March 1, 2021 and then again on June 5, 2021.  Not much content. 

For $10/month I expected more.

Not worth it. I signed up for one month last year as a preview to see how she looked before scheduling a session. I can't remember if her IG was active. Turned out scheduling didn't work out for a session anyway. I would guess it's a cycle if most of her posts are from 2020, where people stop subbing, so she stops posting, so no one else subs. One-time fee of $10 not a big deal, but wouldn't bother subbing long-term to her page (or any page really). But I no longer use OF anyway.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View