Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576050 Posts in 73279 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 07:58:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected  (Read 1079495 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
« Reply #3615 on: March 12, 2024, 08:13:40 pm »
Ziva Fey - School's Out Forever! SFX

Bratty Ziva Fey has always been a problem in her College classes at the elite Academy of Weird Sciences. She's been known to have very smelly feet and often removes her shoes in class much to her classmates disdain.

On this day, her Chemistry Professor Mr. Jones had been working on a new chemical mix, however something went wrong and it caused a chemical reaction to all in his classroom, shrinking down those that were left in detention with him. Ziva as usual, arrives late for Detention after the school bell rings. She enters the classroom looking confused as she seems to be the only one in there. As she takes her seat she has no idea her classmates are shrunken to only an inch tall as they scurry around on the floor trying to get her attention! Ziva on the other hand can't hear them at all and feels a rush of excitement as she can let loose being all alone in the class, removing her shoes and stomping back and forth over and over agin in front of the classroom mocking her teacher and erasing all his blackboard work. Unfortunately for them, Ziva pays no mind to those who end up squished on the bottoms of her soles and butt.

Size: 1270 Mb
Time: 00:22:21
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/87cef52684672/4807GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3616 on: March 13, 2024, 05:35:46 pm »
Jasmine - Lingerie Model Giantess Growth

Size: 128 Mb
Time: 00:05:49

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4d1fbc381b5b1/4808GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3617 on: March 14, 2024, 01:57:51 pm »
Mikayla Miles, Jason Ninja - Humiliated and Shrunk! SFX

The video's story would be about Mikayla saying how I'm already too short and puny to be any good to her so she will slowly shrink me shorter and shorter to a more appropriate height to then serve as her puny slave forever. She will slowly shrink me down with extreme verbal humiliation, yelling, and size comparisons. The more I shrink the more body worship would be required with Mikayla eventually making me her slave and requiring her to be called a Goddess.
Mikayla should have very mean, angry, attitude and have a loud authoritative tone and yell throughout the video. Also can she wear a tight and small bikini and sheer see through black thigh high nylons.
When the viewer is initially shrunk down show a POV shot and then a Sfx shot of the guy shrinking down.
A shot when I am slightly below breast height and Mikayla pushes down on my head and tells me to shrink shorter now! And it shows me shrinking shorter.
A shot when I am around waist high and she orders me to kiss her ass standing up.
A shot when I am waist high and she tells me she is my Goddess now and then order me to shrink for her and it shows me shrinking below her waist to mid thigh.
She slaps me a couple times and with each slap I shrink more until I am around knee height.
Then she says she thinks she will take a seat and proceeds to sit on the shrunken man while he is standing up. The shrunken man tries to hold Mikayla up but struggles and starts shrinking more while she is sitting on him causing Mikayla to fall with the shrunken man trapped under her. When the shrunken man stands he is only halfway up her shin.
She kneels next to him and is angry that he let her fall and pushes her hand down on his head and compresses him smaller.
She then picks him up and puts him on the palm of her other hand and yells at him to shrink smaller and it shows him shrinking smaller. She also flicks him a couple times with her finger causing him to shrink more.
She puts me on the table to worship her feet and after a little while she asks if I am intimidated that her feet are bigger than me which causes me to shrink smaller.
When I am only an inch tall have her move closer to the table showing her face and hands in front of me on the table. She tells me that she will be my Goddess forever and she knows I want to be her slave forever. She commands and yells at me to shrink forever and become a part of her forever. And I start to shrink smaller to a quarter of an inch. (Sfx shot)
She then picks me up between her fingernails and holds me in front of her face. She continues to yell at me to shrink smaller for your Goddess and eventually I shrink so small that I absorb right into her eye.

Size: 1240 Mb
Time: 00:21:31

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/97e585a88c3f2/4809GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3618 on: March 14, 2024, 07:34:34 pm »
Tessa Jane, Goddess Luna - College Girls Shrink you!

