Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574180 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 02:13:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Maria Wattel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Maria Wattel  (Read 4445 times)

Offline Makko2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Maria Wattel
« on: May 21, 2022, 10:27:23 am »
Hi! I contacted Miss Monrow / Empress Maria but she said that now is too busy to make sessions because she is preparing for a contest.

Have you ever met her? Tell your experience! Thanks in advance!

Forum Saradas

Maria Wattel
« on: May 21, 2022, 10:27:23 am »

Offline celem2727

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Maria Wattel
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 12:14:58 pm »
One word can be said for her “AMAZING”. From beginning to end. From head to toe.

I invited her to İstanbul for a weekend sessions . She replied me very professional. Mentioned every point about the session and about my requests. Everything finished only 2 emails.

I reserved 2 rooms next to each other. First session was on Saturday afternoon. When I entered to her room, I came face to face with the facts. I’m 178 cm and 97 kg. She’s taller and bigger than me. Her shoulders are enormous. Biceps biiiiggg. Abs hard. Legs are massive and solid. Calves are like a stone . Feet and hands are big enough. Her whole body is made upbog muscles. No body fat.
She dominate me for 2 hours with her great body and strength. A lot of facesittings, scissors, lifts, throws, feet domination repedeatly. Near the end of the session she took me to the bathroom and teased ,humilated and dominated me at the bathroom when the shower is on .
After the session we went out for the eat . She iş very very nice person to talk. She was wearing clothes to cover her body but under clothes I was seeing her body in all its glory.
After this we went back to the hotel and left out rooms to rest.
The second session was at late night Saturday.
This time she’s agressive than the afternoon. Again she dominated and humilated me all kinds for 2 hours. I tried to resist her at the beginning of both sessions but of course I couldn’t do anything.
The last session was on Monday morning. There’s notting change. She didn’t allow to do anything agains her. End of the session again she took me to the bedroom but this time she allowed me to wash her great body.
In the end, she’s really big with no body fat anywhere on her body. Feminine , impressive strong . Enormous and unbelivable shoulders and biceps. Very very very nice person.
You must meet with her. No doubt about the session. She respond to your reguest more. I will look forward to meeting her again.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Maria Wattel
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2023, 09:06:50 am »
One word can be said for her “AMAZING”. From beginning to end. From head to toe.

I invited her to İstanbul for a weekend sessions . She replied me very professional. Mentioned every point about the session and about my requests. Everything finished only 2 emails.

I reserved 2 rooms next to each other. First session was on Saturday afternoon. When I entered to her room, I came face to face with the facts. I’m 178 cm and 97 kg. She’s taller and bigger than me. Her shoulders are enormous. Biceps biiiiggg. Abs hard. Legs are massive and solid. Calves are like a stone . Feet and hands are big enough. Her whole body is made upbog muscles. No body fat.
She dominate me for 2 hours with her great body and strength. A lot of facesittings, scissors, lifts, throws, feet domination repedeatly. Near the end of the session she took me to the bathroom and teased ,humilated and dominated me at the bathroom when the shower is on .
After the session we went out for the eat . She iş very very nice person to talk. She was wearing clothes to cover her body but under clothes I was seeing her body in all its glory.
After this we went back to the hotel and left out rooms to rest.
The second session was at late night Saturday.
This time she’s agressive than the afternoon. Again she dominated and humilated me all kinds for 2 hours. I tried to resist her at the beginning of both sessions but of course I couldn’t do anything.
The last session was on Monday morning. There’s notting change. She didn’t allow to do anything agains her. End of the session again she took me to the bedroom but this time she allowed me to wash her great body.
In the end, she’s really big with no body fat anywhere on her body. Feminine , impressive strong . Enormous and unbelivable shoulders and biceps. Very very very nice person.
You must meet with her. No doubt about the session. She respond to your reguest more. I will look forward to meeting her again.

Yes, Maria is a very rare specimen: so tall, so big, so strong, so powerful, naturally dominant and so beautiful. Great to hear your story!

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Mscllvr21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2023, 09:24:15 pm »
I met her and she is spectacular. I have never seen a woman with such broad shoulders and huge hands, she made me feel like a midget.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2023, 11:28:49 pm »
Squeezemebaby  :bravo: great story!

Ever since I saw her first picture I wanted to meet her. If she ever travels to the U.S. I'd love to meet her.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2023, 12:25:28 am »
Maria was prevented from visiting the US by the travel rules, now ended as of last week. So she may come this year, or she may wait for a sponsor for her trip.
I can say she easily clears the bar for being a 10 physically. As for being dominated by her that was great too, but at the same time I still expected just a bit more, I never felt genuinely panicked for a few seconds while being menaced by her (that could be my fault, I mentioned in our emails but only mentioned it once in person) and that's what makes for my most amazing sessions. But if you are into the tall ones and you have the means it's not even a question that you've got to meet her.

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2023, 09:51:56 pm »
Maria was prevented from visiting the US by the travel rules, now ended as of last week.

Such as?
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2023, 10:48:27 pm »
Maria was prevented from visiting the US by the travel rules, now ended as of last week.

Such as?

He's likely referring to the US requiring proof of vaccination for foreign entrants. That ended last week with the end of the COVID emergency health declaration.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2023, 03:56:44 pm »
had a session just after she started session career

saw her first time jogging,when arriving at the session loation

her running style was already astonishing, the long steps by her endlessly long legs ,gaining room quickly , geat picture..

and then meeting her, toweing me in leght,height difference intensified by her high heeled boots...

session was quite sensual ,quite relaxed, feeling & seeing this unique combination of muscle strenght & tallness was experience...!
loved domination talk, and verbally humiliating......

seems to have become much more sensual & dominating since then.... (when became "Miss Monrow"..?! 8)

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2023, 09:59:06 pm »
On my bucket list!

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2023, 12:08:30 am »
One of the greats

Offline Makko2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2023, 09:33:47 am »
Does she travels? It seems she do sessions only in Amsterdam and Athens, now.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2023, 06:08:57 pm »
She'll be mainly availably in Amsterdam/The Netherlands these days and has nog travel plans yet. But in case she will travel, she'll surely put it on her travel schedules.
-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Maria Wattel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View