Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572621 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28633 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 06:52:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 536033 times)

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2020, 03:35:36 pm »
Anyone having credit card problems with Only Fans? For some reason, I get an error message when I try to renew subscriptions or send tips. But I was able to maintain a membership a few times in the recent past. The Only Fans admin doesn't respond. Ugh!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2020, 03:35:36 pm »

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #181 on: May 27, 2020, 07:00:27 pm »
Most likely it's because half of their bills send it through their UK processor. If your card automatically declines foreign transactions without you giving notice, this is very likely the reason. Yes, I've contacted them about it, and they claimed to put in a feature request to only bill Americans from the US. Absolutely ridiculous. Their support usually takes 2-10 days to respond, and it's typically a copy-pasted response.

This also means you will be paying foreign transaction fees. Take that into account when budgeting.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #182 on: May 27, 2020, 07:43:17 pm »
Most likely it's because half of their bills send it through their UK processor. If your card automatically declines foreign transactions without you giving notice, this is very likely the reason. Yes, I've contacted them about it, and they claimed to put in a feature request to only bill Americans from the US. Absolutely ridiculous. Their support usually takes 2-10 days to respond, and it's typically a copy-pasted response.

This also means you will be paying foreign transaction fees. Take that into account when budgeting.

Thank you for the info! Kind of a pain. I noticed they were in the UK too when I did a little research on them. Hoping I can re-up my memberships to Anomali and Quad_Queen soon! Two of the best physique women, IMHO. (Oh, and thanks for the heads up on foreign transaction fees...  I wonder if we could get some of these ladies to switch over to Patreon, which doesn't seem to have these issues...)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #183 on: May 27, 2020, 11:40:06 pm »
Interesting. I didn't notice any foreign transaction fees myself and I was billed in U.S. currency. It's possible I missed it, but I'm certain all my cards have no foreign transaction fees. 

I have a few different "cases" with Onlyfans, and one of them pertains to models who do the upcharge thing on renewing subscriptions. I think it's a bad practice, but may be more the fault of OF's setup than of the models themselves.  Either way, if the client misses the "yes, I'm willing to pay more to remember a subscriber" message, then the sub gets dropped.  I'm such a squirrel-chaser that it can be hard to get me to sign up again for something I already signed up for. 

As for their customer service, you're correct. They're the absolute fucking worst and on that basis alone, I often pass on girls I'd really like to support. I don't have any current scripts, but do plan to try again in the future. For now, I'm just paying girls directly for custom content. And of course, I belong to a couple of non-OF websites.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #184 on: May 28, 2020, 12:37:16 am »
Interesting. I didn't notice any foreign transaction fees myself and I was billed in U.S. currency. It's possible I missed it, but I'm certain all my cards have no foreign transaction fees. 

I have a few different "cases" with Onlyfans, and one of them pertains to models who do the upcharge thing on renewing subscriptions. I think it's a bad practice, but may be more the fault of OF's setup than of the models themselves.  Either way, if the client misses the "yes, I'm willing to pay more to remember a subscriber" message, then the sub gets dropped.  I'm such a squirrel-chaser that it can be hard to get me to sign up again for something I already signed up for. 

As for their customer service, you're correct. They're the absolute fucking worst and on that basis alone, I often pass on girls I'd really like to support. I don't have any current scripts, but do plan to try again in the future. For now, I'm just paying girls directly for custom content. And of course, I belong to a couple of non-OF websites.

Thanks for the info! I have been doing that more too... supporting girls I really like directly for custom content. OnlyFans customer service is the worst! Patreon really seems to work better, IMHO.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #185 on: May 28, 2020, 04:31:19 am »
I have only noticed the failed transaction/foreign transaction fee fiasco on tips, not on monthly subscriptions, but maybe it also happens to others on subscriptions.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #186 on: May 28, 2020, 04:52:48 pm »
I have only noticed the failed transaction/foreign transaction fee fiasco on tips, not on monthly subscriptions, but maybe it also happens to others on subscriptions.

Thanks! I had the same problem with tips too.

Offline sephira12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #187 on: May 28, 2020, 06:48:49 pm »
Any Girls that are putting up good domination, humiliation or muscle talk content?

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #188 on: May 28, 2020, 09:11:00 pm »
are you talking about humiliation/trash talk in DM sort of thing, or herbiceps video "OMG! she's bigger than this skinny guy" type of videos with some male talent?

Offline sephira12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #189 on: May 28, 2020, 09:15:51 pm »
are you talking about humiliation/trash talk in DM sort of thing, or herbiceps video "OMG! she's bigger than this skinny guy" type of videos with some male talent?

