Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574449 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 06:18:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully  (Read 245508 times)

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« Reply #510 on: July 12, 2020, 11:41:09 pm »
It’s tough to imagine anyone that has fought Superman in such a one sided fight as Kylie has. The question is is that power level brought on by anger or was she already that powerful when he showed up and unlocked it permanently?

This sets up nicely for the girlfriend to win the day. Imagine, a normal
Girl dominating the teen that demolished one of the most powerful beings in the universe without throwing a punch

Forum Saradas

« Reply #510 on: July 12, 2020, 11:41:09 pm »

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #511 on: July 13, 2020, 01:02:23 am »
It’s tough to imagine anyone that has fought Superman in such a one sided fight as Kylie has. The question is is that power level brought on by anger or was she already that powerful when he showed up and unlocked it permanently?

This sets up nicely for the girlfriend to win the day. Imagine, a normal
Girl dominating the teen that demolished one of the most powerful beings in the universe without throwing a punch

If you're implying that she will be sexually dominated like everyone else seems to think so, then this story is just catering to some messed up fantasies about underage sexual references. Kinda pedophilic. Not gonna lie.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #512 on: July 13, 2020, 05:15:52 am »
Have you read the story? I’m just reading the tea leaves, not asking for outcomes.

Frankly I’m surprised the mods haven’t removed it as they did with similar stories.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #513 on: July 13, 2020, 05:58:59 am »
It's true, not that I would want this story to be removed, but Kylie has been sexualized since very early in the story, it's not really anything new, wanting something sexual done to her when the story has gone this far is just adding on to something that is already established as fact.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #514 on: July 13, 2020, 03:14:58 pm »
It's true, not that I would want this story to be removed, but Kylie has been sexualized since very early in the story, it's not really anything new, wanting something sexual done to her when the story has gone this far is just adding on to something that is already established as fact.

There is a difference between sexual references and what the community is asking for to happen. Plenty of sexual references are found in teenage fiction, so it doesn't matter that much. But if the author goes out of his way to include what they are asking for, it is obviously because the writer has an interest in the underaged (nobody would write that otherwise). Much like Caino's horrific stories (and I think he even posted on this story), it's because of a sick fantasy. So I do hope the story sticks to its vague references (which are even seen in the likes of Rick and Morty, Family Guy, South Park) but does not show it in detail. 

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #515 on: July 14, 2020, 12:38:52 am »
 I’m not sure how a grown woman burying her face in the crotch of a teen is a “sexual
Reference” lol

His stories are good but there’s a reason prior stories of his, and mine, have been straight up erased from the site

Offline bigfbbluver

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #516 on: July 14, 2020, 06:31:07 pm »
Even stories of teen girls being shirtless have been deleted in the past

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #517 on: July 14, 2020, 07:18:51 pm »
It seems that mods on every site are total prudes.

Offline Hal42

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #518 on: July 15, 2020, 05:25:02 am »
Can we not do this before this story ends up getting deleted 2 chapters before it ends?

Offline saldin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #519 on: July 15, 2020, 03:54:37 pm »
After watching Baki on Netflix, I see the ridiculous extremes of a world populated by normal people and a scant few who achieve superhuman power just by devoting their lives to strength training. The strongest person in that anime is a man who has muscles so hard that he's impervious to anything (blades, bullets, grenades, missiles, lightning...), that can stop an earthquake by punching the ground and throw punches so fast that break the sound barrier several times over, and that can make skyscrapers shake just by the shockwave generated by him tensing his muscles. He is so unstoppable and feared that every time a new US president is sworn into office, they personally swear an oath of friendship and respect with him.

I can see Kylie becoming a force like that in the world, and that the entire world just lets her do as she pleases in exchange for letting them continue to exist.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #520 on: July 15, 2020, 05:18:55 pm »
I 2nd what hal42 said.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #521 on: July 16, 2020, 03:07:27 am »
Part 4, Chapter 77

