Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572638 Posts in 72091 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:11:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best Unexpected Moments During Sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best Unexpected Moments During Sessions  (Read 16471 times)

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
Best Unexpected Moments During Sessions
« on: June 17, 2020, 12:19:59 pm »
What were some of the best unexpected moments during a session where the woman did or said something that really got in your head. I usually have a couple each session of instances I can’t stop thinking about. When I was with Big Beautiful Blythe and we armwrestled for the first time, I was giving it my all and her arm wasn’t moving. I looked her in the face and she had this quizzical look. She wasn’t trying very hard! She admitted she was trying to judge if I was actually trying!

Lora O was another great session. About half way through the session after she got a feel for my strength and abilities, I asked her if she thought she could rape me. She said “Absolutely, if I wanted too, I could do it.” Then looked at me as with a serious face and said, “I might If you’re not careful”. My stomach dropped.

Anyone else had those kinds of moments from a session you replay in your mind over and over? Other than the obvious unexpected BJ,HJ or FS.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Best Unexpected Moments During Sessions
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 01:21:28 pm »
  Lora has probably started a similar thread for sessionettes quoting your rape question.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 05:18:21 pm »
The one that really stood out for me was the first time I met Hotstuff Hollie. Despite her forte being boxing, tried wrestling, and she proved to be quite the honey badger. She told me a couple of stories about her exploits, including a boxing match with an ex NFL lineman. I was so impressed, I arranged to see her the next day to try it myself. Also asked if she cared to go to dinner afterwards. She looked at me straight in the eye and replied, "You mean after I beat you?" Gave me chills despite the fact I'm more than twice her size. Honey badger don't care!

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 07:13:48 pm »
Roxie Rain had me pinned/held face down put me in a full nelson then started humping my ass, then she bit my ear and whispered she would rape me and tear my ass apart if she had a strap on.  (We never talked or mentioned any of this.)

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 09:37:00 pm »
I don't go in with any expectations. I always leave it up to the sessionette to set the boundaries. So when something good happens, it's always unexpected - and it's always the best.  :laugh:

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2020, 09:22:39 pm »
My first session ever.  I was 19 in 2005 and didn't know how sexual sessions could be and i met Debra and was going crazy when she took my boxers off and jerked me and she would also put me in a front lift and make out with me...

my first session with tazzie.  Over the phone she tells me, ever been jerked and carried at the same time?  instantly booked her! haha

and boy did she deliver.  the first one wasn't planned at all.

She puts me in a piledriver lift, removes my briefs and just jerks me without any announcement or anything. i couldn't hear a thing with my face squeezed in her massive thighs.  about 15-20 minutes later She scoops me up against the wall and finishes me off a second time.

She also effortlessly put me on her shoulders and is one of the few women to do that with me.  during that time i was 5'8 and about 215

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2020, 12:40:24 pm »
I saw miss xena when she was big and VERY cut. 
I got frisky with her and she scooped me up from the bet and put me on the carpet. Then took me in a grapevine hold and pinned me. Then kneeling and pinning me she tugged her butt aginast my semi hard cock with the intended effect. She got up to fetch something then sat down on my chest pinning my arms under her shins. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I felt her putting on a condom. I suppose you can see where this is going XD

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2020, 01:22:20 pm »
A girl competing at Miami nationals stripped before standing in front of her floor-to-ceiling beachfront window and ordered me to lotion her up.

Offline ecki4712

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2021, 03:12:23 pm »
It happened a few years ago in one of those typical sauna club brothels in Germany. The club was rather dead despite the Saturday evening and there were no more than 20 girls present (there are clubs in Germany, there are more than 100 women to be found on a Saturday evening). I almost wanted to leave again when a well-trained little blonde entered the show platform and performed a pole dance, as I have usually seen him only in the circus. Incredibly athletic moves that completely showed all the muscles of her trained body.

I had to go to the room with her. I told her about my muscle fetish and she delivered properly. Rock hard abs, veiny biceps, wide back (for an otherwise rather petite body) and very trained, muscular legs. When I told her about my wrestling fetish she just said that she would also find it very hot to beat up men. I had to grin a little because she was very trained but at the same time rather petite built.

To make things more interesting for me, I offered her a bet (I do this often to increase the ambition of the girls): "If you can make me tap three times in 10 minutes I'll give you an extra €50. But I'm allowed to defend myself a little." She smiled and said calmly, "I'll double the bet. Let's say €100 for you to tap at least 6 times in 20 minutes. And you can fight back as much as you want."

That made me pretty horny and I jumped right in. What can I say. The little girl completely dismantled me. The first three points she had scored after 5 minutes. After that, she just played with me. She was lightning fast, her headlocks and leg scissors very precise and hardcore. I was several times close to the knock out. After 10 minutes I was totally done. I could not stand it any longer. My stamina was completely gone. She had constantly covered my mouth and nose with her hands, so that I could no longer breathe in her leg scissors. She took the last three points with ease. I think in the last 10 minutes I must have tapped 10 times. Maybe even more. In the end she gave me two really hard slaps in the face (with open hand) and called me a pussy. She threw some more insults at me, but i was honestly (!) afraid to answer anything, because I feared she could have beaten me up with ease.

The best experience of my life so far as sessions are concerned. Unfortunately, she left the club a week later and I never saw her again.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2021, 08:33:04 pm »
Roxie Rain had me pinned/held face down put me in a full nelson then started humping my ass, then she bit my ear and whispered she would rape me and tear my ass apart if she had a strap on.  (We never talked or mentioned any of this.)

Jerz!  Always the vic!  ;)  Love RR, WHAT a body!!  Very sensual and just as sweet as could be, but I'm disappointed she was never mean to me.  LOL!  Maybe she figured it wouldn't be as much fun with a fat, sweaty, bloated Irishman.  Heehee!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2021, 09:32:48 pm »
Best surprises are probably when sex appeared on the menu and I didn't know it was or this one time where Treasure and I got into some wild roleplay in the heat of the moment and I was very surprised I immediately knew what to do to be hers
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhall1jax

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2021, 08:22:45 pm »
My first - Sandy Bouman (Bowman?). Maybe mid-90's. I was so naïve - I had no idea that anything sensual happened during sessions. I thought it was just wrestling! Nothing "much" happened with Sandy, but just the fact that ANYTHING sensual happened was mind-blowing for me at the time.

Offline richmann

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2021, 01:30:05 pm »
Whilst pinned down having my shorts pulled down with the comment ‘Let’s see what I’ve got to play with’. And play with it she did  :)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2022, 02:28:21 pm »
"Shall we play a game?" A lady known for her monumental quads at the time said that at the end of our session. I won, I got a happy ending and I got to leave with an intact jaw. I feel kind of bad I haven't mentioned this in one of the tales threads before, after more than 200 sessions you lose track of some memories, even some awesome ones I guess.

Offline hpr9933

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2022, 09:48:00 pm »
"Shall we play a game?" A lady known for her monumental quads at the time said that at the end of our session. I won, I got a happy ending and I got to leave with an intact jaw. I feel kind of bad I haven't mentioned this in one of the tales threads before, after more than 200 sessions you lose track of some memories, even some awesome ones I guess.

I want to hear more about this game and what those quads did to you!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best Unexpected Moments During Sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View