Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582457 Posts in 74173 Topics by 29471 Members - Latest Member: Qwertyz May 27, 2024, 03:48:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Smog] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [Smog] Stories~collected  (Read 92382 times)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: My little sister Nadia and her friend Cindy.
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2016, 04:41:56 am »
Great chapter again.

Will Sally goes with Nadia and Cindy to get also much bigger ??

Forum Saradas

Offline maxflax

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: My little sister Nadia and her friend Cindy.
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2016, 01:43:36 pm »
I just have to say... I'm one of your biggest fans *~*
Your writing style is just the very best!!
I come back reading your stories over and over and over again :D your descriptions are just perfect! there's no one like you!

I'm doing female muscle growth comics on ***** - maybe we can do a collab sometime?
Just look here: http://maxflax.*****
Hey, here's maxflax!

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Nadia and Cindy -cont'd [uno987]
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2016, 11:00:05 am »
Continuance of my story: "My little sister Nadia and her friend Cindy."

After the two muscle-bulging amazons, that my sister and her friend was, had left my room, my girlfriend and I just sat on my couch in silence. We were both ashamed of what had just happened, but what could we have done.

It was Sally that broke the silence.
“What the h… just happened!” she whispered with her head bowed and sobbing a little, “Do you really find a girl like that attractive?”
I did not know how to respond to that, but when she looked up at me, I nodded my head slightly.
Sally looked at me with disbelief in her eyes.
“What is it you like about it? Cindy almost looks like a man with breasts!!” She cried out.
“Well, I don’t know……the huge, bulging muscles on a girl’s body….and the fact that the girl is so much stronger than me….well, it kind of turns me on!” I said quietly, trying to maintain my cool. “You seemed to like it as well!!”

Sally jerked and looked me straight in the eyes!
“Yeah…well….no…NO…..I got carried away. She surprised me….” She harshly said, “But you….is that really what turns you on? Why haven´t you said anything to me before?”

“I have asked you to flex for me several times, and you did it. You are strong too and have muscles.” I reminded her, reaching out to feel her biceps, but she leaned away so I could not touch.

”Maybe, but not the size of The Hulk´s!” She said, sobbing a little, and with out any more words she rose and left and I, totally exhausted, just crashed on the couch.

The next morning I woke up sporting a huge erection. In the back of my mind were recollections of a dream involving Cindy revealing her hugely muscled body that looked sooo sexy.

My eyes came across a picture of Sally in a sexy pose, from the side, tensing her 13,5” biceps a little, but it didn’t affect me like before. Only when I pictured her with a hugely muscled body I instantly felt a stirring in my groin.

I shook my head and tried hard to forget all about her and the dream, but I couldn’t and I had to relief myself, still laying on my couch, to mental pictures of Cindy flexing her massive biceps.

I must have dozed a little, but the ding from my phone pulled me back to reality.
It must be Sally I thought, but it was a text from my sister to check my email.
So I went to my computer and opened my mail and found a message with a video link in it.
I clicked the video link and the video pop-up showed my girlfriend Sally on a bed being roughly fucked by a hugely muscled figure.

”WTF?” I gasped in shock and reeled back from the screen..

Then the voice af Cindy said: ”Hey you! Have you had sweet dreams of me?”
I couldn´t see Cindy, just Sally and a huge bodybuilders back, a belt just above the bodybuilder's black panties revealed what had to be the harness of a strapon.

Then the bodybilder turned her head to face the camera and I made an outburst as the face of my sister came in to view.
She smiled a wicked smile, it was only momentarily though as she was in no mood to stop what she was doing, she was completely engulfed in the moment and continued her mighty thrusting. I could see her thighs and ass flex, working, pistoning on all cylinders, thrusting that rubber dick in and out and in and out of my girlfriend’s pussy.

"Yes! Oh yes! Like that! More, More! Don't stop! fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck Me!" my girlfriend screamed, holding on to my sisters thickly muscled back with both arms.