I’m not sure what you mean by DM but I am looking for stuff similar to POV muscle talk stuff you can find on clips4sale. Like Angie has had some good ones in the past

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2020, 01:09:11 pm »
I found out that OF is having issues with Amex card processing now, and that's my only credit card. Just an FYI, in case you have similar issues.

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #191 on: June 03, 2020, 08:45:21 am »
I can second the Amex thing, it just stopped working for me entirely.  Amex generally seems to have tightened up a lot, which means I just use it less.

General update:

Aleesha Young has started selling extra content.  Prices by OF standards are low ($13 for a 3 1/2 min video), and her overall sub price of $7 is low.  She is also great to talk to and pretty good at replying to messages.

Micaela Viscodo seemed lovely.  In the end I decided the $25 a month wasn't for me long term.  If you like her look she is pretty active and posts explicit stuff.

I must admit I am sort of losing my faith in the platform.  People trying to sell 10 minute vids for $100.  Even $25 for 10 minutes seems extreme, given what that could get you on a normal paysite.  Also had a lot of people promise to do requests, and then never do them properly or at all, even after large tips.  It feels like no one is thinking of selling a video to 100 people for $5, they'd rather charge $50 and sell it to 4 whales.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #192 on: June 03, 2020, 08:59:05 pm »
Amex has always been awful for online stuff. Visa, MC and possibly others are much more "user friendly."
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #193 on: June 04, 2020, 03:18:28 am »
I would like to second what some have said in how horrible their customer service is. I signed up for a girl who has a business model of free subscriptions, and a one-time "VIP tip" fee to join. Basically VIPs get chat access and some extra stuff sent over messages. No, none of this is automated. This girl took the tip, never added me to VIP, and based on comments on her "automatically join VIP after tipping!" post, many other guys have had the money stolen from them as well. She eventually deleted all those messages and blocked me (and probably the others too). Of course blocking only disables you from sending messages, not from sending tips :)

After contacting OF, they give the copy-pasta BS, blame the customer, say I have to wait 7 business days to not get a response from the girl (whom I of course can't send a message to without a tip attached since I'm not VIP) before giving a refund, then after that, they say I have to wait another 4 business days. Some quotes:

Private messages, paid posts and tips are voluntary contributions and there are no refunds being made in such cases.

We are not blaming you and we'll be more than happy to investigate and issue a refund in some cases, in case the model doesn't do, what was paid for and was promised.

We are just asking you to try to contact the model first. If she is ignoring, please send us a chat screenshots, so we could investigate.

We'll contact the model. Please get back to us, in case she not gonna respond within 7 business days.

We didn't ask you to post a comment about her taking VIP tips and not making paying customers VIP. That was your choice only.

We've contacted the model this Monday and gave her 7 business days. Please get back to us Wednesday [June 3] in case she not gonna respond.

We've contacted the model this Friday. 7 business days means Tue, 9th.

Eventually I call them out on their lies and get:

We have issued $100 refund as an exception.

I wouldn't recommend giving the platform any business tbh. No accountability, they don't care when girls steal from the guys, they blame the customer and lie to them repeatedly. On top of occasionally getting foreign transaction fees, it's amateur hour all the way around. I will not make any more purchases from them again. I hope the girls who aren't scammers ultimately make their way onto a better platform.

I'd bet every penny I have they're not going to remove that thief of a girl from the site, I'm sure they think most guys will give up trying to get their money back. I had to push them hard, accuse them of moving the goalposts with the dates, blaming the customer, and describe very bluntly their quality control problem. I'm a little glad she didn't even add me to VIP. I saw a couple of her free posts after this back-and-forth with customer service started, and she was just begging everyone for tips. Of course tons of girls have showed up on OF since COVID hit the states, and only some of them do good work.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #194 on: June 04, 2020, 03:48:02 am »

I must admit I am sort of losing my faith in the platform.  People trying to sell 10 minute vids for $100.  Even $25 for 10 minutes seems extreme, given what that could get you on a normal paysite.  Also had a lot of people promise to do requests, and then never do them properly or at all, even after large tips.  It feels like no one is thinking of selling a video to 100 people for $5, they'd rather charge $50 and sell it to 4 whales.

IMO
There are women who do sessions who charge higher than normal prices for an hour. $700 or more for example. I had the idea that they do that because they know that keeps the average guy away. It may be the same with some of these ladies on OF. They want men with real money getting in contact with them. If you are not willing to spend $8 for a 35 second clip, and am willing to do it again and again, then they probably don't have any use for you anyway.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View