Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573572 Posts in 72752 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 11:04:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 544730 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2020, 03:16:17 pm »
Lovendahouse aka Lena Love aka Miss Daniels, physique competitor, performance artist, and sessionette. I've met her, and found her stunningly beautiful in person. She's never done much traditional muscle media, so she's not overexposed. If you like her look, her new OF is the best place to see her. About half of her media is nude or topless. Well worth the current price of $5.99.
https://www.sessiongirls.com/miss%20daniels/profile
IG @ lovendahouse
https://onlyfans.com/lovendahouse4u
Just a followup on this, because it was a new OF when I made this post. She's the most prolific woman I'm subscribed to.  Her OF has been up less than four weeks and she's at 77 pics and 37 vids. Half of the media is nude/topless, but more focused on sex/fetish/performance art than muscle. Still a bargain given the price if you have any interest. She also has low prices for custom clips.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2020, 03:16:17 pm »

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2020, 04:37:26 pm »
Lovendahouse aka Lena Love aka Miss Daniels, physique competitor, performance artist, and sessionette. I've met her, and found her stunningly beautiful in person. She's never done much traditional muscle media, so she's not overexposed. If you like her look, her new OF is the best place to see her. About half of her media is nude or topless. Well worth the current price of $5.99.
https://www.sessiongirls.com/miss%20daniels/profile
IG @ lovendahouse
https://onlyfans.com/lovendahouse4u
Just a followup on this, because it was a new OF when I made this post. She's the most prolific woman I'm subscribed to.  Her OF has been up less than four weeks and she's at 77 pics and 37 vids. Half of the media is nude/topless, but more focused on sex/fetish/performance art than muscle. Still a bargain given the price if you have any interest. She also has low prices for custom clips.

I signed up for her straight away on the strength of the first post.

I don't think I'll be resubbing, as I am not into the BDSM side, and her look isn't really doing it for me.  She definitely posts a lot though, and doesn't hold back, so if you like the piercings look and don't want FBB levels of mass she might be for you.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2020, 07:00:50 pm »
I very highly recommend her.

She's one of those that's public about her having an OF account on her social media, and posts previews fairly often to drive people there. She also answers questions well in her Q&A; i think yesterday someone asked if she liked to be worshiped and the public answer was yes.

I think her page reflects that. There is a LOT

Thank you!

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2020, 07:03:29 pm »
At Fanswise, we decided to pay 100% commission during April and May to support these ladies during the crisis.
I saw that and appreciate what you've been doing. I've been spending the money I otherwise would have used to session on cams/clips/subscriptions. Obviously I have some interest in the women, but in these times, I also take into account which ones are hurting, and try to offer them some extra business. There's even one that I prepaid in full for a future session, which might not happen for a long time if ever. Wouldn't have done that if it wasn't obvious she was in trouble. You can't save the world, but do what you can.

I agree with that notion, and have been trying to help some of my favorite women who lost their day job. These ladies need the help and they appreciate the fans for assisting. We can do our part to keep their heads above water during these challenging times.

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2020, 02:58:38 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/u22927565

Amazing ifbb pro Anne Sheehan's new profile

Only 33 posts and not posted in a month so looks like it never took off sadly.

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #155 on: May 09, 2020, 03:04:31 pm »
Decent content on this one, UK girl -

https://onlyfans.com/hornysexymuscles

Anyone else tried this?  What level of muscularity is she (no idea of real name, so hard to check!).

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #156 on: May 09, 2020, 03:56:14 pm »
I did.  There was a lot of content IIRC. But a lot more horny than muscles so I bailed. If that’s your type of thing you might like

Offline neo03

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2020, 07:36:49 am »

Offline upup2020

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2020, 09:46:21 pm »
Mistress Treasure has a page now.  And so does Heather A
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2020, 03:32:43 pm »
New Only Fans page. It's under the name Anomali. She's a gorgeous woman!

https://onlyfans.com/u35619317

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2020, 08:15:43 pm »
My friend a Angela Yeo just opened this page. She’s very responsive and i have bought stuff from her in the past great physique. It’s a brand new page and she’s figuring it out still but it’s worth coming up

Onlyfans.com/proyeo

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2020, 09:21:09 pm »
New Only Fans page. It's under the name Anomali. She's a gorgeous woman!

https://onlyfans.com/u35619317

She has free trial set up now... check it out. I can't recall if it's 3 or 7 days.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #162 on: May 14, 2020, 08:58:54 pm »
My friend a Angela Yeo just opened this page. She’s very responsive and i have bought stuff from her in the past great physique. It’s a brand new page and she’s figuring it out still but it’s worth coming up

Onlyfans.com/proyeo
Free trial here as well. Starting strong with topless content. She's impressive! Reminds me of Shannon Seeley in the sense that she can't help but be muscular, regardless of what she's doing. As far as I can tell, the free trial won't automatically subscribe you when it expires, though she also doesn't have a price yet either. She might be a keeper.

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2020, 09:20:52 am »

Onlyfans.com/proyeo

What's her physique like currently?  I read something about her from a few years back saying she was 100% natural and competing in tested competitions etc.  What she had achieved was pretty impressive.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2020, 03:49:17 pm »
She was in Oreo for the show so getting pretty lean. Her chest is incredible. Looking very thick and cut all over

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View