“He he he….seems you lost your girlfriend little one! She liked some muscles after all!” the voice of Cindy said.

My eyes were glued to the screen as my former girlfriend was taken. I could see her toes slowly
start curling, tensing and trembling, an indication of an imminent explosive orgasm. Her Lover was holding her firm and I could see the biceps and back flex and rise, sinewy huge muscle expanding and working as she continued to lead Sally to places I realized I had never been able to take her.

Sally was screaming out in delight from the fucking she received from my musclebound sister.

The wild lovemaking reached a crescendo in the next few seconds and then I heard my sisters voice, now a deep, growling voice, as she spoke. Every word punctuated by a thrust that slammed Sally
into the bed head:

"You! Are! My! Little! Bitch! This! Is! The! Best! Fuck! You've! Ever! Had!"

And then, with even harder thrusts her voice demanding, conquering:

"Say it! Say it! SAY IT!" my sister commanded.

I realized to my everlasting shame that I had a huge erection from looking at the video.

"YES! You're my STUD! Everything! This is the BEST Fuck! ONLY THIS is Fucking!
Nothing else even cam cl... -mother of! OH YES- YOU! ONLY YOU! I'm YOURS! Fuck
me like this FOREVER!” Sally screamed almost fainting from bliss. Multiple orgasms rocked her body. Her back arched trying to rise but unable to, as the huge muscles of my sister kept her in
place.

“Yeah…”, my sister growled, “I am so much bigger and so much stronger than your former boyfriend….my BIG brother….hahaha….”

The massive muscles of my sister´s arms and back suddenly tensed as she placed her arms below Sally's ass and easily lifted her up and then bringing her down for a final slam on her cock.
“Oooohhhhh……Uuuuuhhhhhh…..” Sally screamed and with a loud gasp, her eyes widened in an earth shattering, soul shattering orgasm.
Without touching myself I creamed my pants.
Sally then collapsed on the bed and my sister pulled out the huge strap-on dildo from her pussy and stood up.

Nadia, still dangling the strap-on between her legs, turned towards the camera and raised her arms, flexing her enormous biceps, looking so frightenly intimidating.
“That was just beautiful!” Cindy´s voice said in the video.
“Uhm, yes I know!” Nadia said and licked her lips while flexing harder making the bicep rise even more.

“OH MY GOD! Those MUSCLES!! It's so HUGE!” I cried out to myself in shock.
Images of Cindy “raping” me raced through my mind and I spurted another load in my pants.

While I was busy ogling the video on my computer, I hadn´t noticed, the door behind me was pushed open and Cindy had entered my room.

“My, my, my….Seems you really like muscular chicks in charge huh?” Cindy said.

I gasped, and spun the chair around at the sound of her voice.
Cindy immediently noticed my particularly tee-pee shaped lap formed by my manhood, still erect and rigid.
"Wha... how did you... what," I shouted, scrambling for something to cover myself with.
With surprise and guilt oozing out of me I tried to take in the form of Cindy now standing in the middle of my room.
“yeah..yeah…I know….I am also getting all hot from that video.” Cindy said.

She was standing in the middle of the room in a “supergirl” stance and beamed power but looked so sexy in a black long-sleeved blouse with a zipper down the front that did nothing to hide her massive, bulging muscles.

Her shoulders were so broad and massive and the rest of her upper body were just bulging with massive muscles. I couldn't believe how large her biceps were even as her arms dangled relaxed. Even the long-sleeved sweater she wore did little to hide the bulging biceps as it was stretched tight by her enormous arms.

A blue-jean skirt ended at the middle of her huge muscled quads that bulged with each step she took and the black leather boots she was wearing was strained to the limit by calves so big that they were clearly visible from the front.

“Sally really likes your sisters…...uhm……muscles……What do you think about mine?” She taunted while she brought an arm up and flexed, hard, her biceps swelling enormously, bigger than my sisters.
“What….that´s not real…Sally is my girlfriend!” I managed to squeak.
With a dirty look in her eyes she slowly flexed her pumped up biceps making them balloon gigantically.

