Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Butt kisser on 03 Jun 2020
  • Laurie Fierstein was very thick in her offseason. I doubt she'd qualify as the statistically 'biggest'. But she carried a lot of beef, on a naturally small frame (less than 5 ft).
  • #32 by bruce321 on 03 Jun 2020
  • I AM a stats geek and love the idea of knowing who pack the most muscle per cm. Problem is that the weights girls and websites quote are all over the show. If we take what is said on say HBC stats on face value then current winner is Amazonka, just shading Aleesha Young in second, Monique Jones contest shape third. Fourth is joint Andrea Shaw with surprise candidate Kris Goy. Someone like Oana Hreapca or Shannon Seeley are well down the list, presumably because the carry such little fat. To be honest I didn't actually try too many girls, just the ones I thought would be interesting. There's lots of scope to find contenders I'm sure. For example Noof Yusuf Ghailan would have interesting stats, but I don't have them to hand
    Agree. I've met women for sessions who've admitted their stats were inflated, at least for height, which actually works against them in your calculation. Recently tried looking someone up, who I had remembered having a surprising stage weight and couldn't find her. USAMuscleWomen used to list weigh-in stats for each contest they covered, but they seem to have removed that, and I don't know of any other common source. You're lucky if you can find a picture of the weigh-in sheet now.
  • #33 by maxfarias on 01 Dec 2020
  • Christine Envall commented in their site she became 215 pounds in an off season some years ago. 
  • #34 by lifted on 03 Dec 2020
  • Doughdee Marie an oldie but a goodie. She was over 200lbs during her strength shows.
  • #35 by superfetdown on 20 Feb 2021
  • Tina Lockwood?
  • #36 by Butt kisser on 21 Feb 2021
  • Doughdee Marie an oldie but a goodie. She was over 200lbs during her strength shows.

yes.. and especially for her era, Doughdee was uniquely thick.
Pages:
Actions