Lois Lane's lips lingered Kylie's nipple, her face pressed into Kylie's breast and her hands grasping at Kylie's buttocks as she moaned with pleasure, and Superman groaned with agony.  All over the estate, news crews scrambled to begin their live reports, while editing together their existing footage of Kylie's fight against the man of steel, while women cheered for Kylie and rushed toward her with tears of joy streaming from their eyes.  But then Kylie held up her hand, motioning for them to stop, and they froze in their tracks, bouncing back and forth on their feet in anticipation as they waited for her permission to move.  But Kylie's attention was elsewhere.  On the ground in front of her, Superman pulled himself to his feet, his teeth gritted in determination.  “You just don't know when to quit, do you?” Kylie chuckled as she tossed her hair and gently pushed Lois Lane aside.
        “How are you doing this?” Superman groaned.  “How are you so strong?”
        “Um, because I pump all the iron,” Kylie sneered.  “How else would I get muscles this big?”
        And with that Kylie stood on her tiptoes and placed her hands on her hips, spreading her lats slowly as her smile grew wider.  Her bronze-skinned body swelled and rippled as her calves hardened into rigid blocks, her thighs bulged into sweeping cables of vastus and femoris muscles, and her back flared into an expanse of muscle so thick and wide that I wondered if she would ever be able to fit through a normal door again.  “Oh Kylie,” Lois sighed as she fell to her knees.  “Take me now!”
        Superman bellowed in anger as he threw himself at Kylie, lowering his shoulder and shooting forward like a flash as he crashed into her like a blue freight train.  But if Superman was a freight train, Kylie was a mountain, completely unmoved as he slammed into her and collapsed as she cackled with glee at her own impossible strength.  He wasn't even able to bring her down from her tiptoes.
        Superman rose to his feet again, and immediately began to swing haymakers at my 14-year-old sister.  Kylie responded by tucking her arms behind her head and flexing her pecs, lifting her enormous boobs up in the air to show every inch of her sculpted midsection as she hit an abdominal pose.   Kylie's torso erupted in a cascade of chiseled muscles from her rocky ribs down to the curl of her Apollo's belt, which was just barely obscured by the golden chain of her loincloth.  Superman's punches glanced uselessly off Kylie's abs and ribs, which rippled like an ocean of female muscle as she twisted her body so that any punches thrown at her face were deflected by her bulging triceps.  Even Kylie's boobs proved invincible as punch after punch was dissipated by their wobbling flesh.  Finally Superman relented, panting as his body sagged with exhaustion, and Kylie giggled at the futility of his attacks.  He wasn't even able to put a bruise on her.
        Kylie cocked her leg, stuck out her chest and hit a double bicep pose that made the surrounding women hoot with excitement.  Her biceps quivered with power, dimpled double-headed and vein-streaked as they bulged to impossible dimensions, peaking nearly as high as the top of her head, and so massive that her elbows could bend no further than 90 degrees as her biceps jostled with her muscle-packed forearms.  Kylie gloried in her gargantuan arms, smiling at their towering size as she pumped them again and again.  “Are you seeing this body?” she taunted, looking Superman directly in the eyes.  “Maybe if you had muscles like these, your wife wouldn't have left you for me.”
        In a fit of rage Superman lunged at Kylie's neck, his fingers bent into claws, screaming so loudly that people nearby had to brace themselves to avoid being blown away.  But Kylie was too quick for him.  Her hands snapped forward, and she intertwined her tiny fingers with his, as an all-too-familiar smile spread across his face.  “Oh no,” I gulped, as memories of my childhood filled my mind.
        “You want to play 'mercy' with me?” Kylie giggled.  “Are you sure?  I'm a lot stronger than you.”
        Superman struggled to free himself, but the grip of Kylie's dainty hands was unbreakable.  “Let's get out of here, now,” I said to Lauren, as Superman's arms began to tremble.
        But as soon as we turned to leave, we found Allison blocking in our way with her powerful body.  “You can't leave now,” she cackled as she grabbed us both at the elbow, twisting our arms and forcing us to turn back around.  “You're the guests of honor.  Besides, the party is just getting started.”
        My mouth was dry with empathetic fear as I watched Superman struggle in Kylie's grip, as she slowly pressed her hands downward, bending his wrists backward, and squeezing his hands so hard that his fingers wiggled helplessly between her knuckles.  “What's wrong?” Kylie jeered.  “I'm not hurting you am I?  After all, I'm just a little girl.  A little girl with big muscles.  And a bad temper.”
        As Kylie continued to squeeze his hands, Superman fell to his knees squirming in pain, much as I had done myself when trapped in a game of 'mercy' with my kid sister.  I felt sick to my stomach as I realized that for all his superhuman powers, Superman was no more able to resist Kylie's strength than I was.  He and I were both feeble and weak compared to her.  From his knees, the man of steel mustered one last push against Kylie, driving as hard as he could with his legs as he pushed against her with all his might.  He couldn't bend her wrists a single degree.  “You're such a wimp,” Kylie laughed.  “You should just beg for mercy now, before I really hurt you.”
