Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by LuvBigChix on 01 Jul 2013
  • Timing's so much in life. My session with Thea was the first after her long drive to Florida with her boyfriend and his kids. She was exhausted. She'd also downsized a little in the upper body. And I somehow forgot to request a scissorhold from those enormous thighs, which I was surprised she didn't use more of as we wrestled.
    • LuvBigChix
  • #47 by bigbrent747 on 02 Jul 2013
  • Who was the hockey player she dated???
  • #48 by frankrevoli on 10 Jul 2013
  • Who was the hockey player she dated???

Bob Probart
    • frankrevoli
  • #49 by marvin on 04 Jun 2019
  • You are right, I'd have never picked either of these two as being the type who would make a client fear what they are capable of doing during a session. Guess you never know where that kind of will to inflict this kind of punishment resides.

It's not the muscle, it's the will and attitude. Most girls who do sessions are more than strong enough to cause real damage if you ask them not to hold back. JC Simpson and Austin Lynn are examples of this, they don't look overly muscular but can easily dislocate your shoulder, crack your ribs several different ways or burst blood vessels in your face with their scissors.
  • #50 by marvin on 10 Jun 2019
  • This is an interesting insight. I would have thought the attention they receive from men might make them less likely to have such an edge. Seems the attention feeds their desire to let the "id" loose.

There's something about those 2 along with Electra, something about them being especially pretty. Like being stared at all the time gives them an extra edge when they get invited to beat guys down.
  • #51 by Jester on 12 Jun 2019
  • The most intense session I’ve had was with Fabi Antoine. It was only the second session I’d ever had. The first was with Jana Linke and that was just muscle worship and a few pins/strength tests.
    I was pretty naive going into the session and had underestimated how powerful a woman can really be.
    I stupidly asked for a competitive session and I even goaded her a bit via email before hand. I quickly learned that I’d made a big mistake. Fabi literally turned me into her toy within seconds leaving me begging for mercy.
    It was like I’d been thrown into the lion enclosure . It was about 10 years ago when this happened and I’ve never felt so helpless in all my life. I was being savagely manhandled by a woman and I could do nothing about it. After 20 minutes or so when I was literally thinking I wouldn’t walk out the room alive, Fabi slowly eased off the pressure and just sensually dominated me. We both knew what would happen if I tried to fight back so I just lay there almost paralysed praying that she wouldn’t resume the onslaught.
    Luckily the session was coming to an end and she started the happy ending.
    I left that day sore and with my tail between my legs. It took me a good few days to recover from the session but I look back on it now as one of the most intoxicating hours of my life. I spend a lot of time thinking about powerful women and fantasising about being overpowered. I know I experienced a lot of pain that day but my dream came true. I’m no weakling myself, I’m 90kg and fairly strong but I got my ass totally kicked by a woman and she wasn’t even trying. I genuinely think Fabi could of killed me in less than a minute with her bare hands!!!
    I’ve seen her since and have gone into the session showing a lot more respect and Fabi went a bit easier on me. I think she’s now retired but I will keep these memories in my head for the rest of my life.
  • #52 by stereokillah on 12 Jun 2019
  •  Yeah yesterday i experienced something where i really panicked. I had multiple session in my life and also been knocked out a couple of times, but i never experienced something like this.  yesterday i had a session where i was knocked out in a headscissor for like 10 seconds, since then the cheek on the left side on my face feels numb, it is not hanging or anYthing and i can still move it. Has anyone ever been experienced something like this? This happened like 15 hours ago and it is still numb. I am starting to worry a bit, since i read about strokes caused by strangulation and so on
  • #53 by boyofwinter on 10 Jan 2020
  • Be careful what you wish for.
    I had seen some of Austin Lynn's clips and besides wanting to meet her because of her hotness I knew she was big into Muay Thai, I had never had a girl use that style on me in a session. I had gotten in a few days before anyone I cared about seeing me was expecting to, so I invited her to do whatever she wanted except for punching me in the face or snapping something. What I got was an absolutely merciless 60 minute beatdown. Slaps, punches, stomps, elbows, kicks, knee strikes and knee drops, triangles, sleepers, scissors , knockouts. If I tapped out of a hold it didn't matter, she choked me out if she felt like doing it at that moment. She even put my head inside the recess under a bedside table and curb-stomped me barefoot several times. At the end of the session she actually thanked me and blew me a kiss. Later, she told me she'd give me a discount if I asked her to repeat the exact same session.
  • #54 by boyofwinter on 10 Jan 2020
  • Oh and when I said she was merciless I meant it, when I made the mistake of curling up defensively she just repeatedly kicked me while telling me to "Get up and stop being target practice bitch."
  • #55 by marvin on 12 Jan 2020
  • A part of me understands being drawn to a session where you don't know how far the woman will go. Or how you will deal with someone you will beat you and show no mercy. But there is no way I could have endured the beating you suffered. I'd of begged her to end the session or tried to escape.

