Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575021 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 09:43:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 547485 times)

Offline Dingaro

• Activity:
    0%
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2020, 11:19:19 pm »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2020, 11:19:19 pm »

Offline ArkMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2020, 01:44:15 am »
Can you preview anything without subscribing? They follow to see, but I cant follow anyone. Also if you subscribe do you get access to all the videos?

Ripped Reily worth it?

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2020, 02:01:14 am »
these links are great! Many thanks for providing them.

Offline Dingaro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2020, 12:41:55 am »
Unfortunately you can't preview anything. Your best bet is to see if the model has an insta**** or equivalent account and look at what they post there.

When you subscribe, you get access to all the public posts, however, sometimes the models only post short clips publicly and then post messages with longer clips, which you have to buy separately. Other times the subscription gives you everything.

Offline ArkMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2020, 04:18:42 am »
Thanks for that info Dingaro. Guess I will pass. I cant just buy without preview what she is selling.

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2020, 11:41:34 pm »

Offline djrico43

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2020, 03:49:18 pm »
I have had a helluva a time even registering with OnlyFans. I am talking as soon as I sign up for an account and choosing a password, it inmediately says username or password not found. If I am able to login and add a card, upon adding it wont let me sign up/follow any ladies. It is a nightmare. I would LOVE to follow some of the women, but OnlyFans site seems to be awful for me. Anyone else had such basic issues?

Offline brianoo

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2020, 07:00:55 pm »
I have had a helluva a time even registering with OnlyFans. I am talking as soon as I sign up for an account and choosing a password, it inmediately says username or password not found. If I am able to login and add a card, upon adding it wont let me sign up/follow any ladies. It is a nightmare. I would LOVE to follow some of the women, but OnlyFans site seems to be awful for me. Anyone else had such basic issues?

OnlyFans doesn't accept a lot of prepaid cards, I managed to signup using a Revolt Card

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2020, 10:39:15 pm »
Darlene Ainsco

Onlyfans.com/veronicaflex

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2020, 03:18:09 pm »

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2020, 01:37:39 am »
I've signed up for a few girls, and within 1 minute I knew it wasn't worth it except for 2 girls. Kristen Graham and Juliette OC fit are good. Unfortunately most of Kristen's fans are just there for T&A, and would get freaked out by her muscles (even though literally all she does in life is workout almost), so if you want her to flex, you can get her to send stuff over PM.

I've noticed a few girls will repeatedly change her price up and down because the blue confirm button shows up. If you click that, you just opted into the re-bill, so you have to go back and opt out to get the 1 month only membership if you don't want to continue. My card was also compromised and someone tried to use it after I used it on onlyfans. Can't say whether it was just a coincidence or bad security since it only happened once.

I joined after Linda Durbesson had quit. I heard she got greedy charging $100+ for videos without even any topless, then got insecure and deleted the account. You can search for posts about it on red dit if you like drama. It is pretty lame to see "join me only $20/month", then really that's $20 to be allowed to buy the $10+/photo set she sends out every day.

djrico, the phone app didn't work for logging on, but desktop works fine (or you can sign in on a browser on your phone).
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2020, 04:07:46 pm »
Does julia foery worth onlyfans worth?

https://onlyfans.com/juliafoery

She just made 2 videos, it's too early. It can be said if the content increases.

Offline dragonfit82

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2020, 11:16:58 pm »

Offline neurolover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2020, 02:04:46 pm »
A few days after I signed up wanting to see Micaela Viscido (who seems to have dropped off the site so what was the point) my credit card was hacked. I don't think it was a coincidence and I wouldn't give them any more personal information

Offline ffejl

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2020, 04:35:11 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/fit_lolamontez

Good size, ripped as fuck, full nude videos in the library.  A++!

Full nude preview videos I meant to say.  Full length videos are extra $$, as seems to be customary for most OF pages now.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View