Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576241 Posts in 73304 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 06:40:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Donna Barrentine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Donna Barrentine  (Read 15196 times)

Offline krajo

• Activity:
    0%
Donna Barrentine
« on: October 01, 2009, 05:49:39 pm »
As said earlier. Not much on her.

1986  Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 13th
1986  USA Championships - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 6th

1987  Junior Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 5th

1988  Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 4th

1989  Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 4th
1989  USA Championships - NPC, MiddleWeight, 2nd

Anyone... Anyone...  :P
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

Forum Saradas

Donna Barrentine
« on: October 01, 2009, 05:49:39 pm »

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Donna Barrentine
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 11:01:09 pm »
Sorry, krajo, this time I won't help: the only pic I have of her is the same as yours.

OdoHerr

User is currently banned [View]

Offline krajo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 03:58:17 am »
It's quite strange, considering her size and the amount of contests she's been into, the lack of media about her...

It seems there are no WPW photoshoots (or I couldn't find them).

I believe I've watched something in youtube long ago, before they started suspending accounts as if they got a nickel for every suspended account... Too bad I didn't save that footage.
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 11:59:36 pm »

OdoHerr

User is currently banned [View]

Offline polyglot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 08:21:18 pm »
I can remember photographing her.  While Bill, John and Steve were chatting with her, I was circling around trying to find the right angles for photos.  I remember how large and solid her thighs were.  After a while I noticed someone getting in my way.  I looked at him and realized he was her boyfriend/husband.  I had completely ignored him up to that point (when he was interfering with my view).  Later I remember her saying how mean this person became when he was drinking (he was a boxer/toughman of some sort).  At that time, someone was passing around some wine and she was EXTREMELY against alcoholic drinks.  Anyway I know I have photos of her - color and B&W.  But I don't upload to server farms.  I'm certain WPW did some work with her.  (One thing to remember is that in those days WPW used Super 8 movie cameras and Jentz would have to spend money to convert the movie frames to digital formats.  I'm sure that there are many people on film for WPW for whom digital conversions were not done.)

(FWIW, I'm organizing a physical move currently.  After I'm settled into new digs, I am planning on doing much digital conversion of analogue formats.  One item in particular I want to convert is a Hi8 video of 17-year-old Giselle Sass doing her routine in a blue painted swimming pool.  At that show, only the top 15 (I think) got to do routines and she missed out, but had a very nice routine.  I often took videos of the routines of girls I liked, but who did not make the top 15.)

Offline Dunerider304

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 04:54:23 pm »
I can remember photographing her.  While Bill, John and Steve were chatting with her, I was circling around trying to find the right angles for photos.  I remember how large and solid her thighs were.  After a while I noticed someone getting in my way.  I looked at him and realized he was her boyfriend/husband.  I had completely ignored him up to that point (when he was interfering with my view).  Later I remember her saying how mean this person became when he was drinking (he was a boxer/toughman of some sort).  At that time, someone was passing around some wine and she was EXTREMELY against alcoholic drinks.  Anyway I know I have photos of her - color and B&W.  But I don't upload to server farms.  I'm certain WPW did some work with her.  (One thing to remember is that in those days WPW used Super 8 movie cameras and Jentz would have to spend money to convert the movie frames to digital formats.  I'm sure that there are many people on film for WPW for whom digital conversions were not done.)

(FWIW, I'm organizing a physical move currently.  After I'm settled into new digs, I am planning on doing much digital conversion of analogue formats.  One item in particular I want to convert is a Hi8 video of 17-year-old Giselle Sass doing her routine in a blue painted swimming pool.  At that show, only the top 15 (I think) got to do routines and she missed out, but had a very nice routine.  I often took videos of the routines of girls I liked, but who did not make the top 15.)

Always enjoy your insight and "behind the scenes" posts!

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2020, 02:54:13 pm »
Yeah she is solid and I love it.  Thick thighs, calves and biceps.  These are on FTV but look to be originally sourced from WPW.  Would love to see more from this shoot if possible.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2020, 02:56:38 pm »
A few more from contest.

Offline krajo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2020, 06:48:29 pm »
Yeah she is solid and I love it.  Thick thighs, calves and biceps.  These are on FTV but look to be originally sourced from WPW.  Would love to see more from this shoot if possible.

Very underrated indeed...

Let's exchange.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2020, 09:03:52 pm »

-

Donna Barrentine

Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 13th
USA Championships - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 6th

Junior Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 5th

Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 4th

Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 4th
USA Championships - NPC, MiddleWeight, 2nd
I Saradas

Offline Sgt.Baker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female muscle addict
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2024, 11:18:25 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Donna Barrentine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View