“Well…don´t bother. Are you ready for me??” she asked and started pulling down the zipper of her blouse her sparkling eyes never leaving mine as she did so.
When the blouse was unzipped, she lifted her hands to her hair and ruffled it up a bit, making the blouse rise and separate, giving me a glance of her armored stomach. The movement also made her biceps jump underneath the fabric.

She had to peel off the blouse as it was so tight around her huge muscles, but once off, she stood there, upper body all naked except for a tiny bra. Her breasts, small but perky, sitting atop of an impressively muscular chest. She looked sooo very intimidating and sexy.

"Do you remember why you broke up with me?......because I wasn´t muscular enough for you! You wanted a girl with huge muscle!” As she said it she looked straight at me and started to flex her arm.

My eyes almost bugged out of their sockets and my penis jerked and began to throb, hurting slightly. I fingered with my fly, desperate to free my now throbbing dick as I saw her biceps bulging.

“Ohh yeah!......And you ended up with Sally…...Phhh……Not really “huge muscles” there huh?..…I got muscles now as you can see and already know…..big bulging muscles….!” She said as she saw my reaction.

She hit a lat spread, dwarfing me, and her tiny bra stretched audibly, barely containing her flexed girth
Her chest had gelled to form two stone hard globes of massive pecs that threatened to overflow the cups of the tiny bra and she made them jump for me.
My mouth was open and my eyes glazed as I watched this young muscle queen put on her muscle show. I noticed in a daze that my penis was hardening uncontrollably, and there was nothing I could do except tear my eyes from this unnaturally musclebound girl in front of me, but I know I could not do that.

She was taunting me with her mind blowing “goddess of muscle” physique, massive and uncontrollably, and so very sexy.

“I have fantasized about using my strength to beat you to a pulp," she then said.
My heart starting racing. What was she saying? Beat me to a pulp? Yikes. "So you want to beat me
up?" I asked.
"I said I thought about it. . .but that would be too easy. I however found out that boys like to be dominated by a strong girl, so I began thinking about how you would like that, if I chose
to dominate you!" she said.
"Chose to dominate me? What are you saying?" I asked.
"I am saying that I am superior to you in every way, and it seems you like me that way, just as Sally likes to be “taken” by Nadia." She giggled.

She smiled wickedly at me and flexed her arms, her biceps ballooning like huge baseballs.
"Look at all this muscle! All 19 inches of it." She said and looked at her right arm and licked her lips seductively. "You can quit staring and come on over here! I know you want to feel my
mmmmmmuscles."

My cock ached with lust and I slowly, like in a daze, walked over and reached up to grab her, but Cindy quickly placed her left hand against my chest. I stopped cold. It felt like I hit a wall. Her massive arm muscles bulged with fearsome strength.
"Now…just wait…you're MY sex toy, Sweetie! Be still or I will have to play rough!" she said.
"Cindy. This is ridiculous, what is all this domination stuff?" I asked.
"Domination stuff? You weak little man… just feel my massive muscles! My muscles are almost twice the size of yours! Look at my biceps! They dwarf your weak, puny arm. You know you want to feel its power, you want to be held by it, to touch it and be controlled by it. Get ready for a whole new world boy! I am the new boss in this house!” she said and raised her right arm and flexed so that her bicep grew huge right in front of my eyes.

I reached out with trembling hands and followed her instructions. I probed her bicep and as I gripped her peak, Cindy flexed and un-flexed her bicep, causing it to rise and fall, spreading my fingers apart, growing in size and power with every flex.

"Now THAT'S a bicep! It's huge, rippling with power and still growing! I bet you feel emasculated seeing me with muscles so much bigger than yours! You feel Jealous, wishing you had solid, strong arms like mine. I am more woman that you could ever handle.” She said.

She grabbed the back of my head with her other hand, and lead my mouth against the soft skin, stretching over the huge, hard bicep of her right arm.

