Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580459 Posts in 74101 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 01:09:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Graduation Party
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Graduation Party  (Read 17485 times)

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Graduation Party
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2020, 05:53:30 am »
Such a good story. Love the romance and i hope they stay together. Love the size of the Goddess

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2020, 05:53:30 am »

Offline tttrbn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2023, 10:12:54 pm »
Hearing about how truly immense Nicole was, and then getting to watch her prove it, was a truly transcendent experience. I had never heard of any single person anywhere close to as strong as she was, and she certainly wasn't kidding when she said she was getting stronger every day.

But during the two weeks I spent with her unsupervised, we eventually found ourselves talking about topics other than how big she was at the time. Nicole was definitely interested in hearing about my life, especially after she became homeschooled, but I was utterly fascinated in the details of how she became this way.

The answer, by her own admittance, wasn't anything special to start. When she got home that night after our first date, she spent the rest of the weekend doing research on muscle growth. Powerlifting made the most sense to her as a starting point since it focused so much on increasing raw strength. She also convinced her parents to let her join a gym and to buy her a huge supply of high quality supplements.

Even before she set foot in a gym, though, she told me that she started tracking her measurements and nutrition. The night of our first date she weighed 83 pounds at 4'11" tall, and her body was so pathetically small she didn't bother measuring anything else (again, her words, not mine).

Once her parents acquiesced to her demands, Nicole told me that it was like a switch had been flipped in her mind. All of a sudden, nothing else mattered than getting as big as she possibly could. In addition to working hard in the gym, she made a concerted effort to eat as much as she could as well. For the first week, even 1200 calories a day was difficult for her. But as time passed and as her body started to take to the bitter work, she quickly found herself eating more each day than she thought possible. By the end of our freshman year, she was eating 3550 calories a day and she had exploded in size (this is my opinion, not Nicole's). It turns out she was quite the natural when it comes to building muscle, and by that time she weighed 116 pounds, making her 33 pounds heavier than when she started.

It blew my mind that she had put on so much mass in less than a year, and it blew my mind again when she showed me a picture of herself from around that time. Typically, powerlifters put on a good deal of fat as they grow, but Nicole was somehow getting leaner. The picture was of her in a bikini, and on top of looking taller (5'1.5", per her records) and thicker, she was also sporting a faint 4 pack.

It might sound ridiculous given how she looks now, but even seeing her in that picture got me so excited we had to interrupt story time with another round.

As she eventually continued, growing was her sole focus at this time. From before sunrise to well after sunset, Nicole planned out each minute of her waking hours as efficiently as she could. It was in our sophomore year that puberty really started to hit her. A growth spurt would hit every few months, one inch here, two inches there. Her parents pulled her out of school due to her poor performance in March, and at that point she had shot up to 5'8", almost as tall as I am now.  And it was only after she had grown that much, she told me, that she really started going "hard-core."

Nicole had put on 48 pounds of lean beef that school year, bringing her up to 164 pounds. This kind of growth, I believe, would have satisfied almost anyone. But not Nicole. She reasoned that since she had grown so much taller, the weight gain wasn't as impressive. No, if she was serious about getting bigger she would need to do more than what she was currently going. She would need chemical help.

Steroids and growth hormones go by very creative names these days, so when Nicole started adding them to her supplement purchases her parents didn't question it. On top of eating over 8800 calories a day and 300 grams of protein, Nicole started using chemical aids in quantities that would cause professional athletes to shudder.

The intended effects were immediate and plentiful. She explained to me that she was growing noticeably every day; if a piece of clothing fit her on Monday, it was tight by Wednesday and unbearable by Saturday. It took her just over 5 months to gain the 36 pounds she needed to reach 200, and by then she was standing 5'11.5" tall, over a foot taller than when she started. Nicole had grown over a foot taller and more than doubled her weight in less than two years (this, of course, lead to a viciously long and tiring detour).

However, due to the amount and potency of the gear she was on, Nicole also started to see side effects. And yet, amazingly, they were all ones she didn't have any issues with. No acne for her (to my knowledge she's never once had a pimple), and her skin has remained smooth and hasn't gotten oily. Her jaw did get a bit wider, but her primary "afflictions" were increased body hair and clit growth.

Through her own admission and pictures from before she started the drugs, Nicole was naturally quite hirsute. She explained to me that, even though she was a late bloomer, she still had to shave twice on the day of our first date (once in the morning before school and once right before the date to eliminate any stubble that had grown). As she explained, she didn't shave out of being embarrassed; rather, she just didn't want her hair to be a topic of conversation.

For the few weeks after being removed from school but before the drugs were in her system, Nicole had made the decision to stop shaving completely; it just wasn't worth the time, in her opinion. Our reunion on the fateful Thursday, in fact, was the first time she had removed any hair from her body since she had left school. The only part of her she didn't remove hair from was her bush, and that was more out of fear for nicking her clit than anything else.

And what a beast that thing was! It was the only part of her body she didn't keep detailed measurements of, and it took most of our two weeks together for me to convince her that she ought to do so at least once. My jaw got the floor when we saw that, fully erect, her female rod was 6.5" long and 1.25" thick. She was bigger than me everywhere, even between her legs. It took me about 20 seconds to go from embarrassed and emasculated to painfully lustful.

I asked her if she was still on her growth drugs, and, to my surprise, Nicole told me that she had been off them for 4 months. My titanic lady love explained that after a year on them non-stop she started taking breaks between cycles, and it was actually during those breaks that she grew more. According to her doctor, Nicole's body found a way to synthesize the drugs and reproduce their effects naturally, so whenever she was on them her body shut down that process. To be quite honest, I'm still not sure if I believe her about this, but I never saw her use anything afterwards so I suppose anything can be possible.

It took the majority of our two weeks after school ended to get the story out of her, and once we reached this part I decided that I had gotten more than what I was owed. And it did feel like a story as it was recounted to me through bouts of physical intimacy and hours watching her grow in her gym, one filled with triumph. The whole time I got to see Nicole get increasingly comfortable around me, becoming more expressive and confident. I felt truly honored to get to see this new side of her. However, I had no way of knowing that the person she would become would be on full display on the last of our first 14 days together.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2023, 01:35:08 am »
Interesting conclusion to that escapade. With a hook to a potential sequal, or more in thios story. Good luck on more.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2023, 04:27:46 am »
Wonderful story. I hope he will be encouraged to go to the gym and grow his own body. If she truly loved him she would make him her special project

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Graduation Party

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View