Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575924 Posts in 73242 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 01:22:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mackerel woman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mackerel woman  (Read 7935 times)

Offline thenextgen

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Mackerel woman
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2023, 06:51:19 pm »
Alrighty then, couple of days ago I met with Mackerel woman and ....  OH. MY. GOD. What a phenomenonal, gigantic, strong and insanely beautiful woman. It is still hard to believe she exists. First few moments I was just lost for words, so much respect for this lady. I have met with a few muscle ladies and she is easily top tier. I could write 12 paragraphs of my session with her. But i'll keep it at a few.

As a person she is very fun to engage with. Smart, funny, dominant and wild energy. She is still learning english but she has a basic understanding of english. If you have the Google Translator app and download Portugese, you can talk and engage with her.

As for the session. She did some posing, comparison, i tried to lift her, which I could not (for reference im 185 cm and 100 kg, she is about 180 and also 100 kg but pure muscle), some oiling and fantasy wrestling. I didnt test her strength but i dont think i had to. She is the strongest woman i have met. I bet stronger than 98% of men.

She will be touring through Europe soon and DO NOT MISS OUT ON HER!

Hi there, I want to meet this woman in Paris!! can you share more details? She is really 100kg pure muscle? Because on her profile it is written 83kg. She look big, because she is tall, i guess pic doesnt give it the same perspective.

She is already Saradas member. You can ask her directly. Her intro and her post under her thread.

Are you not the French guy who runs fanswise site? Don't you have access her content on fanswise?

Huh?? which guy are you talking about?? I m not running anything.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2023, 09:19:52 pm »
Alrighty then, couple of days ago I met with Mackerel woman and ....  OH. MY. GOD. What a phenomenonal, gigantic, strong and insanely beautiful woman. It is still hard to believe she exists. First few moments I was just lost for words, so much respect for this lady. I have met with a few muscle ladies and she is easily top tier. I could write 12 paragraphs of my session with her. But i'll keep it at a few.

As a person she is very fun to engage with. Smart, funny, dominant and wild energy. She is still learning english but she has a basic understanding of english. If you have the Google Translator app and download Portugese, you can talk and engage with her.

As for the session. She did some posing, comparison, i tried to lift her, which I could not (for reference im 185 cm and 100 kg, she is about 180 and also 100 kg but pure muscle), some oiling and fantasy wrestling. I didnt test her strength but i dont think i had to. She is the strongest woman i have met. I bet stronger than 98% of men.

She will be touring through Europe soon and DO NOT MISS OUT ON HER!

Hi there, I want to meet this woman in Paris!! can you share more details? She is really 100kg pure muscle? Because on her profile it is written 83kg. She look big, because she is tall, i guess pic doesnt give it the same perspective.

She is already Saradas member. You can ask her directly. Her intro and her post under her thread.

Are you not the French guy who runs fanswise site? Don't you have access her content on fanswise?

Huh?? which guy are you talking about?? I m not running anything.

F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com
Daily-FBB-Clips.com
showup23.com
I Saradas

Offline Mscllvr21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2023, 04:51:43 am »
I met her in Brazil, really nice woman.  Very tall, super strong, big strong hands. She carried me with ease.  YMMV on the sensual side, but I was very pleased.

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2023, 06:42:28 pm »
I had the honor of meeting this impressive woman a few days ago in Barcelona. She is a phenomenal, gigantic, insanely strong and beautiful woman. As a person she is very fun to engage with. She is smart, funny, dominant and full of power.
She has some of the biggest and strongest thighs and glutes I have ever seen, you may not realize how big and strong they are until you meet her in person. Her physique is incredible, solid as a rock, and at the same time very feminine and sexy, and a charming and very pleasant personality.
As for the session, she did some posing, muscle flexing, muscle comparisons, scissors and all kind of lift and carries.
Her scissors are absolutely devastating. He did me body scissors and head scissors, and I could only last less than seconds before tapping.
She is tall, 178 cm, and weighs 84 kg, and with my 59 kg she did with me absolutely every type of imaginable lifts without any difficulty, and even I was able to sit on top of her huge and protruding butt.
I highly recommend a session with her. Sure I will repeat

Offline Fbb123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2023, 10:30:39 am »
Does she do anything sensual like being topless or hj?

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2023, 09:18:37 am »
sounds great ,what concerns her stats and personality .....!
I too think of booking a session with her.since she`s traveling near my region soon..

Is she reliable,what concerns emailing fixing of a slot and deposits,your experiences ...?

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2023, 02:46:13 pm »
sounds great ,what concerns her stats and personality .....!
I too think of booking a session with her.since she`s traveling near my region soon..

Is she reliable,what concerns emailing fixing of a slot and deposits,your experiences ...?

Don't hesitate. Just do it!
She's really great.

Communication was very good. Right up to the meeting, everything was done by e-mail. She responds quickly.
Surprisingly, she asked me to book a room when she was already in town. But that wasn't a problem for me, because I would have done it anyway.
I asked her to do strength tests, hard holds and soft holds.

When I opened the door, I experienced an extraordinary moment. Seeing this beautiful tall woman I'd been waiting for a year (the last time she came to France, I didn't get to see her) was a great moment. She was wearing a beautiful jacket, and slim panties that showed off her massive quadriceps.
She then went into the bathroom to change.
When the door opened, the temperature rose by 10°c (or 36°F). She was wearing a sexy red nightie. It obviously didn't cover her bare legs. I haven't met many muscular women, but her quadriceps were huge. She told me she'd lost a little weight because she couldn't work out as often as she'd like. But when she comes home, she'll put the weight back on.
She turned on the music. Then the show began.
She started shaking her body against mine. It's an understatement to say that feeling her close to me was very enjoyable.
A few seconds later, she took off her nightie. Mama mia, what a magnificent view!
Her scissors are devastating. When she traps you, it's impossible to resist for more than a second.
Her arms, while not comparatively as big as her legs, are also very strong. She pinned me with a gravepine hold. She blocked both my hands with just one of hers. I couldn't move.
By the end of the session, I was totally exhausted and drained.

I totally enjoyed my session. So far, it's the best I've had.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2024, 06:54:40 pm »
I recently had a A+ session with this lovely exotic powerhouse, booking was quick and she remembered (or was smart enough to look up) my details. I like for the lady to take charge and this she did, first taking me on an enthusiastically guided tour of her fantastic body and then using it to take ownership of me in many delightful ways. Fellow leg obsessives, if you've been wondering if this is the one you want, the answer is DAAAAMN. I left sore, 100% satisfied, and preoccupied by the thought of repeating the experience for as long as she'll keep doing sessions. So many others could take lessons from this one.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mackerel woman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View