Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572738 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:26:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC - Top 10 of all-time
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HBC - Top 10 of all-time  (Read 3659 times)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
HBC - Top 10 of all-time
« on: May 28, 2020, 07:47:22 am »
Queen Muscle is the greatest of all-time.  She's a pro's pro and has the longest time in service (along with Angel, Catwoman, Angela, AmazonGlam, Biceps_Ella, and Flory).  She continues to be the gold standard. 

LisaK ran sh*t around here for *years*.  She covered ALL the fantasies better than anyone I've ever seen.  She has to be on the list, IMO.

Among the slightly newer performers, AmazonKa, NaughtyNuriye, HotLisa, Aleesha, and Monstress.

BikiniNita has established herself with ferocity. A little recency bias, perhaps, I could see her making the list.

The newest force is Rach_White25, but may not have enough time in to crack the Top 10.

Miss Lisa, Physique Princess, and Angela - 'nuff said.  Thick_ripped? DeeMuscles? Peaks, anyone?  Babybeefcake has been around and shows no signs of slowing down - she just bought a new computer to improve her service. FlexBrunette?  JulietaFit? MissPeaks? Xenna? Superfitness?

The enigmatic OneandOnly had a unique insight into the minds of the HBC clientele.

Siren or Katassia, anyone?  Britt and Cindy?  MindiO? Sarah?

LenaS and MuscleDoll have been back lately. 

My personal favorite, FemmeFatale, was always a little underrated, I felt.

But who are some of your faves? Who have I forgotten?
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas

HBC - Top 10 of all-time
« on: May 28, 2020, 07:47:22 am »

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: HBC - Top 10 of all-time
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 03:33:18 pm »
 Never out of private in these troubled financial times and someone who brings enthusiasm every show...Rachael is easily top 10.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline rozzy87

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 10:08:10 pm »
NaughtyNuriye and AmazonKa are the only two I've done and probably the only two ever do.

Offline mussgal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 10:54:11 pm »
Fully agree on NaughtyNuriye and Monstress.
BulletProof was great when she used was on but not been on for years.
BabyBeefcake has not been in bodybuilder shape for around 2 yrs or so now.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 11:19:20 pm »
Well Mr Femflex, I know you have been around forever and I probably logged on to HBCam the day it opened. I have compiled my list.

I must say I many of these women I have been able to call friends over the years and I am a better man for it.  My list is a mix of old school and newer models.  In no particular order (the numbers are there just to help me keep track.)

1. Lisa Bickels
2. Gina Farnsworth
3. One and Only
4. Siren
5. Debbie Bramwell
6. Queen Muscle
7. FemmeFatale
8. Monstress
9. NoahTrapQueen
10.  Diane Flex

With honorable mention to: Miss Lisa, Peaks, BigThickMuscle, VarsityMuscle, KillerBody, and I think Might_Shehulk has a chance to working her way on to the list. 
Yo.

birmi482

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 07:59:36 am »
Babybeefcake has had personal setbacks in the past few years which threw her completely out of her competition prep. I personally that she will ever return to compete. She is now 55, she has been out of competition since 2014 or 2015, that's 5 years at least.

Offline wish77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2020, 03:32:09 pm »
1) Red Diamond - Just a gem of a person and completely open to anything you like. She just oozes sex appeal and while I don't usually go for the big muscle types, I was won over by her friendliness and attitude.

2) Miss Peaks - She was one of my first sessions when the original HBC site opened years ago, and I'm so happy she is still around. The best thing about her is we have a role play type session, but she always adds new wrinkles to it. Friendly as hell too.

3) TrapQueenSkullCrush89 - The compliment I gave the first two girls about friendliness does not pertain to this lively firecracker. At least at first. As mentioned elsewhere, she can be pretty skeptical about each guy coming in her free chat because she automatically thinks they're there to ask for a free flex. Which is a completely reasonable fear due to the types of guys I've seen do exactly that. But I would recommend reading the rules to her chat room -as you always should- and once she knows you are completely legit, she will give you the most memorable show of your life. Sure she's all about the money and not really interested in talking small talk. But she's sexy as hell, and definitely gives her all each and every time I see her.

4) Gina Farnsworth - Definitely hall of fame material. I adored Gina and miss her immensely. She always had a smile and wave waiting for me each time I entered her room. And my god what a body.

5) Muscular Desire - She's definitely an under the radar girl on the site. Not overly muscular, but she has an amazing pec bounce and has a look that I die for. I have heard unkind stories about her, but she's always been very accommodating to me.

6) Miss Cerise - Another under the radar girl, this one is completely open to anything and is just an unbelievably friendly presence. When I log on and see her on, she'll definitely have my attention (and let's face it, dollars)

7) Bossy Grrl (Sandy Rollins) - What the ever loving hell happened to this girl? She was on for I'm guessing 3-4 months back in 2017, but she was my favorite that entire time she was on the site. I do know she would be kind of turned off by some of the things she was asked to do. But holy shit was she hot, and her shows were so memorable I sometimes still find myself thinking about them.

8) Katassia - Another hall of fame candidate from the days of old, I loved Katassia so much. Friendly as can be, she would let her wild side out in her cam sessions and did wonders in making me fall in love with the possibilities of cam shows.

9) Vampy - Oh boy. Where to begin with this one. She's a firecracker that just oozes sex appeal. I don't see her that often (I'll go 5-6 months without logging on, and when I did I'd see that I barely missed her. This happens a lot) but when I do she's always a joy. Highly, HIGHLY recommended.

10) Rhonda Rydell - The first FBB I actually got friendly with, and she is just the best. Another one I really miss because man, she'd know the exact sweet spot to hit in each and every session we'd have.

So those are my top 10 for now. But I'll tell you what. If MuscleWorshipGirl keeps going the way she is, she's going to creep in there very quick.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2020, 05:26:13 pm »
Can we have a top 10 of the time-wasting fscks who ruin free chat?  or do I just give LPM the all-time award?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline wish77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2020, 12:09:23 pm »
Hmmm. I'd have to think about that one, because I've had some doozies. The worst offender off the top of my head was Glory Smile. She looks very good in her picture, and when I went into her chat room she was covered up. Which, to be fair, is like her her profile picture. But I gave her a fantasy and she said she was game. I jump in her 75 credits/minute room and $75 later, she was still typing. That was my worst experience with someone who's just a time waster.

But I'm sure I can think of more.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2020, 07:04:44 am »
Miss Lisa
Gina Farnsworth
Lisa Bickels
"Mia"
BabyBeefcake
Athena Siganakis
Angie Salvagno
Tina Zampa
Theresa Hendricks
NaughtyNuriye

Honorable mentions: Vicki Nixon, BuffPam, young Alina Popa, "Tracy", goldpower

There have been so many amazing women on that site that I bet my answers wouldn't be the same two days in a row (probably not my top 5 though).

Offline touman10

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2020, 05:05:55 pm »
I'd have to say that LisaK (Hardlisa) would definitely be at the top of my list.  Her disappearing off of the fitness scene entirely (at least online) was and is still disappointing.

The rest in no particular order...
Ginger Martin
BuffPam
Gina Farnsworth
Sleekmuscles
Mia
Carolyne (although her recent increase in pricing and lack of nudity is a downside for sure)
BikiniNita
Vikky when she's in contest shape
Lisa Bickels

Honorable mentions - NoahTrapQueen, Angie Salvagno, Layla (when she was in shredded contest shape), Miss Lisa, Bad Ass Britt

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HBC - Top 10 of all-time

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View