Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574990 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 02:20:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Front lift release
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Front lift release  (Read 402 times)

Offline weakshm1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Front lift release
« on: April 07, 2024, 09:58:07 am »
Hello folks, I have this fantasy of being front lifted and finished between a muscle girl's breasts. With her grabbing my ass and thrusting me up and down her breasts till I finish. Have any of you had such an experience in a session before? If yes can you share your experience.

Offline sprstrn

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Front lift release
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 08:06:58 am »
Are you talking about breasts or pecs? Plastic tits don't arouse me much.
But your fantasy sounds crazy when it comes to thick hard pecs. Being squeezed and jerked off by Colette bouncing her massive pecs around my cock would be heaven!

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2024, 04:21:24 pm »
I've come from being picked up in a bearhug and squeezed against a muscle belly and it wasn't even a session. She was a big burly rugby player I'd met that in a bar.
She was squeezing my ass like I was her bitch and began jiggling me a bit more energetically when she realised how aroused I was but she wasn't too impressed when I actually spurted on her.

I made up for it by going straight down on her and she said I was a bit of a pussy but I seemed playful, so she stayed the night. I think despite being such a big woman, she wasn't used to being able to dominate a guy like that, and she seemed intrigued by the novelty of being able to call the shots.
She carried me to the bed at one stage and I'd have loved to wrestle her but I was young and too shy to ask, and she thought I was weird enough already.

I've been quite aroused in that hold many other times, but I don't think many woman could lift you high enough to press your cock against their chest, or rather they could lift you, but they wouldn't have the leverage to really squash you against their torso at that height ... unless they pressed you against the wall maybe.

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2024, 11:29:22 pm »
I've had one girl squeeze and rub me in that way but not while lifting me. Still was nice. I've had other actually lift me, against the wall, with one hand under my but and choke me with the other hand while bounce me up and down in between her ample natural breast. That was something else. Take sa lot of power and she could do it for too long. In neither case did I 'spurt.'

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Front lift release

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View