Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574347 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:47:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 545598 times)

birmi482

Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2020, 03:56:00 pm »
I don't know to what you refer as guilt trip. To spend money on onlufans us to support the girls directly in contrast to subscribing to awefilms, muscleangels, femalecityflex where the content is much superior in terms of quality, but the money goes to the website providers who give the girls a certain kickback. You know exactly that to achieve a muscular body of an FBB requires 1000 of hours in the gym, nutrition, supplements and juices. The money has to come from somewhere, onlyfans is an important income source for them. Jay Fuchs recently said in an online interview that onlyfans is her most important and biggest income source for her. This is not about a guilt trip, this is about day to day reality of FBBs. It is your full right to judge them only by the quality of product and nothong else, no guilt here. I myself prefer to see their side as well, but if a FBB promised me something and did not deliver it, i would see it a aa breach of trust and Iwould cancel the subscription immediately.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2020, 03:56:00 pm »

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #136 on: May 04, 2020, 04:21:25 pm »
Saying you should be fine paying an FBB to deliver something that's not what you're interested in because she needs the money to maintain her physique is a guilt trip.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

birmi482

« Reply #137 on: May 04, 2020, 04:48:22 pm »
It depends what you expect in first place. Subscribing on onlyfans for an fbb, i know that most content a selfies or other clips from their mobiles. So already my expectations are not high. If the content is disappointing, i would cancel it immediately. I am not going to pay for something i am not interested (this is very subjective in what each of us is interested), but as said, my expectations are already not too high when i sign up on OF

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #138 on: May 04, 2020, 08:55:42 pm »
Personally i would rather, and I do, ask them directly for a video. Off onlyfans, off net just personal. Here’s 100$ for a few minutes of your time. I can get exactly what I’m looking for at a length that make sense. I’m not sitting around for one or two months waiting for the perfect post to arrive or hope someone sees my message so that I can then make a request. I don’t have to tip a bunch in addition to the subscription. Yes it may be more expensive short term but in the end the video is mine and *probably* won’t end up for sale for 1000 other people to watch. That to me is worth it, even if I get blocked a lot or get a bunch of nos.
In terms of volume it may not match up to what they might make passively by just having subscription access at all (probably even over the course of a few hours) but It’s a good chunk right away that they don’t have to wait for at the end of the month

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #139 on: May 04, 2020, 09:07:37 pm »
I would argue your expectations should be high for $50/month, maybe not so much for $10. There's no reason to expect professional cinematography, but some of the girls do have reasonably high production value even with a simple iPhone. There's a huge difference between a 10 second video of Kristen Graham refusing to show a nipple, and a 1 minute video of Sheena flexing (no she's not on OF, just an example of someone who puts in effort to create a quality product in general).
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #140 on: May 04, 2020, 09:13:41 pm »
Agreed. $25+ a month subscription and I should be seeing a lot of activity for that money. And access! That certainly pares down the number of people who are willing to pay so if someone is down to pay that much why not cater to those people a bit. Again it’s weird to me that a woman would say no to flexing and green light actual sex, probably because the bf thinks it’s weird that people are into her muscles. But also green lights the sex too? I don’t get that. 

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #141 on: May 04, 2020, 10:19:44 pm »
Personally i would rather, and I do, ask them directly for a video. Off onlyfans, off net just personal. Here’s 100$ for a few minutes of your time. I can get exactly what I’m looking for at a length that make sense. I’m not sitting around for one or two months waiting for the perfect post to arrive or hope someone sees my message so that I can then make a request. I don’t have to tip a bunch in addition to the subscription. Yes it may be more expensive short term but in the end the video is mine and *probably* won’t end up for sale for 1000 other people to watch. That to me is worth it, even if I get blocked a lot or get a bunch of nos.
In terms of volume it may not match up to what they might make passively by just having subscription access at all (probably even over the course of a few hours) but It’s a good chunk right away that they don’t have to wait for at the end of the month

Yeah I agree with you. Have been doing more of that, and many of the ladies seems willing to provide.

