Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582531 Posts in 74200 Topics by 29470 Members - Latest Member: sunnysuk May 28, 2024, 03:48:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 225995 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Thank you all for your kind comments!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
I'm looking forward to more myself. I hope that after her initial soreness, she will begin to get tougher, both mentally and physically, and she will overcome all her insecurities and show her rival that she can become really fit, beautiful and confident. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
I should have written earlier, but now two weeks have passed. I was so stupidly busy, I couldn't even spare a minute to write. I feel bad about this, but I just couldn't. There was so much to do: I had to turn in some reports, I had to do a draft of Dorothy's website and prepare everything for her social media presence. Also, I trained way too much.
The funny thing is, when I review the previous entries, I seem to have improved. It still hurts, of course, but it's no longer as bad as before. I think that's a good sign. I've stepped on a scale recently and found out I lost eleven pounds in three weeks. I didn't even know this was possible. Eleven pounds! That's a total of twenty-one pounds since the start of the term. I still have plenty left to loose, no worries, but it's incredible. It actually feels good. Also, this time, I feel stronger and fitter than before. Yesterday, I looked at myself in the mirror and did some mock flexes. It turns out I actually have a hint of muscle under all my flab. I wonder if I might be able to do this physique presentation eventually.

solitariodude

First hint I've seen that she was overweight to begin with. She's facing a tough battle to shed the weight and build some muscle. Glad she's seeing some results :clap:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
More weird news: Dorothy has approved the website's design, but she wants me to come to one of these sessions she does. It doesn't sound like a good idea. I've seen some photos on the internet and it's super-creepy. Still, she insisted. She also told me I'd have to dress the part. Now, of course, I felt shocked. I thought she'd have me dress up like some weirdo latex dominatrix, but no, she just brought me a black turtleneck and some straight black pants. She also gave me some surprisingly comfortable black shoes. I look like an architect if I put everything on. The black really slims. Also, the turtleneck is really tight and you can see all the weight I lost. I'm starting to look really nice, probably because of the beautician. When she comes over, she takes care of Dorothy and then, it's my turn. Ever since I'm in her care, my skin has cleared up and my hair is all shiny. Wow. She's also helped me with my make-up. Actually, this has been the first time I actually wore any. She told me to tone it down and had me use only minimal tricks and, wow, did it work. Together with the black-rimmed glasses Dorothy got me, I look really sophisticated now. It's fascinating to see what you can do if you know what you do.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Nice! I like where this is going, she's starting to gain some confidence in her looks, she's starting to come out of her shell. Maybe she'll show a little bit of a spine when confronting the bully girl who's been picking on her since high school. Keep up the great work! k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
I'm still in shock. We went to this session and it was super creepy. We got there in the evening. Dorothy had spent even more time preparing. She even spent some time "pumping up", as she told me. She used some light weights and some elastic bands. I had to help her with that. Then, she got dressed right in front of me. Actually, getting dressed might be a bit much. She put on some black lacy underwear and some thigh-high boots, added some opera gloves and a silk gorget and that was it. She hid this really outrageous look under a trenchcoat and had me drive. She has a really classy German car that was horribly expensive, but some guy apparently just gave it to her. I don't know, but this business is extremely fishy.
I have to admit, I was quite impressed by her look when she was all geared up. You could really see the lines between her muscles and sometimes even on them. She also had these really large traps, which is what they are called. They really bulged. You could see it through the coat. Really big.
Anyway, we got to the session. It was in a hotel room and the guy agreed that I could watch. Dorothy called me her assistant and he accepted that. The guy was actually quite big, with a military haircut and quite a few tattoos. Dorothy later told me that he was an officer in the army and that he needed her to calm down and just enjoy being himself. In this case, being himself meant actually wrestling her!
I was surprised. He had a mattress on the floor and went into a fighting pose. I don't know whether it was for real, probably not, but Dorothy soon grabbed him and lifted him on her shoulders. Then, she walked around with him, straining a little, but otherwise cool. She dropped him on the floor and as he struggled to get up, she wrapped her legs around his neck and started squeezing him. The guy went deep red. It didn't look too healthy, but he was in total bliss. I could see he had this huge erection. I never saw one this big. Every time he wanted to come, Dorothy stopped him until he couldn't take it anymore. He was screaming and howling, desperate for release, but she just laughed at him and held him. It was really bizarre. When she finally let him go, he instantly shot his load. I had never seen something like this. It was like a small fountain. Yuck!
When he was done, he was crawling on all fours and thanked Dorothy, but she just looked at him disdainfully. He then offered her a gift, which she reluctantly accepted. We left shortly afterwards.
During the ride back, I asked her what that was about. She told me that some people need to feel the difference about their importance. This is what she gets paid for. I asked her if I could open the package. She agreed and I found a bundle of bills in it. All this for two hours? I begin to understand how she paid for that mansion.

solitariodude

And so our heroine is introduced to the bizarre and fascinating world of the dom... >:D

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Yup, now we know Dorothy's business and how she got so rich that she can rent out her home for free, and not charge for personal training, because she makes who knows how much for sessions! But it's so awesome that other men desire to be used and abused by someone Dorothy's age (though I'm sure she doesn't let her true age out) I certainly would be among her clientele if she were real, to be dominated, wrestled, overpowered by a much older, muscular lady, that's right up my alley! k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
I have finally managed to find the time and talk to Justin, but I really didn't want to mention any of this. I don't want him to despise me and I don't want him to think badly about his aunt. She's an okay person and I wouldn't want her relationship to suffer. Instead, we talked about studying and about what we are going to do on break. I really long for him. It's getting bad without him. I miss him so much!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
I wonder what Justin will think of her new body? I wonder how big and fit she will be by the time that get together happens? k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
Training is going along fine. Dorothy is happy with my progress and has increased the weights I have to move. I feel that I'm growing stronger every week. I've got to, since the exams are coming up and the presentation is closing in. Dorothy had a visit by her doctor and told him to check on me too. He was quite happy with my weight-loss and has offered me some supplements to help me along. I asked whether they were illegal, like steroids, but he told me they were perfectly okay, just for nutrition. From Dorothy's look, I could tell that he probably could get you the other drugs too. I wonder whether she's using such things? Probably not.

knowie

Those supplements are probably not so legal!, K+

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Dear diary!
Amber has been trying to get at me, but I've been so busy, I barely even noticed. However, yesterday, I just snapped. The constant attacks made me really mad and I sort of exploded at her. The hunger is getting at me. I now I shouldn't have, but it just came out that way. The other students looked at me as if I were some kind of a psychopath. I can't blame them. I've really isolated myself and I'm always wrapped in tons of clothes.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Very nice! I like that finally our hero has had enough of Amber and exploded at her. Could it be that the supplements that the trainer and Dorothy has been giving her has put her into some kind of rage? I hope this shows Amber that the protagonist isn't going to sit down and take it anymore, and eventually will get physical if she keeps it up. k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View