As the College Administrator you've been tasked in getting the two baddest students at your college into line. They keep turning up in flip flops and it goes against the college code of conduct and they know it. You berate them for their poor choices and they just laugh at you, How dare they! You demand they listen to you but they refuse and instead start whispering to each other. You are wondering what they are jhiding and before you know it, Luna whips out a device they've been working on and zaps you! You start shrinking in front of them and soon you find yourself onlyan inch tall at the now giant feet of both brats! They start toying with you at their feet, threatening to stomp you flat, you try to run but their feet smash down every turn you take making deafening booms! They kick off their flip flips and continue to taunt you with their smelly feet! Waving them over your tiny body as you fear for your life! They find your reactions hilarious! Luna picks you up and they then decide to tease you with their huge gaping mouths, Enormous maws now confront your tiny existence as you could be swallowed up by the two hot brats at any second! You see the saliva building in their mouths ready to devour you at any second, luckily for you they stop putting you back on the floor, but soon the horrible realization hits you that you'll be squished like a bug under the giant soles on these brats any moment now.

Size: 1270 Mb
Time: 00:22:12

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/e00cae2870724/4810GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3619 on: March 15, 2024, 04:32:04 pm »
Goddess Poison - Withering Away

Size: 42,2 Mb
Time: 00:01:57

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/ce9b045b82aab/4811GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3620 on: March 16, 2024, 09:59:53 am »
Lora Cross - Skullduggery SFX

Jason and Lora are completely unaware of an Alien Invasion happening on Earth. Jason plies his trade as a local bug exterminator and uses a special technique of shrinking himself down to bug size so he can use his specialty watch to zap any vermin he comes across. While he's catching up with his friend Lora, she starts to itch all over. Unaware her body has been singled out by the Aliens to start their first body snatch. Jason notices her itching and after taking a long look at her he comes to the conclusion she has some kind of tiny bug infestation. He knows exactly how to take care of them however! He shrinks himself down and asks Lora to place him on various parts of her body so he can scan for the tiny aliens. Once finding them he quickly uses his high tech watch to zap them! However, these Aliens are a lot trickier than he thought. They have big plans to exterminate human kind. Jason is the last bastion for the human race, but may end up as a red stain on Lora's foot if he doesn't get them all in time!

Size: 1000 Mb
Time: 00:17:45

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/143ce571a7caf/4812GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3621 on: March 17, 2024, 09:06:33 am »
Queen Dalvina, Mandy Wolf, Jason Ninja - Power Trip SFX

Mandy isn't the brightest but it was probably her looks that got her the gig interning at a lab. One weekend she decides to bring home an experimental shrink ray for the weekend without the company's permission, not to steal it, but she wanted to be ambitious and clean it up. While cleaning it, it goes off and shrinks her all alone in her room. This happens before the clip starts.
Dalvina comes in barefoot looking for her stepsister. She needs to borrow some socks. Unaware her stepsister is tiny she nearly misses her while she walks around the room. She finds some socks laying out and grabs them. She notices the shrink ray on the table, not sure what it is, she takes a look as her tiny step-sister tries to get her attention at her toes.
Mandy taps Dalvinas foot only to have her lift it, scratch it and slam it back down nearly squishing her. She tries it again, this time Dalvinas hand descends on her foot, knocking Mandy our of the way. While in the process of scratching her foot, she drops a sock right on top of Mandy.
She reaches to pick them up she notices her tiny step sister.
Dalvina says: Well well well what do we have here?
She picks her up and puts her on the table, unempathetic of her situation. Dalvina is inquisitive of how this happened. Mandy is hesitant to tell her, but she realizes she is going to need to tell all if Dalvina is going to be able to help her.
Mandy explains to her that the device on the table is a shrink ray and that it accidentally went off...

Size: 1060 Mb
Time: 00:18:53

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/e80ca56bb8475/4814GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3622 on: March 18, 2024, 03:34:43 pm »
Indica Jane - We Must become One

Scene1 :
Indica takes the role of obsessive dominant girl friend who just got a shrink ray. She wants us be closer. The first scenario she comes in wearing leggings/or tight jeans (her choice). With a smile on her face while I was sitting on a chair playing on my phone. She knows about my shrinking fetish and wants to utilize that for some fun. She shrinks me down commenting that I in the perfect spot. She wants to sit on me. She approaches and starts to tease me a bit with her back side. She sits down on my legs. Loving how half of me feels under her to comments about how she cannot wait until she sits on all of me. She she gets up and starts tease me more until she gets the idea to shrink me even further. Now she’s super excited. She ignores me protests mostly cause she cannot hear and just assumes I love her for this and slowly descends. I disappear under her right cheek. Grinding me into the cushion on the chair she loves having me underneath her. (Please provide a boom sound for when she sits on me)

Scene 2 starts off the same but when she wants us to be closer. She really means it. She wants me in her body but not by traditional means. She wants to eat me so We’d be together forever. She justifies it by having me in her body we would become 1. Holding me in her palm she opens her mouth and tell me to give him offer myself to her. Before I can say anything she assumes I agree and pops me in her mouth and starts swishing me around she can say what ever during this. She eventually decides that it’s time to swallow me and then gulps me down. When I enter he stomach she’s super happy about it. Please provide a gulp sound.

