Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572635 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:36:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mackerel woman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mackerel woman  (Read 7572 times)

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
Mackerel woman
« on: November 17, 2022, 08:29:02 am »
A new Brazilian has appeared in the sessions, Mackerel woman.
https://sessiongirls.com/mackerel-woman/
It is still curious that it seems that she wants to remain anonymous (what I can understand), but she puts her Insta**** account with her real name.

Forum Saradas

Mackerel woman
« on: November 17, 2022, 08:29:02 am »

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
Re: Mackerel woman
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 08:36:53 am »
There's always been a number of intriguing Brazilian women who have posted on SG, but not a lot of them have traveled outside the country. I hope someone who lives in Brazil or a neighboring country hits her up, as well as Big Red (Hello Red on HBC).

Strong & Tasty is one of the few who seems to have traveled (though she also spends time in Germany) and I hope she continues to do so, because she's awesome.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 05:50:52 pm »
Noticed that she's changed the name (not the handle) on her ig to Mackerel Woman, so she's just using it as an alternate persona not trying to hide who she is.

Offline Mscllvr21

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 07:12:32 pm »
I haven't met this one but in general, Brazilian muscle girls are amazing: they are stronger than they look, they are happy doing lifts and carries, and they love to kiss and be super sensual.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2022, 11:15:29 pm »
I haven't met this one but in general, Brazilian muscle girls are amazing: they are stronger than they look, they are happy doing lifts and carries, and they love to kiss and be super sensual.
Alessandra Alves was an awesome session while she was around, same for Luciana Andrade. And Kaysha was a great man beater.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 11:17:40 pm »
And a bunch of guys know about Yasmin from over a decade of great sessions.

Offline BigelowMask

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2022, 08:37:57 pm »
 :wow: no

Always wanted to go to Brazil. But I was worried about health risks.

Offline HF_KF

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2022, 01:26:01 pm »
Alrighty then, couple of days ago I met with Mackerel woman and ....  OH. MY. GOD. What a phenomenonal, gigantic, strong and insanely beautiful woman. It is still hard to believe she exists. First few moments I was just lost for words, so much respect for this lady. I have met with a few muscle ladies and she is easily top tier. I could write 12 paragraphs of my session with her. But i'll keep it at a few.

As a person she is very fun to engage with. Smart, funny, dominant and wild energy. She is still learning english but she has a basic understanding of english. If you have the Google Translator app and download Portugese, you can talk and engage with her.

As for the session. She did some posing, comparison, i tried to lift her, which I could not (for reference im 185 cm and 100 kg, she is about 180 and also 100 kg but pure muscle), some oiling and fantasy wrestling. I didnt test her strength but i dont think i had to. She is the strongest woman i have met. I bet stronger than 98% of men.

She will be touring through Europe soon and DO NOT MISS OUT ON HER!

Offline thenextgen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2022, 03:03:59 pm »
Alrighty then, couple of days ago I met with Mackerel woman and ....  OH. MY. GOD. What a phenomenonal, gigantic, strong and insanely beautiful woman. It is still hard to believe she exists. First few moments I was just lost for words, so much respect for this lady. I have met with a few muscle ladies and she is easily top tier. I could write 12 paragraphs of my session with her. But i'll keep it at a few.

As a person she is very fun to engage with. Smart, funny, dominant and wild energy. She is still learning english but she has a basic understanding of english. If you have the Google Translator app and download Portugese, you can talk and engage with her.

As for the session. She did some posing, comparison, i tried to lift her, which I could not (for reference im 185 cm and 100 kg, she is about 180 and also 100 kg but pure muscle), some oiling and fantasy wrestling. I didnt test her strength but i dont think i had to. She is the strongest woman i have met. I bet stronger than 98% of men.

Hi there, I want to meet this woman in Paris!! can you share more details? She is really 100kg pure muscle? Because on her profile it is written 83kg. She look big, because she is tall, i guess pic doesnt give it the same perspective.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2022, 04:41:22 pm »
I hope she visits the States in the futures- looks great

Offline HF_KF

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2022, 10:35:16 pm »

Hi there, I want to meet this woman in Paris!! can you share more details? She is really 100kg pure muscle? Because on her profile it is written 83kg. She look big, because she is tall, i guess pic doesnt give it the same perspective.

I asked for her weight and she told me 100 kg. She could be 84 kg like her profile says. But at her height and density it was very believable. Ive been with sessionettes who were 80 kg and with effort i could lift them. She didnt feel like 84 kg. But you could always ask her to be certain.

She does have future plans for the states, so you might be lucky. Maybe if you show interest it could motivate her to go in 2023

Offline thenextgen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2022, 12:14:45 am »

I asked for her weight and she told me 100 kg. She could be 84 kg like her profile says. But at her height and density it was very believable. Ive been with sessionettes who were 80 kg and with effort i could lift them. She didnt feel like 84 kg. But you could always ask her to be certain.

She does have future plans for the states, so you might be lucky. Maybe if you show interest it could motivate her to go in 2023

Does she want to establish herself in the USA is that what you mean ?? Lucky americans !!

Offline artax

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2022, 12:48:46 am »
I e-mailed her - responded quickly which is always good signed - said she is planning on coming to US in 2023

Offline thenextgen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2023, 02:27:31 pm »
News anyone? Heard she was doing some surgery. Dont look like she is coming back in Europe?

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2023, 06:28:47 pm »

She is already Saradas member. You can ask her directly. Her intro and her post under her thread.

Are you not the French guy who runs fanswise site? Don't you have access her content on fanswise?
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mackerel woman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View