“Uhmm…!” she whispered, “That’s right…Uhhh..yes..now kiss it, kiss the huge muscle!”
Cindy flexed it even harder, which almost made me dizzy with excitement.
“Uhhmm!” she purred, "Mmmmm……feel the bulge, hard as a rock……I feel so HOT!"
She pulled my head back with a little slurpy sound as my lips parted from the muscle. Then she turned her head towards her own massive bicep and made it spring into full flex again, and kissed it passionately, as though the sight of it affected even herself.
As her tongue ran across the huge globe of muscle and left a small trail of saliva, she glanced down at my throbbing hard-on and gave me a quick, knowing smile.

"Oh…yeah….baby! Move down and kiss these mounds of muscle!" she then said and flexed her pecs hard.
She rubbed her hands over her huge pumped pecs muscles, muscles that were shredded with steel hard fibers and covered with veins.
"Fuuuuuck, my pecs are so fucking big! Look how big they are, wimp. Look at the size of those muscles! Think about how strong they are! My muscles are so fucking big and strong." She crooned.
My mouth was wide open as I stared at Cindy's huge, massive pecs. They were the biggest slabs of muscle I had ever seen on a female.
I put my hands on Cindy's pecs and I gasped as I felt how hard they were. They were big and round and as hard as rocks. I could feel the striations of muscle under her thin tan skin as she proudly flexed her muscles for me.
"Oh my god!" I said. "So big. So hard."
She laughed.
I rubbed and moaned as I felt her huge muscles bulge in my hands. My cock was now rock hard.
"You are such a wimp compared to me," she said. "But it's kind of fun having a wimp like you worshipping my big muscles. Kind of turns me on."
She shoved me back a little and with one hand lifted up her skirt.

My eyes widened as my gaze lowered and I let out a groan at the sight of Cindy's clean shaved pussy.
"It's easier to be this way when you wear a lot of thongs and g-string bikinis during the summer," she explained, matter-of-factly.  "I take it you like it."
I only nodded. My ability to speech was suddenly gone.
"And you like this?"  Cindy again flexed her huge arms, her huge 20" cannons exploding. Her legs, her quads and hamstrings swelled into etched blocks of oaken muscle splendour. Her abdomen rippled with steel cables.
My mouth dropped open.
Cindy flexes her abs and her tight little pussy opens in front of my very eyes. I want to avert my gaze but I can’t, the muscle control of this girl is inhuman.

"Get on your knees, wimp!" she ordered. I fell to my knees and was face to face with her pussy. Her clit had gotten hard as I had fondled her pecs and her abs. It was huge, probably about three inches long and very thick. This girl had a clit that was almost the size of my cock. She pushed my face into her pussy.
She rubbed her pussy into my face as I felt her hard bubble butt muscles. I moaned as I felt her big hard clit and her butt muscles and smelled her sweat.
Then she grabbed my face and rammed it into her crotch.
I felt her huge clit rubbing on my face. I began to lick that clit, licking that huge weapon. I ran my hands over Cindy's firm round muscle butt as I licked. I wanted her……I wanted her so badly.

Almost as soon as she started to moan she stopped me and pushed me to the ground.
She went to my bed, unbuttoning her skirt on the way, leaving it on the floor and sat down.
"OOhh yeah," she said slowly while caressing her own body. "I feel sooo hot now.”
She looked straight at me and licked her lips.
“I know I'm the biggest, strongest girl that you've ever seen, way more muscular than little Sally - I'll be in control of you from here on. Get your weak ass over here and do as I say.” She commanded.

Cindy cocked an arm and flexed hard - her biceps erupted, individual sinews and balls of muscle appearing to form a frighteningly large head of meat. Veins covered the muscle angrily, looking like tiny writhing snakes when Cindy started to flex it even harder, pumping her lower arms an inch and no more.
Impossibly, her biceps became even more massive, and looked hard as stone.
"Come suck my muscled cunt!" She commanded and spread her legs.

