Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574948 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 08:51:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Worse session ever
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Worse session ever  (Read 14408 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Worse session ever
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2023, 12:17:43 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My worst session ever was with Amber Black. I've described this session before, but I'll recap , briefly: Crawl under a king-size matress and soak it with a hose. Stay there for one hour. Then give the matress $300. That describes my session with Amber Black.
I had a session like that with her as well. The problem is it came after several great ones, if you had asked me earlier for a list of the top 10 ladies I would have put her on it based on them. You never know sometimes.
My worst, she went by Diamond ((NOT to be confused with the very awesome Sugar Diamond), big girl who displayed impressive strength for a few moments but just couldn't be motivated to do more than sit on my chest for maybe 3⁄4 of the hour.

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2023, 04:21:30 am »
My worst session ever was with Amber Black. I've described this session before, but I'll recap , briefly: Crawl under a king-size matress and soak it with a hose. Stay there for one hour. Then give the matress $300. That describes my session with Amber Black.

Dude, for realz? Sounds like a whole lotta Rosie by AC/DC.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2023, 04:26:23 am »
Lol Well some people are into that type of session.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2023, 03:41:37 pm »
finally,want to argue a few words about  "Mirage"

my experiences with her are lagging behind 3 years ,and last time I met her, 6 months

First time-think was also her first travel tour through europe , she was quite easy-going,a bit wrestling,worshipping and also talking

had a good feeling then.......

then had to cancel second session due to corona restrictions......promised me to send deposit back,but never did ...!

last time she started ,without asking my,the customers wishes- with hectic HJ .....quite monotonous & not very sensual ..to say
this was going on all the time ,without variations,obviously business-like or machine-like

financal affairs with  was correct then..

....was a bit boring,in my opinion......  if someone likes that ....?!

2 meetings with her were quite Ok,but  wouldn`t meet her again........

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2023, 03:54:22 pm »
With the 30 or so sessionettes I've sessioned with over the years the only "worse sessions" were my fault, maybe three. That was because I didn't do enough research - they weren't into what I was into - sensual role play with them being dominant and body worship. (I was very horny in all three cases, looked at the ads, they were in my town and immediately called for an appointment. NOT the way to set up a session.

Strangely one woman who has gotten uniformly bad reviews on this site due to her performance in session and, later on, her plastic surgery was someone I sessioned with several times and we got along: the late Layla Lane (Melissa Coates). Yeah, she talked about the scene, FBB competition politics, etc. and I let her talk. We would then session, she had a great body and wasn't a clock-watcher. I also spoke with her on the phone a few times about travel plans, etc. Gone too soon. R.I.P.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2023, 04:36:39 am »
Melissa Coates!  What is a legend in the magazines and the 90s bodybuilding scene. Definitely miss her ❤️

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2023, 12:16:42 am »
My top worst sessions

Lora Ottenad- Like being with a Human Ashtray/Cigarette I hate Cigarettes
Melissa Coates- Blabbed about industry and only wanted to do WWE type stuff

Allana (Cheri O)- Apparently Grooming was not something she believed in and did not look like the photos in bad way.

Tatiana Anderson- Zero interest in the session and we had no chemistry went thru the motions

and Larissa Reis- Drop dead gorgeous (this was prior to any work done on her face) but huge language barrier made it impossible to communicate and she cut session short.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2023, 08:31:33 pm »
looong long time ago ...heather fine :-[ :-[ :-[ 

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2023, 09:24:22 am »
My top worst sessions

Melissa Coates- Blabbed about industry and only wanted to do WWE type stuff

Tatiana Anderson- Zero interest in the session and we had no chemistry went thru the motions

I’ve seen Lora three times. Never had the smoking experience with her and I hate cigarettes so I was very lucky. She was great in session with me.

Typical Melissa review. I understand it. I was lucky I guess several times.

