Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579079 Posts in 73816 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 07, 2024, 07:28:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 225459 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
I haven't decided yet. There will be a confrontation, of course, but whether Amber will pick up training ... I don't know yet.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
We went to a photo-shooting today. I would have preferred to do it next week, after the exams, but Dorothy insisted. We drove for miles and miles and I met a professional fashion photographer who also does fetish shoots. She's one of Dorothy's clients and she agreed to help us with the pictures for the website.
When we arrived there, I noticed Dorothy had brought Iris and Michael with her. In suitcases in the trunk! Is that even allowed?
What was even more impressive is that she just lifted the two cases out of the trunk and carried them to the house. Think about it! Neither of the two is especially slim, they both weigh some 200 pounds each and she just carried them along, huffing a little, but still, she did it. I was really impressive. Not only was she really ripped, she was also strong. That is amazing: When I was not even nearly as defined, I felt completely exhausted.
Anyway, she set down the suitcases and was immediately greeted by Eileen, the photographer. She was one of these hyper-slim, super-tall model-like waifs, but she was also quite cute. She wore her hair in a short black bob and looked really young, despite being over forty, as I later found out.
She was really nice to me and complimented me on my expressive face. It's nice she mentioned something which I had for a long time, after all, this slimmer body was still quite new to me.

After a quick welcome drink, she led us to the studio itself. This was when I found out that we were going to be here for three days. Three days! Imagine that! My exams are in five and I'm already nervous. I asked Dorothy to allow me to drive home right away, maybe to pick her up later, but she said no. Instead, she told me we were going to start shooting right away and ushered me to make myself useful and help Eileen.
Soon, I was setting up lights, cleaning up and serving drinks, while Dorothy was preparing for the shoot. Apparently, the schedule was very tight: We were to do a regular muscle-shooting first, then some pseudo-vintage pinups, then some of the weirder stuff. The backseat of Dorothy's car had been full of strange boxes sent from foreign countries and I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to know what was in there.
I was still quite impressed when Dorothy walked on the set. She was wearing a very small set of underwear that barely covered her crotch and her non-existant breasts. She had added a choker and some jewelry as well as some very high-heeled boots, but other than that, she was naked. Also, she was pumped-up to the extreme and she was very shiny, her bulging muscles glistening. Behind her, I could see the masked faces of Iris and Michael watch her anxiously. She had forbidden them to enter the room until they were needed.

Work started right away and I could see the years of experience. Decades of experience, actually. Dorothy went through pose after pose, the flash went off incessantly and soon, Eileen decreed the procedure to be finished. By then we were all tired and Dorothy suggested calling it a day, which we all agreed on. She sent her slaves to fix dinner and prepare some drinks, then added:
"I hope you don't mind, but I think they should earn their keep."
Eileen laughed and said:
"Don't worry. There's plenty for them to do. I hope you don't mind the bed, though ..."
"Why?"
"Well, I only have my own queen-sized bed for you, so you'll have to share."
I asked:
"Where will you sleep?"
"Right here. The couch is for me. Besides, I'll probably work all night anyway."
I looked at Dorothy, but the older woman didn't seem to care. Instead, she said:
"That's perfect."
I wasn't too sure.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Very nice, I like that Dorothy may be old, but she's ripped and strong as hell, just the way I like my women! And it will be interesting to see how the main character reacts to Dorothy's more unorthodox photo shoots, will she be disgusted or strangely turned on? It's also cool to see Dorothy seemingly take over another woman's house almost entirely, taking the master bedroom like she deserves nothing less. I like a woman who is strong of body, mind, and personality, great stuff again! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
It turns out I was right. Two things: First of all, Dorothy sleeps naked. That was surprising. Second, she's cuddly. That was even more surprising. I was dressed in my pajamas, about to go to sleep after a long day during which I couldn't learn for my exams, when she walked in, all naked and muscly. She looked at my outfit and said:
"We are going shopping as soon as we're back. There's enough room in this to fit in two of you."
I thanked her for the offer, but hesitated. Was I going to stay like this? I did like the weight loss, of course, but the muscles? I wasn't sure. I didn't even know what Justin would say. I'm quite certain this look isn't to his taste. I keep wondering whether there are any real men, not those weirdos who hire Dorothy, who like that. I could keep my weight down and cut the training so I might look normal again.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
I got interrupted. We're doing the next shoot right now and I had to hold a thing that's going to be a beach sign in post-production. Dorothy is modeling fifties-swimsuits right now. She looks good in them but her breast muscles are so big, they make some really weird breasts.
We talked about this yesterday night. You know how it is: You're on a sleep-over, the light is off and you talk. Oddly enough, she started. She said:
"I take it you're going to continue training, aren't you?"
That was pretty straightforward, but I had to say:
"Actually, I was thinking about quitting. I'm not sure Justin likes this."
"That's not the point. Men come and go. I've had five husbands until now. None lasted. Most of them are dead now. The question is: What do you like?"
"Honestly, I don't know. It does feel good to be thinner and stronger, but it's really hard."
I could see her grin in the darkness.
"I know. You sacrifice a lot."
I hesitated, then said:
"By the way, I haven't even said 'thank you' for your help. I wanted to say that I'm really, really thankful for really carrying me through all this."
"It was a pleasure. You do say 'really' a lot."
"I know."
"Good. I'm glad I could help."
"I wanted to get you a present, but I didn't know what."
"That's okay. At my age, you're glad for kind words." She remained silent for a moment, then said: "You could do me a favor, though."
"Of course, what is it?"
"I want Eileen to shoot you. I want a few pictures of my motivational work."
I wasn't sure of what to say. Of course, I had to accept. It would have been bad to say no.
"I will do it."
"Good."
There was a short moment of silence. Then, she asked:
"If you continue training, you should do something about your breasts."
"About my breasts?"
"They lost a lot of volume. It doesn't look good."
That stung. She could be horribly honest.
"I know. Thank you again for the posing suit."
"No problem. You have two choices. Either you get implants. Most girls do. Or you do it like me and have them removed."
"Removed? For real?"
"Of course. They didn't look too good. Mine looked like traffic-cones. With my pecs (that's the word for breast-muscles), they looked stupid. Imagine: my big slabs of meat and those two minuscule traffic-cones on top. I went to the surgeon and had that fixed. Now some people call my chest manly, but never in a bad way."
I could see more grinning. I slipped my hands in the tent that was my pajama-top and grabbed my floppy tits.
"I'm really not sure."
"You don't have to. Just stop training, you'll fill them out again."
With these words, she turned over and fell asleep.
I lay awake for some time, thinking about this. Then, I was surprised to be cuddled by her as she slept. She was very muscular, alright. Very.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Another great chapter, I really enjoyed that Dorothy put into her mind that it may be better to be without breasts and to just pump up her pecs to fill out her bikini like Dorothy does, I'm a huge fan of big pecs, like Colette Guimond's, so hopefully she will go that way. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
I'm not 100% sure yet. It's one of these "several variants next to each other" versus "going all in" things.
What do the other readers say?