I almost dove forward and wrapped my mouth around her clit and started sucking and licking it…her clit was huge and now my cock was painfully hard.
"Yeeeaaaah baby... Uuuuhhhhh, yeeeeaaahhh..feels so good." She moaned, “I am just such a real stud! A big strong muscle-girl with a big clit and a big strong pussy! You are just so inferior to me!"
She started swiveling her hips as she got more and more aroused.
" Ohh ohh ohh! Fuuuuck yeeeeaaaaah……suck that clit baby!" she yelled as I licked and sucked her clit. "Oooohhhh fuuuuck yyyeeessss!"
She was totally aroused with lust. She jammed her clit into my mouth and rammed it deep. Then she started thrusting her hips up and down, ramming her clit in and out of my mouth with wild abandon. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she yelled even louder than before.
Her clit was so big and so thick and so hard. My body wanted to gag but I couldn't. She rammed her huge weapon into my mouth with all the force of her incredibly muscular body. My face ached with pain but there was nothing I could do to stop her fucking. She was so strong and I was so weak. Finally she started yelling louder and her thrusting got faster and suddenly her quads tensed, holding my head in place. Her body quivered. A low growl became a long moan.
"Oooohhhhh yyyeeeeeaaaahhh!" She yelled, and a huge spurt of cum shot out of her pussy and onto my face. Then another and another and another. She must have shot ten loads of cum onto me as she thrust her huge clit in and out of my mouth.
Finally she stopped cumming but she kept her still-hard clit in my mouth as he savored the sensual feeling.
Her midsection, now a 6-pack assembling cue-balls, was shaking and her juices had drenched me and dripped down my chin. Finally, after what seemed like a full minute, she opened her legs and let me free.
I gasped for breath, love juices soaking the front of my shirt.
"That was damned good, baby, I needed that. Now it’s your turn."

Cindy finally freed my throbbing cock and took it all in until her lips touched the hilt of my shaft. I hadn't been this hard in my life.
Her throat muscles squeezed my tip as her tongue tickled and massaged my shaft. It was only seconds before I started quivering, saying "huh... Uh... I'm... Huu...”
Then she pulled her mouth off quickly, looked up at me, and said, "Uhhhhmmm, I am your muscle queen!"
Then her lips clamped around my tip, sending me over the edge. I pumped spurt after spurt into her waiting mouth. It felt like more than I ever came before.
She sucked it all down greedily, looking up into my eyes. When I was finally finished, she pulled away and swallowed hard. She growled softly. "Thanks for the snack. Need protein to get even bigger muscles…Hehehe!"
I fell backward on the floor, looking up at the ceiling.
With a little sigh, Cindy stood up. Towering massively over me, she looked down at me with that wicked smile.
"I hope you've got more than that little man, because I'm still hungry!" She strutted to the center of the room and did a double bicep flex grinning her predatory grin.
I stared, still laying on the floor, amazed once again at the sheer size of her musculature. Huge, bulging, and covered now with thick blue veins, her arms pulsed with muscle. The heads of her biceps grew another inch as she turned her fists and pressed down harder.
"I've been watching you a long time, you know. I've wanted you for a long time. I think of you at the gym, when I pump these pythons harder and larger. Look at them! Have you ever seen biceps like these?" she said.
I shook my head.

"That's right baby, I'm you fantasy. And I'm going to get even bigger, more muscular than anybody on the planet!"
She flexed down harder and turned toward her swelling bicep. "Look at that fucking monster!...rraaarrr" she growled, and her bicep swelled another inch, passing 19"
"Come on you bastard, grow!" Her face contorted as she grunted, and her bicep, like a growing erection, pumped up to 20"
"Ohhh yeah!" she released the flex and looked back at me. My erection had returned with a vengeance after Monica's bicep display.
"Time for the best fuck of your life, little one!" She said, squatted, still standing, and wrapped her hands around my waist.