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #142 on: May 04, 2020, 11:27:52 pm »
The way I see it a FBBs onlyfans page is no different than a youtubers channel.  You get out of it what you put into it.  The money more you charge the higher the expectations.  I love the fact that FBBs can put out their own content and keep more of the money.  But if you're gonna charge WAY more than the average FBB fansite(herbiceps, muscle angels, etc.) what do you offer that justifies that extra cost?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #143 on: May 06, 2020, 09:32:46 am »
I m very suprised about people debating if they should or not join/support models on Onlyfans or Fanswise...
Anyone has he interest, appreciation of the situation.
if you feel like joining these sites is about a support, let say you want to support Top Fbb pro Like Monique JOnes on Fanswise or young Natalie Edmondson, than great, do it...
if you you are looking for sexy content, then go ahead and join model who deliver that kind on content
Why would you go on live on cam on certain sites,  and not pay for VOD or Subscription when you know 80% goes into ladies pocket?
At Fanswise, we decided to pay 100% commission during April and May to support these ladies during the crisis.
We are always been about finding a way to support them or trying to expose them to general public. It is hard work, but we keep going.
So doesnt matter, Onlyfans or Fanswise, when you join them, most of the money going on their pocket, remember this.
in a way, you are helping them financially to maintain their lifestyle, and therefore, the impressive results. Monique Jones is one of the most impressive athletes, a 20 year career with an incredible physique. These women deserve that we, at least, support them.
User is currently banned [View]

birmi482

« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2020, 09:46:54 am »
@lovefbbmega. I completely agree with you, though you are one of the guys with vested interests, I argued here by making exactly the same points as you did. However, some of the guys here do not agree with us as for them required product quality/input come first. For example they would never join Monique Jones' page because there are no nudes.....

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2020, 09:52:38 am »
Any chance we could keep this on topic now?

Personally, I want to see recommendations for beautiful, muscular women and reviews of pages, not a load of guys having an argument.

We all have different tastes, desires, fantasies and reasons for subscribing - they are not worth disagreeing about.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2020, 01:24:23 pm »
Well the discussion is a branch of the whole "review" thing, because what I find a 5* review may not warrant the same from someone else.

Hannah Hussein has a great page. I'm not a fan of all the dildo stuff and the anal, but some people are. But, for me it's worth it because her price is great and she is incredibly active. I'm pretty sure she posts multiple times a day so there is muscle every day of some variety.

Morgan Payne (https://onlyfans.com/morganpayne00) who I have bought from before piqued my interest so I joined, but she's not very active, and its more nude posing of a more sexual variety. For some people that may be worth it or not. I personally don't think it is, at least not now. I'd be willing to check in six months when there is a build up of contect.

I had a conversation with a patreon user about this, about why people sub and then leave within the same month--if there isn't a lot of content I'm not sticking around.

So, part of a recommendation comes with the "why" part. And I could recommend you some stuff but you may not like it in the end. But, I or someone else could probably save you a couple of bucks in the short term.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #147 on: May 06, 2020, 01:35:10 pm »
Well the discussion is a branch of the whole "review" thing, because what I find a 5* review may not warrant the same from someone else.

Hannah Hussein has a great page. I'm not a fan of all the dildo stuff and the anal, but some people are. But, for me it's worth it because her price is great and she is incredibly active. I'm pretty sure she posts multiple times a day so there is muscle every day of some variety.

Morgan Payne (https://onlyfans.com/morganpayne00) who I have bought from before piqued my interest so I joined, but she's not very active, and its more nude posing of a more sexual variety. For some people that may be worth it or not. I personally don't think it is, at least not now. I'd be willing to check in six months when there is a build up of contect.

I had a conversation with a patreon user about this, about why people sub and then leave within the same month--if there isn't a lot of content I'm not sticking around.

So, part of a recommendation comes with the "why" part. And I could recommend you some stuff but you may not like it in the end. But, I or someone else could probably save you a couple of bucks in the short term.

Thanks for the info on Hannah Hussein! Will definitely check that out.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #148 on: May 06, 2020, 01:50:17 pm »
I very highly recommend her.

She's one of those that's public about her having an OF account on her social media, and posts previews fairly often to drive people there. She also answers questions well in her Q&A; i think yesterday someone asked if she liked to be worshiped and the public answer was yes.

I think her page reflects that. There is a LOT

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #149 on: May 06, 2020, 02:29:04 pm »
At Fanswise, we decided to pay 100% commission during April and May to support these ladies during the crisis.
I saw that and appreciate what you've been doing. I've been spending the money I otherwise would have used to session on cams/clips/subscriptions. Obviously I have some interest in the women, but in these times, I also take into account which ones are hurting, and try to offer them some extra business. There's even one that I prepaid in full for a future session, which might not happen for a long time if ever. Wouldn't have done that if it wasn't obvious she was in trouble. You can't save the world, but do what you can.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View