        “I'll never surrender to you,” Superman spat at her through gritted teeth.
        “Fine,” Kylie said rolling her eyes.  “Then I guess I'll just crush you like the bug that you are.”
        Then Kylie began to pull her arms downward as if she were doing a lat pulldown, slowly pinning Superman's arms to his sides and drawing him closer to her body as he struggled to resist her inexorable power.  Superman was straining visibly, his entire body trembling as Kylie forced his arms behind his back, as she kept his hands trapped in hers.  Kylie cackled with malicious glee as she twisted Superman's arms like pipe cleaners, his elbows bending sharply and his shoulders pulling out of position as she wrapped her arms around his back in a bear hug.  And as Kylie began to hug him tighter, she pulled his arms further and further behind his back, and Superman howled in pain.  At least for a couple of seconds.  As Kylie tightened her bear hug, the man of steel slumped forward further and further until his head disappeared between the pillowy tanned orbs of her breasts, and his screams of pain were muffled by Kylie's overabundant femininity. 
        Cameras flashed and phones clicked as the nation's reporters and Kylie worshipers took pictures of Superman being completely overwhelmed by my 14-year-old sister.  His head had disappeared in her gigantic bosom, his arms and back were nearly invisible in the embrace of her bulging muscular arms, and his legs dangled limply on the ground.  “Make sure to get some low-angle shots,” Kylie snapped at the reporters.  “You need to be looking up at me, like you're worms crawling at the feet of a beautiful, powerful goddess.  Which is what you are.”
        After a deluge of photos, Kylie released Superman and fell to the ground, still breathing but completely limp and listless.  “Take some more pictures,” Princess Honey told Kylie as she stroked her massive volleyball sized biceps and jerked her head contemptuously toward Superman.  “You're so pumped right now, I want to remember you this way forever.  And you have a great prop down there.”
        “I guess he has to be good for something,” Kylie giggled as she reached down and grabbed Superman by the collar, hoisting him up into the air as if he were weightless.
        Then Kylie tucked Superman's head into the crook of her left arm, and began to flex her bicep.  Superman groaned in pain as his head was squeezed tighter and tighter between the peaking mass of Kylie's mountainous bicep and implacable boulder of her vein-streaked forearms.  Superman wrapped both his hands around Kylie's left wrist and began to pull with all his might, but both of his arms were no match for one of hers, and she laughed at the impotence of his efforts before leaning over and kissing her towering bicep.  Sara Stone rushed forward with Kylie's phone, heavily encased in gold and ivory, and held it out with bold hands like an offering before a goddess.  “You should totally take a selfie,” the world-class-athlete-turned-sex-slave said.  “You look so strong right now, and so hot.”
        “Yeah, I know,” Kylie said, taking her phone and holding it up at arms length with her right hand as she casually crushed earth's most powerful hero in a bicep flex with her left arm.
        Instantly Lois Lane fell at Kylie's feet, wrapping herself around Kylie's leg in adoration as she looked up at the camera.  “Please Kylie,” she begged.  “Let me show the world that I belong to you.”
        “Fine,” Kylie said testily.  “But move your head.  It's blocking my abs, and they look sick today.”
        Lois obeyed, arching her back and thrusting her breasts outward as she gazed up at Kylie in unabashed lust, as Kylie puckered for her selfie, her hair perfect and her gilded bejeweled accessories twinkling in the light.  Kylie's left hand flashed a peace sign with casual ease as Superman continued to struggle against the massively overdeveloped muscles of her left arm, until she snapped her selfie, and let him fall to the ground.  “I'm going to jill off like a thousand times to that post,” Allison tittered.  “Her bicep was the size of his head.  And her abs?  OMG.”
        Lauren and I struggled against Allison's grasp as Kylie dumped her phone into Sara Stone's waiting hands and stepped out of Lois Lane's lecherous embrace, and began walking toward us.  “Well Lingster,” Kylie said, smirking.  “Where were you before we were so rudely interrupted?”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #522 on: July 16, 2020, 05:21:39 am »
Well, here we go, right into what seems to be the last chapter, Kylie has easily destroyed Superman, and is ready to take Lauren for her own, just like she did Lois Lane, now we will see if what has been predicted by quite a few people here happens, will Lauren's super sexuality win the day or will Kylie be so superior in pretty much every way she will end up winning the whole story, leaving it on a not quite happy note, but keeping in the spirit of the story. Either way, I look forward to it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #523 on: July 16, 2020, 08:05:10 am »
Kylie will win. Author wants it.

Offline robby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #524 on: July 16, 2020, 11:32:58 am »
Rick should accept the fact that his sister is actually a godess, submit to her and rub her boobs for the rest of his life.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View