Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578176 Posts in 73589 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 05:58:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Strap on sessions  (Read 98986 times)

Offline busthemus2003

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Strap on sessions
« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2023, 06:38:20 am »
Heard Rippedprincess will do it if you bring your own to a session
that would be taking your life into her hands.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2023, 06:38:20 am »

Offline agamemno12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #166 on: October 07, 2023, 06:19:21 am »
Who’s the best at verbal strap on? No toys/equipment just pure dirty talk?
my guess is that spiritual-badass would be good at this

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2023, 06:50:08 am »

Can imagine Wildkat Fbb and Debra D’Andrea being good at this. Kris Clark (RIP) was great at this.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2023, 10:10:38 am »

Can imagine Wildkat Fbb and Debra D’Andrea being good at this. Kris Clark (RIP) was great at this.

Debra was 100% hands on so probably not 😉

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2023, 04:47:28 am »
Fellas, this may sound like TMI but hang with me because this is something you need to hear.  In March, I had hemorrhoid surgery.  Minor surgery, right?  Happens to older dudes all the time.  Well, I'm here to tell you that the butthole has more nerves p/sq. mm than every place on the human body with the exception of the solar plexus.  You've had the wind knocked out of you at one point or another, right?  Very, very unpleasant, but passes within about fifteen seconds.  After my surgery, and a two-week hospital stay for sepsis that nearly sent me to the morgue, I was in horrendous pain for the next sixteen weeks.  Most especially when I took a dump.

Now, successful pluggers will tell you that stimulating your prostate while cumming will take you to another plane of orgasmic existence, and I have no reason to doubt those guys.  Just remember, the sessionette has to get the "injectable" past that nerve cluster.  I'm trying to imagine Domnique Danger reaming some guy that puts him on the same pain plateau that I hit . . . not hyperbole, on half a dozen occasions, if I'd owned a handgun, I would've blown my brains out. More pain that a torn achilles, ten knee surgeries, including a TKR, back surgery, shoulder surgeries, concussions, fights won and lost.

In the words of Sgt. Phil Esterhaus:  "Let's be careful out there."
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #170 on: October 18, 2023, 10:35:54 am »
Sounds like you have been through hell.

This is one of the main reasons I would never do strap on too many health risks associated with anal play.

It's not just bad for men, it's equally bad for women.

BUlklover appreciate you revealing this information, more and more people should be aware of this tbh.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2023, 01:54:53 pm »
The point would really be to stimulate the prostate. You don't need something overly thick for that. Thinner would even be better as long as the sessionettes knows what she is doing.

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #172 on: October 23, 2023, 03:38:44 pm »
The point would really be to stimulate the prostate. You don't need something overly thick for that. Thinner would even be better as long as the sessionettes knows what she is doing.

Prostate massage is an art and not everyone knows how to do it. Using a strapon to attempt to stimulate the prostate seems like it would be more difficult than a single digit.

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2023, 06:37:53 pm »

Prostate massage is an art and not everyone knows how to do it. Using a strapon to attempt to stimulate the prostate seems like it would be more difficult than a single digit.
Difficult to the level of don't count on it happening successfully. ???

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2023, 01:02:27 pm »

Difficult to the level of don't count on it happening successfully. ???

I don't think it is that difficult it's just that most sessionettes do not bother to look up the anatomy online. But when she does she can have you in a camelclutch with your legs frogged hitting just the spot to have your prostate kicking and twitching even after she lets up. 

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2023, 02:47:34 pm »
What Bulklover is saying is great advice. I'm of a certain age who had his first BDSM session as a college kid and has been in and out of the domination/roleplay scene for years with Mistresses and "Amazons" - female bodybuilders & wrestlers. Here's my experience. In my second session with this Mistress, she called me in to help her "train" a woman who wanted to be a dominatrix. The first half hour was with the trainee and Mistress, and the second half with the Mistress alone. The Mistress instructed the trainee on how to insert a tampon up my ass. It felt like I had to expel the tampon from my anus, but if I did I would also shit on the carpeting. I kept it in as the trainee left and was "distracted" with intimate 1 on 1 time with the Mistress where I was rewarded with full body worship. At the end, when I went into the bathroom to clean up and get dressed she said, "Keep that in until you get home!" It would take a 45 minutes or so to get home by subway. No way, I told myself, but not wanting the Mistress to get angry, I took it out in the bathroom, wrapped it up and threw it away in the trash going to the subway.

Fast forward a few decades, in my 50s. Mistresses / FBBs have hinted, suggested strap-on play. Curious I experienced finger fucking and bought my own small butt plugs for them to use on me, with a couple of dominatrix / "Amazons" I've known. I was about to take the plunge with one Mistress I have known, off and on, for a couple of decades who is very experienced with strap on play and always wanted to use me that way. I was willing but had to have a colonoscopy exam. Polyups were found then and in subsequent exams. At this point of my life, it ain't worth it. But a long time Mistress I know, experienced in such matters, used me a couple of times by using her strap on between my upper thighs without entering me, but gagging me with a towel and imobilizing me. Might be a poor second to real strap-on play, but being under her complete control is a turn on at this stage of the game.  And I agree, "Be careful out there."

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #176 on: October 26, 2023, 08:09:03 pm »
There are four different subjects being discussed here.

Strap-on sessions.

Prostate massage.

Hemerrhoid surgery.

Polyps in the colon.

Strap-on sessions are good, but shouldn't be undertaken after hemorrhoid surgery.

Prostate massage is good, but it is not the same as strap-on fucking.

Hemorrhoid surgery is painful.

Polyps in the colon are bad, and they should be removed if they are malignant.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #177 on: October 29, 2023, 09:39:30 pm »
I’m not really one for strap sessions but I have watched while someone was pegged. 

What’s the sensation difference between someone who knows what they are doing giving you a prostrate massage and a forceful strap session?   

Assuming the session girl pegging you knows how to hit the right spot.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #178 on: November 02, 2023, 10:59:59 am »
Pegging gives you a feeling of fullness and stimulates the nerve endings along the way which is similar to rimming I guess and to some extend the prostate.

When you orgasm your PC muscle conract squeezing the prostate so hitting the prostate right feels like an orgasm over and over with regard to the sensations you get from prostate.
Eventually your prostate will contract and twitch on its own resulting in a dry orgasm that causes your body to tense followed by a very short refractory period. 

If you can get an errection while being pegged (for some reason I can only rarely) or get one after whle your prostate is still kicking and twitching (because she lift and carries you puts you in a bodyscissor poses or does anything to get you going) it will result in release.

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #179 on: November 02, 2023, 11:57:26 am »
The problem with wanting a strapon session is figuring out who will do it if you want it but aren’t experienced or don’t care, and the women who know what they are doing. Annie R was good and enjoyed doing it. In my 2nd session with her, she hit the prostate and I said “Whoa, that’s new” and she got a big smile on her face and really went to town. It was amazing and when she finally stopped and I opened my eyes, she had sweat dripping down her face. I know she’s retired but I asked recently if she would do another strapon session and she declined referring me to to Samantha Muscle.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View