Size: 990 Mb
Time: 00:17:14

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/c5956e03ff01e/4816GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3623 on: March 18, 2024, 08:45:21 pm »
Goddess Freya - Shrink For My Booty

Size: 225 Mb
Time: 00:09:42

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/8e8dbf57a181b/4817GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3624 on: March 19, 2024, 04:29:18 pm »
Indica Jane, Sushii Xhyvette - Super Vored SFX

After Batgrrl swallowed Superwomyn in part 1. Superwomyn has managed to Batgrrl with painful in stomach attacks. The scene picks up with Batgrrl out on the floor while Superwomyn escapes her stomach and mouth. Now finally free, SW locates the shrink ray and is able to press a button to grow herself back to normal size. With BG still out she uses the ray on her shrinking her down to get some revenge.

Now shrunken and at Superwomyn's mercy, Batgrrl is in for a world of hurt as Superwomyn shows her no mercy, sadistically making her worship her feet, whole lifting her up by her ponytail. Then seeing just how long she can last in her mouth!

Size: 798 Mb
Time: 00:13:23

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/c6a0551192e53/4818GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3625 on: March 19, 2024, 08:38:50 pm »
Humiliated by Giantess Kala

Size: 223 Mb
Time: 00:08:05

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/36dc47eeadfe4/4819GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3626 on: March 20, 2024, 03:17:26 pm »
Andi Page, Jason Ninja - Wife's Crushing Lesson

But suddenly his sense of taste wasn't the only thing that felt 'off.' He began to feel dizzy and sick. He started to get up but Adam 's wife placed her hand on his shoulder and urged him to stay seated.

His condition gradually worsened and his consciousness began to fade. He went out. The last thing he remembered was Adam 's wife looking at him with a level of concern that he would expect from her in a situation like this. But he didn't even know what 'this' was...

Size: 980 Mb
Time: 00:17:16

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/ec0ff9de9a613/4820GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3627 on: March 20, 2024, 09:53:25 pm »
Onyx Kim, Jason Ninja - No 1 Fan SFX

Jason has always been a huge fan of Onyx - In fact, he considers himself her No1 fan! He would do ANYTHING to be in her presence and get a taste of her amazing sneakers. After ordering a special shrinking serum from amazon, he has found her address and driven to her house. Standing outside he drinks the serum, suddenly shrinking himself to the size of an ant. He manages to slip into her house under a door crack. Before he knows it, he's face to toe with the now Gigantic Onyx as she starts getting ready to go on a date. Jason manages to avoid being crushed under her huge soles before latching onto her shoe as she moves into a different room to put on her shoes. Now at her gigantic sneakers he has one chance to worship her shoes and hope he doesn't get crushed.

Size: 1330 Mb
Time: 00:23:06

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/ffae92e59ac59/4821GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3628 on: March 22, 2024, 01:18:27 pm »
Sunshine Tampa & Akira Shell - Betrayed Again SFX

You have tricked your wife into being shrunk to be at the mercy of your new girlfriend Sunshine and yourself. Sunshine has always wanted to have your wife as her own little sex doll and is excited play with her. Akira is scared at her new tiny size and is furious with you. However, Sunshine's new found power engulfs her and soon you are also shrunken down (All your parts are POV only). Now both you and Akira are at the mercy of the giantess Sunshine who wants to devour you both. Although one of you will end up in her nose, and one in her belly.

Size: 739 Mb
Time: 00:12:43

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/f167a922569f6/4823GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3629 on: March 23, 2024, 10:34:17 am »
Giantess Muse - Hybrid Muse Tiny Fan

Size: 1380 Mb
Time: 00:13:25
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4705bec64def8/4825GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View