Pages:
Actions
  • #241 by mo235x on 30 Jun 2020
  • Here are some reviews.

https://onlyfans.com/thespiritualbadass

The videos are short (2 min max) not very explicit , probably only 2 of the 40 vids are fully nude vids.  If you never seen her naked before go for it, otherwise save your money.

https://onlyfans.com/musclemama1113

Good amount of videos lots of nude posing,twerking, strength and workout vids.  There are some dildo vids as well which lead to longer vids that ask for tips to purchase.  Well worth the money fulfills all needs. 
  • #242 by peakfan on 01 Jul 2020
  • @Lovefbbmega:  Since you seem to be associated with Fanswise-xl, do you have any comment about the amount of broken videos on it?  Why does that seem to be such a consistent issue?  Are you clearing off old ones to save space but leaving up the thumbnails or something?
  • #243 by abracadabra on 01 Jul 2020
  • I've never heard of Fanswise until now. My opinion isn't important, but many other guys probably haven't either. The girls' goal isn't to swing market share, it's to make money now. More guys are on OF. I just looked at the Fanswise insta**** page and the OF IG page, side by side. The marketing for fanswise is just ineffective. Sorry for being harsh, just giving my opinion.

Top descriptions:

Quote from: Fanswise
    With Fanswise you can sell subscription videos, VOD and any product via your integrated store. Each one having their own tab. Fanswise is the best!

Quote from: Onlyfans
    Make your influence pay!

Onlyfans is short and to the point. No need to think about what any of that stuff from the FW description means, and no self-proclamations about being the best. Then scroll down FW IG page and see loads of pics of FBBs flexing. Sure, an FBB looking at it might see it and think cool, I can relate to that, but there's no messaging jumping out at you. It takes significant cognitive effort to figure out what it is.

On the other hand, scroll down OF IG, and see many inspirational quotes on the pictures themselves (no need to click the pictures):

Onlyfans can and will be a great life changer for myself and others

It's so endless, the platform and what you can do with it

Onlyfans allows me to connect with my fans on a personal level

Onlyfans was the best business decision I ever made

On every single one of their posts with an inspirational quote, they have some effective photoshopping putting the text on top of a blue-ish color that jumps out at you, which is consistent with the color schema on their website. Then some people here reporting Fanswise has a bad tech experience. I've never used it, so I can't speak to that, but if I'm an FBB looking for a platform, that might make me nervous.

Marketing is more than taking what you might think is a bunch of sexy photos and slapping them on an insta**** page. Then when I go to your actual website:

Quote from: Fanswise
    Lightning fast uploading
    Multi-video uploading
    Performer-to-Performer communication
    Chat with members
    Cross-over-content between performers
    Individual performer store
    Affiliate program for blogs to promote your content
    80% Standard commission rate
    (Deduct 5% when gained from affiliates)

That is a big wall of text to take in. Compared to what I see on the onlyfans website:

Much simpler. Very effective. Plus their logo is bigger and more recognizable, their buttons are more appealing (more rounded, etc.). They have an effective animation of what OF looks like on a phone, the typical addictive social media feed. I don't work in marketing, but this is what I see in about 5 minutes of work. The content itself doesn't always matter, but presentation is very important in the business world. (Marketing isn't just important to attract the talent either, but also to attract the customers. OF is run by shitty people though, there's no denying that.)
  • #244 by Lovefbbmega on 03 Jul 2020
  • Onflyfans has been developped in 2016, and they are not limited to Fbbs (which is our case). Would we open to "normal girls" , we d have probably more users...
    This not our vision.
    I dont think Onlfyans has ever sponsored or help anyone as we do.

I understand the interface and user experience part, and this is why we have changed the platforme Twice and now we are working for a 3 months workout flow on a brand new app with a better interface.

We have already many fbbs using it, and yes like any website you may have some bugs or issues. I m not saying everything is perfect. But we are defintely putting our money and effort to create a better place for both users and models and we are about to offer something incredible in the next 3 Months.
  • #245 by abracadabra on 03 Jul 2020
  • It's mostly an advertising issue. Making a bigger logo, cleaning up the insta**** messaging, etc. It's not even a technology thing. I wouldn't expect much increase in market share if you don't do the little things. The big-effort tech fixes often go unnoticed in life. I don't have a dog in this fight though, just letting you know what I see.
  • #246 by Ric on 08 Jul 2020
  • Here's an idea to get a discussion going.

