Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575040 Posts in 73006 Topics by 28868 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 06:22:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who do you wish was doing sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who do you wish was doing sessions?  (Read 117633 times)

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Who do you wish was doing sessions?
« Reply #150 on: July 01, 2022, 12:52:04 am »
Scarlett . . . aka "TheRedMissFit" on IG.  Whoa!!   :o

Cheers to that! Scarlett is sporting some big league muscle and obviously knows that it drives a lot of men (like us) crazy. I don't session much anymore but I'd definitely bust my calendar wide open for her.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #151 on: July 01, 2022, 02:09:40 am »
Scarlett . . . aka "TheRedMissFit" on IG.  Whoa!!   :o

And my wallet but that goes without saying. She be well worth it!
Cheers to that! Scarlett is sporting some big league muscle and obviously knows that it drives a lot of men (like us) crazy. I don't session much anymore but I'd definitely bust my calendar wide open for her.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #152 on: July 01, 2022, 05:09:59 pm »
is there any possibility she's the ex of HBcam owner, Joe Bayer??  I met his wife once years ago, and she was stunning, but it WAS so long ago I can't remember.  The former Mrs. Bayer had an advanced degree in coronary artery occlusion; sadly, I never had an opportunity to conduct a bench test with her.
That's Mike Eckstut.

Well, I've obviously gotten senile . . . dammit!  So, we can confirm it's not Heather, Joe's ex, correct?  Cuz I remember meeting her and she was lovely and I was thinking, "What's SHE doing with HIM?"  LOL!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #153 on: July 01, 2022, 05:46:28 pm »
is there any possibility she's the ex of HBcam owner, Joe Bayer??  I met his wife once years ago, and she was stunning, but it WAS so long ago I can't remember.  The former Mrs. Bayer had an advanced degree in coronary artery occlusion; sadly, I never had an opportunity to conduct a bench test with her.
That's Mike Eckstut.

Well, I've obviously gotten senile . . . dammit!  So, we can confirm it's not Heather, Joe's ex, correct?  Cuz I remember meeting her and she was lovely and I was thinking, "What's SHE doing with HIM?"  LOL!

This is a good way of establishing who Joe masquerades as on here. Thought his ex competed which this lady says she hasn't but I may be nearing the next door room to you in the assisted living facility
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #154 on: July 01, 2022, 11:42:06 pm »
That's Mike Eckstut.

Are we talking about Heather Bayer the bodybuilder? Cute, red hair, insane abs and adorable chipmunk smile?

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2022, 02:38:06 am »
That's Mike Eckstut.

Are we talking about Heather Bayer the bodybuilder? Cute, red hair, insane abs and adorable chipmunk smile?

Yep.  Didn't know her real well, but chatted and a very sweet woman.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline SnakeMcSnake

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #156 on: July 02, 2022, 11:32:09 am »
Historical:
Elena Seiple
Kayla Kyptova
Gillian Kovack
Lisa Giesbrecht

Current:
Paige Sandgren
Julia Föry

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2022, 12:34:20 pm »
That's Mike Eckstut.

Heather Bayer's page is also one of the few that's been removed over the years, anyway…
Scarlett seems to be both bigger and located in Canada? Checkbook material for sure.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2022, 12:34:43 pm »
That's Mike Eckstut.

I love Heather Bayer! What a gorgeous woman, and amazing body. Yes, would definitely love to session with her in her prime. Dang!   

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2022, 10:43:28 am »
kristina nicole  would be a dream, so as Ranya Dally,  or being overwhelmed by the huge Shannon Nash ,
by the stunnung bernie bernadetta with her unique staring,
 julia föry & jay fuchs would be nearby ,
closest chance (or dream) the  newcomer laura mennel.,(is trainer in my gym ..!)

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2022, 11:11:09 am »
Shannon Seeley and Carriejune Anne Bowlby. That would be an awesome 2 woman session.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2022, 03:20:59 pm »
Agree and Blakelee Ortega is one mountain of a woman I love to try and tackle yet spectacularly fail at.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2022, 05:02:51 pm »
Agree and Blakelee Ortega is one mountain of a woman I love to try and tackle yet spectacularly fail at.

God YES on Blakelee. I love her look. Anyone know when she'll make pro debut? I really like her Sean Nelson vids on HerBiceps. Gorgeous woman.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2022, 05:12:25 pm »

God YES on Blakelee. I love her look. Anyone know when she'll make pro debut? I really like her Sean Nelson vids on HerBiceps. Gorgeous woman.

I think pretty soon as I cannot wait to see her hit the stage. Audience will explode in delight. And agree on Sean as she is a stunning woman.

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2022, 05:28:09 pm »
On her Insta, post with white top and yellow short (6 days ago), she answer to that question.
She says "Not until late next year or possibly 2024."

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who do you wish was doing sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View