“Come here now and let me fuck you, and fulfil all those fantasies you've had while pretending to be a man with your weak girlfriends. You're just a little boy compared to me!” she said with a little smile. “I just love to fuck little muscle -loving-boys!”
She picked me up, cupping my ass in her hands, and rocked my mid-section into hers and jammed her muscular, tight pussy down on my penis. Her muscle-cunt literally sucked my hard on inside her and squeezed as I moaned with pleasure. She growled and started tossing me, completely controlling the motion.
"Ugh ugh ugh yeah! Have you ever been fucked like this! Ughh!" I was too stunned, too enraptured to reply.
"Oh my god, your legs are so big. So hard. So strong!" I yelled as I ran my fingers over her huge quad muscles.
Cindy rammed her tight pussy on my cock and squeezed it hard with her vaginal muscles.
"Take it! Take my big pussy on your puny wimp dick. You are mine! I'm gonna fucking dominate you. I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you." She Yelled, ramming my cock into her pussy again.
"Oh yeah! Feels so fucking good!" she yelled as she started thrusting her hips faster, driving my overmatched cock in and out of her pussy, her quad muscles bulged with the effort.
"Fuck yes! fuuuck yessss! I'm a fucking muscle queen!" She screamed, nearing orgasm herself.
"Tell me how big I am!" She commanded.
"You're the biggest!" I breathed.
"Louder baby!" She growled.
"You're a fucking muscle queen!!" I shouted.
"Fuck yeahh!" She growled again. “I knnooooww!”
We came at the same time, I with a long moan, her with a loud, almost shouting growl. "Rrraaar!"

The End.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Nadia and Cindy II.
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2016, 09:58:27 pm »
Holy fuck that was intense! I loved it, each and every bit of it! Love the first part with the sister fucking the girlfriend and loved the second part even more, with Cindy dominating and fucking him! k++!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2016, 11:54:45 am »
please don't stop it now!!!
I hope in a very big clit for the little sister, a lot bigger than her brother's dick, so she can fuck his girlfriend in a very good way, a way sally didn't have, ever
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2016, 05:35:18 am »
Amazing

Please don´t end the story.

Why isn´t Sally growing? Bigger than Cindy ?

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
★Memorable Author: [Smog] A little roleplay
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2017, 11:51:06 am »
Hey all... just a little "tie me over" while I try to come up with a continuance to "Meeting Lisa Again".
It's inspired by another story I read years ago.

A little roleplay
By Smog

One evening my girlfriend and I was sitting on the couch watching some TV.
As she flipped through the channels she landed on what appeared to be one of the sports channels, which she skipped through by pure habit as she worked toward the channels that were of more interest to her.  The momentary image that flashed on the screen was clearly not of a typical kind, though, showing a very close-up image of what appeared to be the bottom of someone’s bare leg and foot against a black backdrop. 
The leg being one of the most muscular legs I had ever seen. The calves huge and heart-shaped with a thigh that just bulged with muscle.

Her channel surfing momentum already had her on the next channel, but she paused, as the image seemed to register in her mind.  She didn’t know why, but it elicited a flash of sudden curiosity as she had been expecting to see a snapshot of basketball or hockey game…

“What was that?” she blurted, and went back to the sports channel. 
I raised my eyebrows at her in an expression that suggested he didn’t make it out, either, but a little lie that was….I saw the calf muscle and my heart started to race as I have always been a closet fan of muscular women.

Back on the channel, the lower leg was gone, but an extreme close-up of another body part had replaced it. 
It was now the image of what appeared to be a man’s muscular arm from the back, slowly bending in a manner of flexing his biceps muscle to an impossible size. 
In the short moments after bringing the image up on the screen, my girlfriends eyes widened and she let out an inaudible gasp when she saw the long dark hair pulled back into a ponytail. 
She also made out the knot of a pink bikini strap at the back of the person’s exposed neck, which sat atop an amazingly muscular pair of shoulders. I almost gasped out myself from the sight.