What are your favorite 1-2 OF pages/models you have subscribed to?  Maybe add some details about why and what sort of content you like.  Do you like FBBs or more of a fitness look?  Do you want to see nudity and sexual stuff or are you more about the interaction.

• #247 by Dingaro on 08 Jul 2020
  • For me it has to be QueenJasmine and proyeo. I prefer the more muscular look and they're both very muscular and post a lot of nude flexing, which I enjoy. I recommend them both.
  • #248 by fp909 on 09 Jul 2020
  • Angela is a favorite of mine and a friend. She’s thrilled by all the good reviews especially since she spent so long in off season to develop her current look. She looks phenomenal
  • #249 by peakfan on 09 Jul 2020
  • Yep, Angela Yeo (https://onlyfans.com/proyeo) is a new favorite of mine.  Pretty much the only negative I can give is that she just started the page a few months ago, so there's not that much of a backlog built up.  She's already posted some pretty amazing stuff in ripped condition, though.

Her IG is @ankhjii_pro_yeo if anyone wants to see what she looks like, there's a lot of nice photos and clips there, too.

For me it has to be QueenJasmine and proyeo. I prefer the more muscular look and they're both very muscular and post a lot of nude flexing, which I enjoy. I recommend them both.

I think you meant queenjasmin, with the "E" it leads to an empty account.

Also, it would be nice if a mod could go through this thread and add the other pages mentioned to the master list in the first post.
  • #250 by lanky on 10 Jul 2020
  • Decent content on this one, UK girl -

https://onlyfans.com/hornysexymuscles

Anyone else tried this?  What level of muscularity is she (no idea of real name, so hard to check!).

found her on twit***:
    https://twit***.com/hornysexymuscl1
  • #251 by Dingaro on 11 Jul 2020
  • For me it has to be QueenJasmine and proyeo. I prefer the more muscular look and they're both very muscular and post a lot of nude flexing, which I enjoy. I recommend them both.

I think you meant queenjasmin, with the "E" it leads to an empty account.

That's right, sorry for the typo!
  • #252 by ash_housewares on 16 Jul 2020
  • I can confirm without a doubt proyeo is worth it.  She will occasionally sell extra videos through DM which IMO have also been worth the extra cost.  Super friendly and hot as hell!   
  • #253 by sean238 on 16 Jul 2020
  • Sex Tank.Trust me, you want to join her only fans. She live streams a lot and it’s very hot. That’s all I’m going to say. Her IG is in the title.

https://onlyfans.com/sextank11?rec=5739067

• #254 by Warhawk Overdrive on 16 Jul 2020
  • Sex Tank.Trust me, you want to join her only fans. She live streams a lot and it’s very hot. That’s all I’m going to say. Her IG is in the title.

https://onlyfans.com/sextank11?rec=5739067

Does she flex muscle or is it all XXX????
  • #255 by 88hereweare on 18 Jul 2020
  • I have tried out a bunch of OnlyFans pages over the past 6 months or so. Here are my favorites:

Fitbeast: onlyfans.com/fitbeastelite   - nude flexing and workouts, mostly on the page with a few things over DM

Barbara Buffy: onlyfans.com/barborabuffy - nude flexing and workouts, all on the page

Monstress/Musclemama: onlyfans.com/musclemama1113 - topless flexing and workouts, mostly on the page with some over DM

Shannon Seeley  onlyfans.com/shannonseeley - topless flexing, all on the page

Stephanie  onlyfans.com/treephysique - topless flexing, some workouts, all on the page

Vanth  onlyfans.com/vanthmusclevampire - nude videos, not a ton of flexing, all on the page

Anjie -  onlyfans.com/proyeo  - amazing as mentioned in this thread

Rose Delacourt -  onlyfans.com/rose_delacourt - she is a powerlifter, there is not a ton of flexing but she will make customs. She does post work out videos though. All on the page.

Hannah -  onlyfans.com/hannah_h - Nude videos, all on the page

Ava Simone -  onlyfans.com/avasimone001 - Nude videos, all on the page

Mutiny - onlyfans.com/mutinywrestling - She posts long clips (like 10 min or so) of wrestling matches from her company.

Pages:
Actions