Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572578 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:29:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385356 times)

Offline Welshman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2010, 10:41:12 pm »
As I've just joined the site, I guess I should say hello and introduce myself.

As you can probably guess from my username I'm from Wales and I have to say that it's not exactly wall-to-wall with female bodybuilders although there are some.

I've been a fan of muscular women for many years and my interest was first piqued by a picture of Carloyn Cheshire in the newspapers.  I couldn't help but admire the beautiful shapes that mucles created on the female body and from then on I was a fan.  I was very surprised, yet pleased, to find that there is a page of Carolyn on this site and I know that this is a site I should have joined long ago.

I look forward to sharing my interest with you.

On a different note, did anyone see Sharon Madderson on the Russel Howard's Good News show.  She was the Surprise Guest and Russel definitely seemed impressed by what he saw; me too, I have to say  :)
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline clive5

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2010, 10:34:42 pm »
Hi, I'm Clive5 and since getting facesat and choked-out by a girl when I was young, I've been obsessed with strong sexy women.

smith1492

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2010, 06:52:28 pm »
New introduction here.  I love this site.  I love muscular women and appreciate all the work they put into their bodies.  Thanks for a great site.  Robert.

Offline broken_ribs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2010, 01:16:58 am »
Hello !!!! FBB lover's community my name is steve 21 years old and a long time FBB fan .. hope to post lots of videos that i have on my HD and learn and share knowledge and opinions about the fbb wordl

greetings !
User is currently banned [View]

Ashlee

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2010, 07:31:45 am »
Hi,
  My name is Ashlee. I have always liked female bodybuilders ever since I was a young girl. Something about them is jsut sooo appealing! I am new here but plan on posting as much as I can. This seems like a very sharing site and I hope to fit in quickly. :)
  I live in Arizona with my husband...no kids yet, but maybe someday. I love all sports and I am very active. Well, not sure what else I need to say. :)
     Ashlee xoxo

Mortimer_Snerd

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2010, 11:23:37 pm »
Hello. Just registered. Hope to become an active member of the community.

Cheers,
Mort

Jess89

« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2010, 02:05:08 pm »
Hey All,

I'm Jess--I'm 21 and a competitive bodybuilder.  I've been lifting consistently since 2005 and competing since October of 2008.  I'm currently taking-off a couple of years from competing, since my ultimate goal is to compete at the national level.  I want to take several more years to get my physique to that type of quality---in the meantime, I plan in competing in powerlifting, since it is something that I have always wanted to do (I'm pretty strong).  Other than that, I'm a Senior in college with a major in psychology and a minor in philosophy.

Feel free to check out my Youtube channel where I have been tracking my progress for the past few years: www.youtube.com/queenstarfish .  I'm also on Facebook, so feel free to add me: I'm under Jess Williams.

Looking forward to posting and reading your posts!

Cheers! :) :)

Offline goldenjet9

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2010, 05:36:26 pm »
   Hello, this is my first post. My first taste of female muscle was at the awkward early teens, I got home from jr. high one day flicked on the tele, and gloriously came across a American Fitness pageant being shown on my local sports network, and I was hooked. Since then I have always loved the look of a woman who took better than good care physically of themselves. I had the joy of watching Kiana Tom, Laurie Donnelly, and Keelin Curnuck, on Bodyshaping, then Kiana got her own show, and I thanked heaven. When I got my first computer, and the BRAND NEW 28.8 connection, it sure snowballed. The first time I saw Timea Majorova, I was in love, and she's still my fave, but a new close second is Carla Gutierrez. I'm excited to see alot of sites embracing female fitness/figure and bodybuilding over the last decade or so. (It was pretty obscure before) And the birth of muscle sites, webcam sites, and forums like this have really helped the addiction. To all the ladies, supporters, and cameramen out there a huge thank you and keep up the great work, and persistence.

PS: Didn't Joe Dirt have the best soundtrack ever?

Offline ennuibomb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2010, 02:00:16 am »
Hey there everybody, and have been very lucky to stumble upon this site. Im 20 and have been extremely attracted to strong women as far back as I can remember and this site is like shangri-la to me!

Ashlee

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2010, 08:42:57 pm »
No I am not. But i do stay in fairly good shape. I just really respect the sport and the men and women (Especially the women:P) who do the sport. Nothing better than a big buff chick. hehe

walmart485

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2010, 10:20:36 am »
Hi,

I just found out about this site from an on-line friend.  My main interest is combat-related sports, both female vs female and female vs male.  My other interest is in fitness women more so than body builders.  I hope to find plenty to enjoy here as well as contribute when and where I can.

Anyone wishing to contact me please do either here or my email.

Thanks,

Bob

Tyler Durden

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2010, 04:46:25 pm »
Hello everybody.... my name is Fouad, 31 years old, from Algeria.... I work in GSM network..
big fan of beautifull women with big muscle especially legs

I think it's my fetish!!!! as I like foot fetish too  hehe

I have much much videos and photos that I will be happy to share with you guys and girls,
also member in many female bodybuilder site

Tamara

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2010, 06:48:05 pm »
Hi all!
I just joined so i wanted to introduce myself .. my name is Tamara, i am 22 and from germany.
wish you all fun!

Tammy

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2010, 10:26:41 pm »
Welcome Tamara. Are you a fitness or bodybuilder amateur?
I Saradas

benjamin1greer

« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2010, 09:48:43 am »
I know Trina Gillis.... But unaware about how is she !

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View