“Oh my god, that’s a woman!  I’ve never seen anything like this.” She blurted.

“Me ‘neither,” I said quietly, transfixed on the TV screen, starting to feel a stirring in my groin.

“What do you think of that?” she asked. “Do you like muscles on girls?”

“Eeeehhh, everyone likes a little muscles.” I said nervously as the stirring in my groin started to slowly show as my penis responded..

"Yeah? Maybe so……I've actually…well…a few days ago, been reading on the web that a lot of men are starting to look at girls' biceps as much as their breasts.” As she said it she looked straight at me. “Do you like girl’s biceps as much as their breasts?”
I could see my girlfriend noticing me getting uncomfortable and she apparently decided to go with it.
"You have a hard on!" she whispered in my ear, turning off the TV at the same time. "Because of the woman on TV?"

She slipped her hand into my lap and felt my semi-hard penis.
"You do like it," she said.
I simply looked uncomfortable and shifted my hips, trying to move my crotch from under her hand. But she didn't let me. She scooted over, right up against me, and rubbed her hand up and down on my now bulging penis.
"I can tell you like it, you're already hard," she said.
"I'm hard because you're rubbing my crotch," I whispered.
"No, you were already getting hard from looking at her. You like muscles on a woman, admit it."
I remained silent, just looking into my girlfriend’s eyes.

“You think a woman like that is attractive?” she asked, and I nodded lightly. She looked at me for a moment while absently still rubbing my crotch. “What is it you like about it?

“Well, I don’t know….her muscular body is just appealing to me…and the fact that she would be really strong excites me.” I said quietly, in kind of a shameful way.

“Hmm”, she said and started massaging me again, "Maybe I'll start lifting weights. I can go to the gym after school. There's one near my house. Pretty soon I'll start to have muscles too. Would you like that?"
"I like you plenty already," I said. But I was breathing harder now, and in my mind there was starting to form pictures of my girlfriend with big muscles.

"I know you do…but wow…even I think that the bodybuilder on TV was hot, so big and muscular.” She said, giving my penis firm squeezes on the words "big" and "muscular".

"I would go pumping iron every day, so I can get big muscles (Squeeze.) fast. I'll bet thinking about how big (squeeze) and strong (squeeze) my muscles are going to be makes you really horny, doesn't it?" she said, pausing for a moment, feeling my penis throb under her hand.
I didn't answer. I was slumped back now, gazing at her, entranced.

“Think about how my little muscles grow hard and pumped when I do curls with the heavy weights. Wouldn’t you like to see these muscles of mine get pumped up… harder.. bigger… ?” She teased.
"Eeehhh, noooo!!!" I said. But I was breathing even harder now.
“Yeeessss you would!” in a teasing voice, “My biceps growing with each curl, sweat glistening on the rounded globe of muscle as it tenses in its might!”
“Oohh!” was the only sound that came from me.
“Yeah, you like them biceps big on a girl…I’ll make mine so huge and bulging, that you will need 2 hands to cover it when flexed,” she continued, “pumping them with big weights, 25 lbs to light…even 50 lbs…to light…bigger and bigger….19”…20”…22”…25”…… my biceps will be so much bigger than yours….!”

"Think about that,” she whispered as she leaned over, her lips close and her breath hot on my ear, “Just imagine, when we get back to your place after a date, you'll unbutton my blouse, and you'll see my tits mashed between a lacy bra and my thick, bodybuilder pecs. Then you'll unbutton it the rest of the way and see my six-pack, because I'm going to get abs of steel."

She pulled down my zipper and slipped her hand into my pants, deftly unbuttoned the fly of my boxers, and grasped my penis.
I made absolutely no move to stop her as I was getting very close to shoot my load, just at the thought of my girlfriends biceps growing like she told.

"Ooh, yeah," she said, "rock hard, just like my abs will be. I'm not going to have a flat tummy, no no. It's going to be a washboard, with thick, lumpy muscles….."

