Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by falco437 on 28 Sep 2012
  • Hey Guys! Who are some of the best headscissor knockout artists out there?

Lights Out!
    • falco437
  • #2 by footdan on 28 Sep 2012
  • Clarkflex will gladly oblige if you request it, and Jennifer Thomas has a few under her belt as well.
    • footdan
  • #3 by tonyjungle on 28 Sep 2012
  • Never was knocked out but back in '05 when I first met Goddess Vegas (in Vegas and was my second session with her ) she gave me a serious head scissor around my jaw. She put into her upper thighs.  I tapped out a couple of times. Got back to my hometown two days later and ate oatmeal. An old filling broke in half. I didn't put it together until I went to the dentist and he ask about any 'trauma' to the tooth. Vegas' thighs came to mind and I told him 'no' while smiling. He looked at me like I was nuts.
    • tonyjungle
  • #4 by rsconj on 28 Sep 2012
  • Kordelia Devonshire has knocked me out with a headscissors with a big ol' smile on her face while doing it.
  • #5 by WrestlerD on 28 Sep 2012
  • I have been knocked out in the headscissors of Debra Deandra, Yasmin, Sybil and Gia primo.
  • #6 by larky368 on 28 Sep 2012
  • Mistress Treasure will put you to sleep.
  • #7 by cap9900 on 28 Sep 2012
  • Sonia Fernandes back in the day.
  • #8 by pat777 on 28 Sep 2012
  • It has become quite popular it's such a rush, most session women are doing it today I believe. One advise : Ask for immediate release, raise your hand when you "see" it coming and pre-agree with her that she releases as soon as your hand drops dead, not 1 seconde latter.

Better to be nearly knock out several times than to be severely knock out once.
  • #9 by falco437 on 29 Sep 2012
  • Good advice ... I've been knocked out several times. I'm looking for a knockout artist who both enjoys it AND is good/experienced at it.
    Some knockouts have been tough & painful ... while others just happen without notice. I think it may be technique and maybe the actual amount of pressure.

Keep the suggestions coming!
    • falco437
  • #10 by pat777 on 29 Sep 2012
  • then if you leave in Europe it's Mayra from Frankfurt, not on wb270 anymore but you can still found her, she's a jiujitsu self defense instructor.
  • #11 by pat777 on 29 Sep 2012
  • I ment live
  • #12 by freestyle on 29 Sep 2012
  • can i have mayra's contact info please?
    • freestyle
  • #13 by freestyle on 30 Sep 2012
  • nvm got in contact with her. thx for the reference though. 
    • freestyle
  • #14 by mixedwrestler08 on 30 Sep 2012
  • having personaly experience, i would add jill from scissorplanet and sunfire, unfortunetly both are retired.

amrita can and do scissor people  to an ko as well.

jenni czech has the power to knock some one out with her leg as well the teqnnique, she did it in scissor vixen videos and i felt her power my self. she does not offer ko sessions though .

gia, lia ,nikki fierce, the huntress and yasmin  are other who does  have great scissor and do knock outs.
  • #15 by weak4legs on 02 Oct 2012
  •  Scarlett and Electra are the only two to have knocked me out with scissors - both were reverse headscissors and I couldn't even realize I was going out so I didn't tap.   Others that could have easily put me out if I didn't tap are Amber Black, Ginger Martin, Christine Marshall, Gina Jones, Yasmin, Jennifer Love, and I'm sure others as well...

I've also been KO'd with a regular sleeper or RNC by Gina Jones, Naadia, and VeVe

Weak4Legs
    • weak4legs
Pages:
Actions