Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572590 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:59:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 536089 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #210 on: June 22, 2020, 04:00:26 pm »
onlyfans.com/danashemesh
Joined just to take a look. Pretty much what I expected. It's Inst@gram sexy. Mostly workout and posing with some hand-bra action and tank tops. It's not bad, but it's difficult to justify a subscription in a world where so many women, including her, are giving this type of material away for free.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #210 on: June 22, 2020, 04:00:26 pm »

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #211 on: June 22, 2020, 09:09:38 pm »
Nataliya Amazonka has "upgraded" her onlyfans page with some very hot pics almost full nudes!!!!! There are pics with her nipples visible on the beach.....🤩🤩

https://onlyfans.com/amazonka

Amazingly well priced at.....I take that back.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #212 on: June 22, 2020, 09:13:03 pm »
onlyfans.com/msjordan

Just getting started but producing hot as hell pics as well as a willingness to produce custom pics in double quick time.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #213 on: June 22, 2020, 10:56:54 pm »
onlyfans.com/danashemesh
Joined just to take a look. Pretty much what I expected. It's Inst@gram sexy. Mostly workout and posing with some hand-bra action and tank tops. It's not bad, but it's difficult to justify a subscription in a world where so many women, including her, are giving this type of material away for free.

Same. Was hoping to ask for custom stuff innthe DMs but so far she’s left me on read.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2020, 01:17:13 am »
Nataliya Amazonka has "upgraded" her onlyfans page with some very hot pics almost full nudes!!!!! There are pics with her nipples visible on the beach.....🤩🤩

https://onlyfans.com/amazonka

Amazingly well priced at.....I take that back.

Whoa... thats some monster pricing to match her monster muscles  :-\
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2020, 02:21:22 am »
good lord. for $50 you could get 6-7 minutes of topless cam with her on HBC. that's more worth it.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2020, 04:46:16 pm »
good lord. for $50 you could get 6-7 minutes of topless cam with her on HBC. that's more worth it.

She is not the only one. I have seen women charging $7 and more  for clips lasting less than a minute.
But, get what you can, while you can, I guess
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2020, 04:55:04 pm »
i used to think that way but a lot of them don't really offer value for time.

I specifically asked someone for a 3 min video for $100, was agreed upon, and then received a video less than aminute long lmao like c'mon. they're dead to me.

even worse when they ask for these high-ass prices (think $20+/mo) and don't entertain requests, don't respond to messages, and/or request astronomical tips for hidden videos that you probably don't want anyway.

I had hoped crossfit_bodybuilder would have a bangin flex onlyfans. turns out its just mostly her having sex with her bf and no muscles allowed. stuff like that is a big nope for me.

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2020, 11:44:30 pm »
OMG!  Giving these women hundreds of dollars for simply flashing a nipple is beyond my understanding.  What are you guys doing?  That's why people are getting ripped off left and right.  Throwing money away for so little in return.  :-[

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #219 on: June 24, 2020, 05:50:29 am »
OMG!  Giving these women hundreds of dollars for simply flashing a nipple is beyond my understanding.  What are you guys doing?  That's why people are getting ripped off left and right.  Throwing money away for so little in return.  :-[

If you can't stand the heat.......

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #220 on: June 24, 2020, 08:00:16 pm »
Just a note, Ripped Reiley (D.W.) mentioned back on page 2 is still on onlyfans, her page is just:

https://onlyfans.com/musclequeend

now.  It's pretty good, even if a lot of it is in offseason condition.  I actually preferred some of the videos she had on HBC as VODs, but it's a good value considering how often she posts.  Her Inst@gram is @alpha.grl now if you want to see what she looks like.

My favorite onlyfans of the ones I've tried so far are:

Emily Brand- https://onlyfans.com/emilyjbrand98

Ruzh Bedzir- https://onlyfans.com/ruzhbedzir

Emily might annoy some people with how many of her videos are just preview clips for longer videos that she charges an arm and a leg for, and could use a little more posing variety, but her always-ripped physique is amazing and it's worth seeing even the preview stuff.  I wish Ruzh did more flexing-in-sleeves clips, but the ones she does have are among the hottest I've ever seen.

Both those women post a ton of stuff on IG (@_emjbrand98_ and @ruzh_bedzir), so it's pretty easy to get an idea what they'll look like.

To make downloading content from OF easier I recommend the browser addon "Downloader for OnlyFans.com", it's available for Firefox and Chrome, and navigating and downloading from the lengthier pages is a huge pain without it since the site uses that dumb "infinite scroll" design.  It also downloads the videos in higher quality than you get using a lot of other methods.

Also, regarding https://onlyfans.com/elladonna69, is the content much different from what she has on her manyvids store?  You'll have to take another member's word for it or join her onlyfans page anyway.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #221 on: June 24, 2020, 08:48:36 pm »
To make downloading content from OF easier I recommend the browser addon "Downloader for OnlyFans.com", it's available for Firefox and Chrome, and navigating and downloading from the lengthier pages is a huge pain without it since the site uses that dumb "infinite scroll" design.  It also downloads the videos in higher quality than you get using a lot of other methods.

I use this addon. Works great! It adds a download button under the photo/video to easily grab it or you can click to download everything on that fan site.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #222 on: June 24, 2020, 08:51:32 pm »
what is the difference between OnlyFans and fanswise-xl.com?
I Saradas

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #223 on: June 24, 2020, 09:10:27 pm »
They're similar, but half the videos on fanswise-xl tend to be broken, the site is terribly run on a technical level.

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #224 on: June 25, 2020, 04:23:27 am »
They're similar, but half the videos on fanswise-xl tend to be broken, the site is terribly run on a technical level.

i see...but is it possible to download videos?
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View