Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576445 Posts in 73341 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 05:13:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Yvonne McCoy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Yvonne McCoy  (Read 67970 times)

femalemuscletv

Yvonne McCoy
« on: August 19, 2009, 06:22:48 pm »

Forum Saradas

Yvonne McCoy
« on: August 19, 2009, 06:22:48 pm »

Offline charlyjordans

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Yvonne McCoy
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 01:57:25 pm »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 11:37:33 pm »
Here's a few pictures.

Offline kukaberra

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 08:19:32 pm »
thanks old surehand.  appreciate it K+

buckskin12

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 02:12:03 pm »
Nice.. I love her legs!!

deforest c. jackson

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 10:59:37 pm »
   Thanks Old Surehand!! I love  Yvonne's diamond calves. That's what it takes!!!!-  Deforest

beowulff

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2012, 02:59:01 am »
Best calves in the history of bodybuilding.

UK_Fan

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 06:35:07 pm »
Anyone remember "those photos" from Yvonne's (most ripped calves and very big for such a short woman) early 90's WPW photo spread?  Thanks to her, I started to diversify from my initial love of FBBs' biceps to other bodyparts.  I remember my hands shaking when I handed over the cash to the newsagent to buy that issue!  That sort of reaction was quite rare, only replicated by Tina Lockwood's (biggest FBB calves and my faves) infamous appearance on the Back Page...

Offline mik86911

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 10:54:08 pm »
Yvonne has the best calves in BB period! You really have to see her in person to fully understand just how awesome her legs are. We became very good friends and she was always open for pictures and talking about her legs. These are a few pictures from my own personal collection she let me have or let me take of her.

Enjoy :)

User is currently banned [View]

Offline cecbl

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 04:55:53 pm »
Remarkable!  These are first new pics of Yvonne I've seen in 15 years. Are there, possibly, more?!

Offline drummerdimitri

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 09:21:37 pm »
I love Yvonne. She has the best calves in the world and no one comes even close. Does anyone know where I can find nice pictures/videos of her flexing/wrestling? I don't mind paying membership. Thanks!

Offline mik86911

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 01:23:26 am »
I have a few more pictures. I'll upload them soon. Yvonne did a couple videos for Mass Muscle. You should be able to find them on their website.

I can tell you this from experience.................Her scissors were totally devastating!! In particular her figure four's were frightening. Instant tap-out!

Offline mik86911

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 03:51:57 pm »
Here are a few more pictures of Yvonne I have. All you LEG fans show me a little Love / K+. Thanks.

Offline drummerdimitri

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2013, 07:21:52 pm »
I'd like nothing more than to feel the power of her insanely muscular legs. What a massive turn on!

Offline mik86911

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 10:21:07 pm »
I'd like nothing more than to feel the power of her insanely muscular legs. What a massive turn on!

Dimitri,

I was one of the few lucky guys to wrestle with Yvonne. Actually I was the first guy she scissored. She asked me if she could practice on me and I almost had a heart attack! Her scissors were deadly. She was very creative finding ways to get her legs around you. Once she had you locked up it was instant tap out. She was afraid to apply full power and didn't need to. Her legs were extremely defined and  hard you could feel every muscle constricting you. Her figure fours felt like her calf was a bowling ball on your neck and someone was standing on top of it. It was a dream come true for a real scissor fanatic which a confess I am.................... :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Yvonne McCoy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View