Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572454 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:16:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Relative Strength
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Relative Strength  (Read 37052 times)

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Relative Strength
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2019, 08:44:50 pm »
Amber did not add the weight for powerlifting. She just wanted to get as strong as she could for herself and her fans. The lifts she did were niche lifts with a onehanded press of a skinny small guy or girl being her most done. She was getting to the age where it was now or never if she wanted to push the limits and she decided that was what she wanted to try.

Most of the women who do sessions are not overly skilled. They do it for the money. They get more skilled with practice I'm sure, but a session is not a real fight or match to my knowledge. The guy plays ragdoll for the girl. I don't recall any fbb ever telling me they lost to a guy in a session. I never did one, but was told they were mostly staged and each guy had a little different request or liking. Some girls apparently had a steady routine way of doing it.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2019, 08:44:50 pm »

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2019, 12:58:02 pm »
Mighty Heidi must be freakishly strong for her size. Hopefully one day I'll find out how strong she is firsthand.

I have only been with two women who were stronger than me.  Amber DeLuca and Mighty Heidi.   I was pretty much evenly matched with Megan Avalon and with Mighty Heidi until she got stronger over the past year.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline faakeccnt

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2020, 10:44:54 am »
I was just curious what these girls can do to a 130 lbs guy. How strong are these girls compared to him. Also can regular girls do it if the try hard...

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2020, 11:53:23 pm »
You ever see a cat toy with a mouse? Think it would be a lot like that. But with a an average woman it is a different story.

I was just curious what these girls can do to a 130 lbs guy. How strong are these girls compared to him. Also can regular girls do it if the try hard...

Offline Strongwomanpatricia

• Powerlifter & Strongwoman
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Strongwoman, powerliftster, FBB
    • Onlyfans page
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2020, 09:39:05 am »
Male are naturaly stronger than female, even with the same amount of muscle mass. But ofcourse there are natural strong females who are stronger than naturaly weak man but there are also natural strong female that are stronger than average strong male.
Onlyfans: strongwomanpatricia
Fanswise: Patricia
Insta****: miss_silverback

• Activity:
    0%
    • Onlyfans page
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2020, 06:27:15 pm »
Strongwomanpatricia, I'm pretty sure which category you belong to.

Male are naturaly stronger than female, even with the same amount of muscle mass. But ofcourse there are natural strong females who are stronger than naturaly weak man but there are also natural strong female that are stronger than average strong male.

Whaha the guys in my gym know to and not all of them are happy with that

Offline SvanUlf

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • SvanCommunity
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2020, 01:04:26 am »

That sounds like a them problem, though. ;-)

• Activity:
    0%
    • Onlyfans page
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2020, 10:49:12 am »

That sounds like a them problem, though. ;-)

I have had some times that they started doing different exercises (and most of times total different muscle group) once i started doing the same exercise they did next to them. Especially with benchpress and bicep curls. So funny

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2021, 01:33:47 pm »

Hah some days I wish I weighed that much and was shorter.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2021, 07:07:51 am »

I wish I weighed 130.  Like i would be dominated by literally any female 140 and over

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2021, 12:40:56 pm »

I wish I weighed 130.  Like i would be dominated by literally any female 140 and over

Yes! I feel you. I'm somewhat lucky that I weigh 145lbs, sometimes dropping to 140 and would say below to average strength. Met Sheena and Anat for wrestling and lift and carry and trying to move them was like trying to move a fire hydrant lol. A dream of mine is seeing how a 200lbs+ strong woman can handle me. Eheh

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2021, 09:47:07 am »

Yes! I feel you. I'm somewhat lucky that I weigh 145lbs, sometimes dropping to 140 and would say below to average strength. Met Sheena and Anat for wrestling and lift and carry and trying to move them was like trying to move a fire hydrant lol. A dream of mine is seeing how a 200lbs+ strong woman can handle me. Eheh

Some women might be able to overhead lift you. Dominique Danger, Amber de Luca, maybe Tapered  physique, Tazzie colomb back then. 

I mean Sheena owns dudes over 200 pounds. Anat I’ve seen lift guys 220-230.  I’m 230 and tapered physique owns me and lifts me around like crazy.  Yeah dude you can get average girls or athletes to toss you around! Lucky punk! Hahaha

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Relative Strength

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View