She pulled out my penis, now being at full attention, through the fly, making me scoot lower in the seat of the sofa.

She stroked me slowly, with just one finger, along the underside.
"….And then you'll try to slip my blouse off, but it won't go as my shoulders are just too broad, too big, too muscle packed to make it easy. The blouse is stretched so tight over my muscular body, that you literally have to peel it off me, and the sleeves too, because when I tense my biceps, they're so big they stretch the sleeves.”

My breathing had gotten heavier and the mental pictures raced through my mind.

“Just to tease you, when you try to get my blouse off, I'll flex my bulging biceps to make you work for it." she said, and formed a ring with her thumb and index finger, circling my penis. "Tug, tug, tug," she said, squeezing and tugging my penis each time she said the word, then slowly stroking it again, continuing, "and you'll just be able to pull my blouse another inch down each time, but finally I'll straighten out my massive arms and let you pull it all the way off, letting you see my big, hard, bodybuilder body!”
She moved her hand faster now, up and down, but very lightly, her fingers just grazing me.

She leaned in further, her lips actually pressed against my ear, and whispered so softly that I could barely hear.
"I'll be standing there in front of you, in just my bra and panties, so sexy with my pumped-up muscles, bulging and hard from all those hours in the gym, and you'll wonder..." Her hand sped up.
"My muscles have gotten so big... obviously they are bigger than yours...but..." Her hand sped up again. "Could they be stronger, harder, bulging out like that? You never thought I could get so huge. But you just can't believe it."
Her hand was racing up and down now. "And then, I flex my biceps, and they just explode, they're like softballs, so big and powerful and hard," she said, making me groan, quietly, just for a second, when I reached the point of no return.
She slowed her rhythm and continued, "and you have to face it, that I'm so much bigger and stronger and more muscular than you. My muscles just dominate yours in every way..."
At that point I could not take it no more, and with a loud grunt I shot my load, pumping out semen as never before, staining the sofa and splattering my girlfriend’s fingers.

"Ohh yeah, my muscles are huge, and hard, and pumped, and strong, and rippling," she said, stroking me still ever-so-slowly as I totally spent myself.
She finally took her hand off me and wiped it on my jeans. She then rose, turned off the light and walked into the bedroom.

I have never moved faster in my life, as I followed right behind her ending up in bed and immediently began to make love to her. Usually we made love about twice a week, enjoying what we felt was a wide repertoire of positions and general variety, although it always followed a similar progression of foreplay, caressing each other, fondling our various erogenous zones, but this day we just went at it like animals, ending with my girlfriend on top of me, my hands probing her body, running my hands under the negligee top that she still wore to caress her breasts, next moving down over her stomach, then running my hands up her arms, which were supporting her weight on the bed.
My hands moved slowly over her forearms, slowed even more at the back of her arms, then proceeded over her shoulders, still with the mental picture she had painted just before, fresh in my mind.
It was all so intense that we both came with a vengeance just after a few minutes, both screaming out our pleasure.

As we both laid in bed afterwards, I turned my head and looked at her through suddenly heavy-lidded eyes.
“I love you,” I said with a smile.

“Love you, too, babe.” She smiled back at me, allowing a small giggle at the sex-induced weariness seeming to overcome me. “Maybe I’ll look up a gym tomorrow!”

The end.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
Re: A little roleplay.
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2017, 01:00:38 pm »
I've enjoyed your writing, but I think this is your chest to date. Nice balance of titilation and story with great potential too.

Offline zyxww

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2017, 03:02:23 am »
I have always enjoyed your writing, and this [is] no exception.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2017, 03:18:55 am »
I agree, great story! Really good way of using his fantasies to turn him on while not actually being so strong and muscular yourself, though of course, she may follow through on those promises later. But it definitely gets him going, the visualization of what she could look like, her whispering it in his ears sexually while giving him a very nice hand job. Definitely something that is quite realistic, but still very hot! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Smog] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View