Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572641 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:19:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alessandra Alves de Lima
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alessandra Alves de Lima  (Read 43803 times)

Cradi

Re: Alessandra Alves de Lima
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2019, 10:16:39 am »
And you could respect us by avoiding the caps lock.

Forum Saradas

Offline Teggard

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2019, 01:24:13 pm »
...aaaand I think we found the source of the problem. Do you act this way all the time? Fly off the handle, repeated emails and messages to sessionettes, all caps or shouting?

Yeah, you sound like a real pleasure.

Offline Ciao1990

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2019, 04:56:22 pm »
...aaaand I think we found the source of the problem. Do you act this way all the time? Fly off the handle, repeated emails and messages to sessionettes, all caps or shouting?

Yeah, you sound like a real pleasure.
Again,  first I send emails to have the confirmal that she understood my request and apparently she did not.
SHOUTING? what are you talking  about ? This is a forum where people say the experiences, and mine wasn't  positive.
Also you have nothing to do in your life than be here and say random things.
Go to find a job please.
Also using the caps lock is don't  respect people?  What you do actually is very  respecful

Offline Buck33

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2019, 05:49:55 pm »
Back to review on Alessandra please   

8)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2019, 06:16:58 pm »
 I am surprised she lasted the whole hour in the company of someone giving off the vibe he did.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2019, 06:49:52 pm »

7 THIS IS A FORUM RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE EXPERIENCE,  NOBODY ASKED YOU ANYTHING  CIAO

You asked when you made your initial post. Posting in a sessions thread invites others to offer feedback. So far, the only one being disrespectful is you.

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2019, 11:43:56 pm »
Session with Alessandra was everything I hoped it would be. She was cute, friendly and fun. We weren't really able to chat but we could communicate well enough. SHe also was able to carry me around a bit, it's not really my thing but it's something I like to try for a minute or so. I prefer much taller girls but her shape definitely works for her, can only describe her lower body as delicious to behold in person. She definitely watched the clock but I absolutely didn't feel 'kicked out' when our time was over, both can be true. Would repeat for sure if given the chance at some point.

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2019, 02:11:10 pm »
I think this guy is being given a bit of a hard time here. Maybe he’s coming across a bit snarky, but he’s pissed off! I met her in London. Took soooo long to set up as she replied very sporadically. She really has almost zero English which made it really tough going. But I knew that in advance and hoped she’d translated my requests beforehand (she hadn’t). However, a session is a session and what are you going to do with a hot muscley girl, baby oil and an hour to kill? So in that respect the session was devoid of chat, but full of fun! I found her to be an incredibly nice person and very humble, so if you want someone to knock you about and call you a piece of shit well, it’s obvious that you’ll be disappointed. Arguing about the price AFTERWARDS is crazy though. Come on! Rookie move. Her answering her phone during a session would have made me really upset though. That’s poor. She didn’t do that to me however. I think there’s a bit of a gap between his expectation (domme who speaks English well and aggressive) and reality (cute, short, very sexy Brazilian who’s very friendly and sensual but not dominant). I think he booked the wrong girl here (she’s small but built, and Latina flirty not power domme). You can’t buy experience they say, except when having lots of sessions I say. If you booked Nicole Savage and wanted a sexy flirt fest you’d be disappointed. He should do his homework better in future, but let him have a bit of buyer’s remorse. I really liked her but afterwards felt like I’d rather take her for dinner than have another session.

Offline Buck33

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2019, 09:20:25 pm »
Someone else wants to share his experience with Alessandra ?  ;)

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2019, 01:21:36 am »
I have had a session with this girl and absolutely  is probably  the worse I have ever had.

2) I have asked to be very aggressive to me and she didn't  she started to kiss me everywhere , and that is not what I paid for!.

Oh man, a smoking hot fbb, that is in the top tier of facial attractiveness kissed you all over. POOR YOU!  I will cry you for when I can find the effort to care... Most guys would love that such a hottie like her ravaged them with kisses as most session girls won't go there.  HAHA, the "headlock, dominate and scissor me" contingent are so funny and such a never ending well of unintentional comedy.

It is obvious her English is poor, generally Brazilians are not renowned for their English. Your English is also equally quite poor, so it probably only compounded that issue... I mean sure her English will hamper a session, but it is not like it is an unknown, you either decide you are willing to see enough to overlook it or don't book with her or anyone else with poor Engrish.

The only real issue you mentioned is that she made the foolish mistake of picking a hotel where she needed to come down with her key card. I would feel uncomfortable with that too, not because of shyness, but because eventually hotel staff are gonna get an inclination of what is going on if the same woman keeps going down to bring up different guys regularly every hour or so over several days.

Offline psudosapien

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2019, 10:08:08 pm »
Interesting info in this thread.  In her ScissorVixens video, she appeared to be able to play the dominate role.  I've been doing sessions for a pretty long time as well -- starting back in the magazine ad days.  Not being able to communicate would also be a deal breaker for me. She is gifted with one hell of a lower body, but I like to converse with the lady as well. 

Offline passplay22

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2020, 12:11:40 pm »
any of us agreeing to $500 or more for a session with any sessionette whether topless or nude, is making it more expensive for us to participate. And, honestly from my perspective no muscle-ass is worth more than $400 especially with no FS.

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2020, 01:42:21 pm »
any of us agreeing to $500 or more for a session with any sessionette whether topless or nude, is making it more expensive for us to participate.
Not really. Ladies will still try to book the amount of sessions they want to do, adjusting their rate accordingly. If there were a standard price that would most likely mean some ladies wouldn't do sessions, I'm much happier with them giving us the option to meet them. For the record I did not pay $500 per hour.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2020, 02:12:14 pm »
agree with above-  Amber and a few others are priced above that for years-  doesn't mean that everyone is going to follow-

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2020, 09:51:26 pm »
any of us agreeing to $500 or more for a session with any sessionette whether topless or nude, is making it more expensive for us to participate. And, honestly from my perspective no muscle-ass is worth more than $400 especially with no FS.

500 an hour nude has been the standard session price since I started doing sessions back in 2004.

You were getting ripped off then! Haha

Do you even pay still these days?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alessandra Alves de Lima

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View