Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575854 Posts in 73236 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 08:14:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NYC Muscle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NYC Muscle  (Read 1381 times)

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
NYC Muscle
« on: May 13, 2023, 05:43:22 pm »
NYC Muscle seems to be a new listing on wb270.com. Has anyone sessioned with her?

https://wb270.com/ind/nycMuscle.htm

It looks like a well-known veteran FBB but I don't want to post her name.

Forum Saradas

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: NYC Muscle
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 06:20:24 pm »
Actually she was listed for many years- might have been under a different name- I never saw her but know another session provider who was friends with her- I think she was leaving NY or back and forth- I forget- but seems like she is back

Offline FBsession007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 06:32:26 pm »
I sessioned with her before. She was very good. Somewhat sensual and wrestled

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2023, 08:33:46 pm »
I also believe she is around 56-57 years old which is ok with me- as several session providers have been good into there mid to late 50’s Lora O, Mistress Storm and Kat for example- but definitely mature and maybe not as much muscle as before-

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2023, 11:47:11 pm »
I also believe she is around 56-57 years old which is ok with me- as several session providers have been good into there mid to late 50’s Lora O, Mistress Storm and Kat for example- but definitely mature and maybe not as much muscle as before-

artax I agree, especially about Lora O who I've sessioned with three times. Thanks to all for your comments. Just waiting for her email.

One memorable story. I worked in the late '90s on W. 17th or 18th Street in Manhattan off of 8th for a couple of years. I left a deli on 8th Avenue with a bagel and coffee one spring morning my eyes caught and saw NYC Muscle striding down the street with who I learned later was Colette Nelson in an animated conversation. They looked like Amazons, as if they were 6 ft. tall. They were shorter than that in reality, but me and a couple of other guys did double takes on how gorgeous and fit... they still are. (I was lucky enough to see Colette walking home from the gym I guess in the W. 20s a couple of times about a dozen years ago. Gorgeous, but petite as I remember.)

Yeah... I've been lucky. Not bragging. 

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2023, 05:15:36 pm »
Have gone a few rounds with her, not new as others have said. Always a good time. She has downsized compared to 20 years ago. Th-resa leads by miles in strength for a lady that size but she was one of the strongest below that. Her best hold was full nelson, I think it's between her and Megan Abshire who ahd the most lethal one by an fbb.

Offline bossva

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2023, 07:02:48 pm »
Has anyone sessioned with her recently? She looks pretty big in her Insta****

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2023, 10:01:47 pm »
been a long spell since i was wih her.  would like her insagram address...pm is ok :cool2: 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  NYC Muscle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View