Be careful what you wish for.
    I had seen some of Austin Lynn's clips and besides wanting to meet her because of her hotness I knew she was big into Muay Thai, I had never had a girl use that style on me in a session. I had gotten in a few days before anyone I cared about seeing me was expecting to, so I invited her to do whatever she wanted except for punching me in the face or snapping something. What I got was an absolutely merciless 60 minute beatdown. Slaps, punches, stomps, elbows, kicks, knee strikes and knee drops, triangles, sleepers, scissors , knockouts. If I tapped out of a hold it didn't matter, she choked me out if she felt like doing it at that moment. She even put my head inside the recess under a bedside table and curb-stomped me barefoot several times. At the end of the session she actually thanked me and blew me a kiss. Later, she told me she'd give me a discount if I asked her to repeat the exact same session.
  • #56 by SlapYouSilly on 12 Jan 2020
  • I had gotten in a few days before anyone I cared about seeing me was expecting to, so I invited her to do whatever she wanted except for punching me in the face or snapping something....She even put my head inside the recess under a bedside table and curb-stomped me barefoot several times.

Your imagination is running wild again and this story spews of BS.  You obviously do not even know what a curb stomp is.  Had she actually done this, the effects would last longer than “a few days before anyone” would see you.  Plus, a curb stomp is a tremendously dangerous form of assault and no session woman would ever be willing/attempt such a thing.
  • #57 by boyofwinter on 13 Jan 2020
  • Your imagination is running wild again and this story spews of BS.  You obviously do not even know what a curb stomp is.  Had she actually done this, the effects would last longer than “a few days before anyone” would see you.  Plus, a curb stomp is a tremendously dangerous form of assault and no session woman would ever be willing/attempt such a thing.
    Does it not mean step on the back of the head? Anyway, her steps were probably 40% what she could've done and again barefoot, but she did do it.
  • #58 by bkrugby on 28 Feb 2020
  • First session I ever had was with Dominique Danger.  This was several years ago, so she was at her peak. (I saw her again quite a few years later and it wasn't as great).  But first headscissor, the pressure was so bad my nose was bleeding.  She was understandably concerned, but I will never forget it.
  • #59 by boyofwinter on 29 Feb 2020
  • First session I ever had was with Dominique Danger.  This was several years ago, so she was at her peak. (I saw her again quite a few years later and it wasn't as great).  But first headscissor, the pressure was so bad my nose was bleeding.  She was understandably concerned, but I will never forget it.

I met her the first time about 2 years after she started, she was awesome. I'm always looking for a lady to not filter my requests and DD did so and I could tell she enjoyed it.
  • #60 by Special1 on 17 Mar 2023
  • Fascinating stuff. My biggest question is how testicles have emerged undamaged? Many of these women are strong, ruthless and maybe unhinged enough to break a nut with their hands or feet.
Pages:
Actions