Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577762 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 02, 2024, 01:33:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  IPL's IN DA HAWZE~
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: IPL's IN DA HAWZE~  (Read 5430 times)

IronpumpedLady

IPL's IN DA HAWZE~
« on: July 18, 2010, 07:10:02 pm »
Hi everyone~!!  I got an invite from a very good friend to come over and check this great place out!!  Looks Awesome!  Great to see so many ladies!!
Hope I can contribute to this great board!!

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

Forum Saradas

IPL's IN DA HAWZE~
« on: July 18, 2010, 07:10:02 pm »

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: IPL's IN DA HAWZE~
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 12:11:43 pm »
Are you a female bodybuilder?
I Saradas

IronpumpedLady

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 03:29:44 pm »
I added a little bit about myself to my intro!

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

IronpumpedLady

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 03:34:54 pm »
Well I thought I was going to add this to the original post, but I can't figure out how to edit it~!!  LOL  so Here's a bit of info about my self~

Hey everyone, thought I'd just give everyone a bit of back ground and general info about myself.

I've been into fitness and working out since I was a kid. I weight trained to gain strength to help me with racing motorcycles, motocross, and especially the free style motocross I competed in. I also Started instructing fitness and aerobic classes when I was 15, personal training at 16 or 17.
Bodybuilding and fitness essentially put my life's goals in line for me, made me realize just how much I loved manipulating the human physique. Partly my reason for getting my Doctors Degree in Physical Therapy. The other being I loved sports and working with people. I work mainly with pro/semi pro athlete's, as well as everyday folks, just most of my time is spent with athletes.
I competed in BB for several years until a few years back when I was plagued with a multitude of injuries, and a shoulder injury which required surgery. Since then its been more injuries! LOL Something trying to tell me to slow down I believe! I've been to nationals and had qualified to compete for my pro-card, but I just hadn't been able to. So hopefully i'll be able to start thinking about stepping back on stage again, injury free and see just where it takes me.
But I stay in comp shape most of the time, its just a passion or obsession some might say, but it's a big part of who I am.

I'm not married, just haven't met my match yet, but he's out there and someday we will meet.

When I'm not at the gym or my practice, I'm usually checking on my farming operation. Yes, as hard as it is to believe I'm a farmer! LOL I grow crops, no animals. All though you'd think I had a dog farm as many dogs as my foreman has out there! I grow cotton, grains, barley, melons, corn and alfalfa.

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 03:53:41 pm »
Please post some your photo if you have it

Here the guide on how posting photos

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=82855.0.html
I Saradas

MrSteed

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 06:24:26 pm »
Hi IPL,

Great bio info!

Sounds like you're very passionate about fitness and bodybuilding and have a lot to admire. I hope we hear more from you. 

Not married? Being a trainer, you're supposed to be building guys' hearts up, not breaking them. :)
Maybe one of us will get lucky and sweep you off your feet.

Anyway, good luck and welcome to the forum. I'd love to hear more about you and your career, especially your thoughts on competing again.

IronpumpedLady

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 07:15:25 pm »
Well, this last year has been a very traumatic and physically demanding, I'm recovering from cancer.  But the out look is very positive and my training partner and I have been talking and think maybe it may be a good idea to think about competing again.  So its something I'm currently throwing around!!  So its a very strong possibility I will be here soon~!!

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 09:16:50 pm »
Well, this last year has been a very traumatic and physically demanding, I'm recovering from cancer.  But the out look is very positive and my training partner and I have been talking and think maybe it may be a good idea to think about competing again.  So its something I'm currently throwing around!!  So its a very strong possibility I will be here soon~!!

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

Me and all the members of this forum wish you all the best and we are all very happy to see you compete again. Should be fantastic!
I Saradas

MrSteed

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 11:04:24 am »
Well, this last year has been a very traumatic and physically demanding, I'm recovering from cancer.  But the out look is very positive and my training partner and I have been talking and think maybe it may be a good idea to think about competing again. 

I'm very sorry to hear about your illness, but am glad your outlook is bright. Hopefully you will get past it and come back stronger than ever in all areas of life.

I think when a person faces an illness like cancer that it's important to stay posiive, focus on things that are fun and enjoyable, and stay as stress-free as possible.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  IPL's IN DA HAWZE~

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View