solitariodude

Never heard of removing the breasts altogether. I'd rather see her just working her pecs to the point of extreme development. As stated earlier, kinda like K.K. or Monica Mowi.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Extreme development: noted for implementation. It will be a pleasure.

Any others?

Offline chilipalmer99

• Activity:
    0%
Oversized implants on top of pec growth would definitely get my attention (and libido going).

Bravo for this and your "And Tomorrow The World" opus.

CP

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Whoa!
Is this the legendary Chili Palmer? If yes: Awesome!
If not, still awesome!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
So, anyway. We had this photoshoot I wrote about. The fetish one. I had thought I'd seen it all, but no. This was crazy stuff. Dorothy squeezed herself into some plasticky material, I suppose it was latex, and did some weird poses. She had me rub some lotion on everything, making her all shiny. It was weird, but it did look good. Very super-heroey. With her big muscles, the effect was even stronger. I must admit that I somewhat wanted to try this. A little.
After a few initial photos, she brought in Iris and Michael. They were both packed up tightly in black, glistening fabric, their faces were obscured by masks. Actually, I had never seen their faces. I wouldn't recognize them in the street, I guess. I think that's why they do it. Then, the most bizarre thing I ever saw happened: Dorothy forced the pair to take up all kinds of humiliating positions, Eileen happily snapping away, adding comments and asking them to hold poses when needed. After a while, Dorothy picked up some ropes and bound them in a rather artistic way. (If there is such a thing.) It was both amazing and terrifying. They seemed to enjoy themselves.
Once that part was done, she ordered them to undress. I was surprised to find them to be rather normal-looking people, at least from their bodies. They kept hoods on their faces the whole time. Iris was a rather flabby, large-breasted woman, I guess she was in her late thirties. Michael must have been the same age, he was just as out-of-shape. Dorothy now proceeded to pick them up and carry them around, finishing the show by pushing Iris above her head, her arms fully extended. Her face turned red and she seemed happy to lower her down as soon as the camera clicked.
The final part was surprising. I had seen something like this before, but this time, in the light and heat of the studio, it was shocking and also fascinating. Dorothy wrestled her two servants to the ground and went on to hold them and squeeze them until their faces went deep crimson. Honestly, I thought she would kill them both. She held Iris between her arms, forcing her head against her chest, while at the same time wrapping her massive legs around Michael's neck. The poor guy gasped and grunted. What little I could see of their faces didn't look too well. All the while, Eileen snapped picture after picture.
When the whole thing was finally over, the trio was covered in sweat. Dorothy grinned and sent her companions to shower. Then, she turned to me and said:
"Your turn!"

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Oh Boy, I wonder what her turn means! Should be something sweet! k+!

Ogimen87

Great story so far! Cant wait for more! Keep up the good work  :singing:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Dear diary!
Remember when I told you I was worried about the exams? Well, now I was worried about the photos. Eileen did some normal ones first. Portrait, full body pose, it was okay. She showed me a few of them and I must admit, I looked good. I could really have stopped there.
But then, Dorothy said:
"You could try to take some in her posing suit."
Eileen agreed. I told them I hadn't brought it, but it turned out that Dorothy had.
I must have been red with shame. You couldn't see it on the photo, though, because Dorothy once again insisted on that weird spray tan. Then, she had me pump up and basically shoved me in front of the camera. I must have been ridiculous.
However, Eileen kept her cool and directed me through the poses I had learned. I wasn't as dry as before, of course, but when I saw the pictures, I was impressed. I had no idea what I looked like and, yeah, I did look good.
That's when Dorothy pulled the carpet from under my feet. Not literally, of course. She said:
"Well, since you're here, want to try something ... special?"
"In what way?"
"I saw how you looked when you polished the latex. You want to try?"

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View