Tatiana? Would have loved to have met her. Tried two, three times but she was either unavailable or too pricey. Glad I missed her.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2023, 11:20:06 am »

Man that sucks! I must admit that my session with Amber was better better then that but overall still was perhaps my worst session ever. She wasn't into it from the moment I step in the door and I wound up ending the session early. That was about the only interesting part of it as Amber was kinda startled I left early but said to keep the hour payment. I didn't even make up an excuse. Just said this would be a good point for us to end, got my things, thank her and wished her a good rest of her trip and left. I didn't even said a follow email or anything in gratitude. First and only time I ever did that. I don't know what it was but I felt slightly disrespected as a client. I totally understand they do this for the money even though some actually really enjoyed it (and a few fucking get off to it) but as a professional sessioniate, she could fake it a bit more or just been a bit more friendly if she wasn't up for the session. Heck I be up for just being honest and say she wasn't into it anymore as she retired not long after that.

And again my session with her was better then yours. Lesson learned I guess as that was the first and only session I ever had that wasn't good.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2023, 03:04:32 pm »

Man that sucks! I must admit that my session with Amber was better better then that but overall still was perhaps my worst session ever. She wasn't into it from the moment I step in the door and I wound up ending the session early. That was about the only interesting part of it as Amber was kinda startled I left early but said to keep the hour payment. I didn't even make up an excuse. Just said this would be a good point for us to end, got my things, thank her and wished her a good rest of her trip and left. I didn't even said a follow email or anything in gratitude. First and only time I ever did that. I don't know what it was but I felt slightly disrespected as a client. I totally understand they do this for the money even though some actually really enjoyed it (and a few fucking get off to it) but as a professional sessioniate, she could fake it a bit more or just been a bit more friendly if she wasn't up for the session. Heck I be up for just being honest and say she wasn't into it anymore as she retired not long after that.

And again my session with her was better then yours. Lesson learned I guess as that was the first and only session I ever had that wasn't good.

The best session providers are the ones that make you believe they enjoy it. The few that really enjoy it are the best of the best.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2023, 06:34:53 am »
Heck I be up for just being honest and say she wasn't into it anymore as she retired not long after that.
Genuinely curious what happened with her after the first few years, because I'd love to go back and go another round with the force that was 22 year old Amber. Maybe she found a few regulars/boyfriend who were happy just to be in the same room as her, hence coasting in whatever other sessions she booked for a while? Maybe a real depression issue at work? Sad things went that way.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2023, 09:21:02 pm »
My top worst sessions

A lot of the women take showers in between sessions. It would be nice if someone told some of the ladies to bust out the Listerine or its foreign equivalent in between sessions too.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2023, 12:03:17 am »
My top worst sessions

A lot of the women take showers in between sessions. It would be nice if someone told some of the ladies to bust out the Listerine or its foreign equivalent in between sessions too.

About fbbs who smoke, I was shocked once when there was an bodybuilding event in Manhattan and several ladies stayed at the Milburn Hotel on West 76th Street. It is closed now but 10, 20 years ago it was the go-to place for visiting female bodybuilders who sessioned. I guess management was okay with sessions there, who knows. Anyway I was on the block waiting to go up for my session and three or four ladies left the hotel to go for a late breakfast or something. One, a gorgeous hunk of female muscle (don't know her name) stayed outside the hotel smoking. It blew me away that someone who would build their bodies would poison it with tobacco. But then a lot of them take risks with steroids so, there's that.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2023, 12:28:08 am »
My top worst sessions

About fbbs who smoke, I was shocked once when there was an bodybuilding event in Manhattan and several ladies stayed at the Milburn Hotel on West 76th Street. It is closed now but 10, 20 years ago it was the go-to place for visiting female bodybuilders who sessioned. I guess management was okay with sessions there, who knows. Anyway I was on the block waiting to go up for my session and three or four ladies left the hotel to go for a late breakfast or something. One, a gorgeous hunk of female muscle (don't know her name) stayed outside the hotel smoking. It blew me away that someone who would build their bodies would poison it with tobacco. But then a lot of them take risks with steroids so, there's that.

Lol the Session with Lora was at the Milburn too.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Worse session ever

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View