Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577231 Posts in 73473 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 02:28:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Juliana Malacarne
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Juliana Malacarne  (Read 95269 times)

Online VikingPT

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Juliana Malacarne
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2017, 02:04:24 am »
Comments and Karma are always welcome and appreciated, thank you :)
<- This way for Karma

I ♥ Saradas

Online VikingPT

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2017, 02:13:41 am »
More images of her performance at Olympia

Comments and Karma are always welcome and appreciated, thank you :)
<- This way for Karma

I ♥ Saradas

Offline kamlesh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2017, 02:28:46 am »

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2017, 03:19:26 pm »
Looking fantastic! Don't know what the makeup is for.

Offline Warlock

• Activity:
    0%
Adela Garcia & Juliana Malacarne - RARE LINGERIE SET!
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2018, 11:30:48 am »
Adela Garcia & Juliana Malacarne - RARE LINGERIE SET!

User is currently banned [View]

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2018, 06:48:11 pm »

annkuk

« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2018, 11:59:27 am »

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2018, 06:46:04 pm »
Some new pics along with a couple more nice ones from the 2017 Olympia.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
Juliana Malacarne
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2018, 06:02:19 pm »
Well we have reached the end of an era for now.  Juliana Malacarne will NOT be competing in the 2018 Ms Olympia.  For now guys, she has retired.

https://risingmuscle.com/articles/juliana-malacarne-will-not-compete-at-this-years-olympia/

https://www.insta****.com/p/BlPAihzHFIQ/?taken-by=astrongspirit

astrongspiritWell I'm seeing that chatter online and Juliana @julesfit10 has now given me the go ahead to make the announcement on something I have known for a little while now.....4x Ms Olympia Juliana Malacarne will not be competing in this years Ms Olympia!
She has given me many reasons that I find interesting.
Juliana is in good health and perfectly capable of competing but is simply choosing not to.
I first met Juliana in 2007 when she moved to NY from Brasil and barely spoke any English. I needed a good female trainer at my gym I used to own and despite the obvious language barrier I knew Juliana was an amazing trainer.
We became friends and she moved into my house and rented an extra room I had until she got on her feet and got busier at the gym.
She eventually built up her clientelle & rented an apartment down the street from my gym where she lived for the next 7 years while working there.
Juliana actually introduced me to my wife Rita @ritashantidmt back in 2009. I have many memories of Juliana's career. Starting with her telling me in broken English the first time we met in person "I know one thing, one day I will be Ms. Olympia". I then watched her take LAST callout in 12 straight shows over the next 5 years. I remember Juliana was going to retire in 2012 before WPD came out. She decided to hang on for one more show (2012 NY Pro) to see what would happen. Her mom had a stroke 4 weeks out and was left unable to walk in the hospital. Juliana jumped on a plane for Brasil. Surely I thought the show (and likely her career) was over then...but she hung on. She stayed on her diet and got back here to NY 10 days out and told me "I just want to be successful one time in life and I will win this show for my mom". Well the history books will reflect she did it!! 13 shows into her pro career she finally had a win! Now she is stepping down as the reigning 4x Ms Olympia.
The greatest Champion the division has ever seen. A future IFBB Hall Of Fame member.
Will she compete again next year? 🤔 Its possible. But for now she is stepping away....as a Champion. Juliana wishing you all the best. Congrats on an amazing career to the most resilient IFBB Pro who ever lived.

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2018, 05:51:28 pm »
Julianna explains things in her july 19th post, in her native language which I do not speak.
More web comments here:

So…WHY???? Well, she is NOT injured. She is healthy and she is happy. She’s grown disinterested in the look of WP. She wanted to soften the look to a healthier one…sort of how the IFBB initially stated the look would be…” conditioned but not striated”…but it was made clear to her that last year’s conditioning would be required this year. It was a look she didn’t like for herself. With little financial rewards (FACT: this 4X Reigning Olympia Champion has no major sponsors, has never had a spread in a major magazine much less a cover…and did I mention NO SPONSORS?!) the fire & passion for competing and representing WP has left her heart at this time. Her passion is placed now in a new happy relationship. She is enjoying life and staying healthy. Some day, somewhere and in some form she MAY compete again. Just not in 2018.
 – Michael D. Bryson

When the 4X Ms Physique Olympia has no sponsor and no real promotion, something is really wrong with this sport. What is happening in the IFBB Pro League when a multiple champion of the biggest bodybuilding and fitness competition in the world is not sponsored or promoted?

As usual in this sport, when a look is desired in a new discipline, it tends to change with athletes trying to gain the edge. the same can be said for Men’s Physique. Some athletes are literally looking like bodybuilders, instead of the original toned down look.

evolutionofbodybuilding.net believes this decision has revealed a number of problems that have been in the sport for a while.

This problem has also happened in the open bodybuilding class. The athletes just keep getting bigger and bigger, losing the desired look of the perfect bodybuilder. Many have complained about the competitors looking out of proportion with no symmetry, but as usual the athletes that look a bit smaller, but a have a almost perfect look are getting last callouts.

She is still training like a pro, as some of these new photos show.

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2019, 02:25:28 pm »
Still active, training, and looking great.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2019, 09:53:06 pm »

-

Juliana Malacarne

New York Pro Championships - IFBB, Physique Winner

Olympia - IFBB, Physique, 7th

Europa Supershow - IFBB, Physique Winner
Olympia - IFBB, Physique Winner

Ms International - IFBB, Physique Winner

I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2019, 10:01:59 pm »

Juliana Malacarne

Juliana Malacarne is a Brazilian IFBB professional bodybuilder. She is a four-time winner of the Olympia Women's Physique Showdown, having won every year since 2014.

Early life

Malacarne was born in São Paulo. She is of Brazilian and Italian descent.

Career

Malacarne started training after inspiration from Monica Brant and participated in the 2005 IFBB Amateur BodyFitness Championships in São Paulo, where she earned her IFBB Pro Card.She moved to the United States in 2007 and competed at various fitness and physique competitions. She won the New York Pro Championship Women's Physique category in 2012, 2013, and 2014. She participated in the 2014 Olympia Women's Physique Showdown, defeating defending champion Dana Linn Bailey by a small margin, and went on to win the contest again in 2015, 2016, and 2017.

-

Juliana Malacarne
Bodybuilder

Personal info

Born   May 8, 1974 (age 45)
São Paulo, Brazil

Height   5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)

Weight   124 lb (contest)

Professional career
Pro-debut     IFBB Europa Super Show, 2006
Best win   Olympia Women's Physique Showdown, 2014
Predecessor   Dana Linn Bailey
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2019, 11:01:03 am »

I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2019, 01:23:31 pm »

I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Juliana Malacarne

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View