Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576367 Posts in 73315 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 02:11:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer  (Read 275833 times)

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Wife Jennifer
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2017, 05:19:42 pm »
 :bravo:

Great to have you back!

Stellar as always!!

:rock:

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2017, 08:50:53 pm »
Great work Bert! This was an addition to an already amazing story. Can't wait for Amy to grow some fuzz and Jennifer to continue her journey as well. K+

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2017, 09:39:55 am »
Love the new instalment.

It will be interesting to see how Amy progresses now she want to get more powerful.  Be interesting to see how Brian reacts if Amy can focus her aggression into her training, will he be intimidated by her aggression whilst training?  How fast will she grow now she has the obsession for power?

:rock:

Offline Gertos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2017, 09:50:57 am »
Great chapter. One of my favourite tropes in the FMG story is the loss of control as the woman gets overwhelmed by the solution in her body affecting the change ... so this chapter was a big winner for me. As always, super excited to see what you come out with, Bert.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2017, 01:33:10 pm »
Thank you for all the kind comments!  A Jennifer chapter is next; I was working on it for a while last night and made a bit of progress.  Feel free to continue to comment to keep this thread alive!  I always love reading your responses and thoughts :)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2017, 03:01:17 am »
Another great chapter.  K+++  I like the differences in Jennifer's and Amy's personalities. I have a feeling maybe Jennifer won't be so controlled the more she keeps pushing herself further and further. Always look forward to the next chapter and I hope you're doing well brother. Keep up the great work.  :clap:

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2017, 05:06:47 am »
Again a great chapter in one of the best stories.

Perhaps Feminox  gets an upgrade of the formula to get AMy a little bit more feminine (as she likes it)

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2017, 01:13:05 pm »
Another great chapter.  K+++  I like the differences in Jennifer's and Amy's personalities. I have a feeling maybe Jennifer won't be so controlled the more she keeps pushing herself further and further. Always look forward to the next chapter and I hope you're doing well brother. Keep up the great work.  :clap:

Thanks M7!  Hope you're doing well too!  Your assessment on Jennifer is certainly up the right alley.  We'll just have to see what happens!  Hope you're still doing morphs/art!  Whenever I see them on here, I'm always quick to dish out the K+ !!

Perhaps Feminox  gets an upgrade of the formula to get AMy a little bit more feminine (as she likes it)

Hmm definitely an idea, but given that I tend to enjoy things going more extreme, not likely >:)

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2017, 06:28:12 pm »
Oh... I'm sure there may be an enhanced formula coming... just not one that provides added femininity.....

:hey:

Offline Gertos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2017, 10:04:31 am »
So, ummm...how long till the next chapter?

as someone who's harangued for updates on fanfiction I post elsewhere (in slightly less niche circles), I'm sure it'll be ready when it's ready.  in the interim the best we can do is express our appreciation for the story.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2017, 03:45:10 am »

Thanks M7!  Hope you're doing well too!  Your assessment on Jennifer is certainly up the right alley.  We'll just have to see what happens!  Hope you're still doing morphs/art!  Whenever I see them on here, I'm always quick to dish out the K+ !!

Hmm definitely an idea, but given that I tend to enjoy things going more extreme, not likely >:)

Thank you very much bmb. That means a lot. Repeated karma to you as well sir. I would like to post more than I have been (I know you can relate!). Hopefully things will start to settle down or at least I'd like to think so since it's the start of a new year. I just hope we see a lot more Feminox in 2017!

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2017, 06:17:51 pm »
There's a concept floating around in the back of my head called "Midnight Snack" that fits in rather well with BMB's last Amy & Brian episode.....

Stay tuned...

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2017, 12:07:28 pm »
Can not wait jcboyd I was already hooked on your spin off of any working out at the gym sooo hot!

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2018, 02:15:19 am »
Wow, it's really been over a year since my last update?  I had really hoped to write more in 2017 and am really disappointed I didn't take it more seriously.  I guess January is where New Years Resolutions go to die.  But, I guess a late update is better than no update.

To everyone still reading, Thank you!  I hope you enjoy the new material.  This chapter, more or less, begins the third major story arch within the story.  As you'll note, it sets itself up to start heading in a certain direction.  Some readers may not be on board with it while others will love it; I hope you give it a shot either way.  Feedback is always welcome and I hope everyone is off to a great 2018!

BMB

--

Fall, 2009

All good things must end, and unfortunately that included our anniversary vacation.  A full week of fruity, alcoholic beverages (and a few more dangerous encounters with Feminox's special wine) along with being sprawled on a beach and enjoying rich food was over.  Over the course of seven long days, my entire body absolutely ached from the amount of vigorous sex we had.  My balls were completely drained and every muscle in my body was sore.  And even though it felt like I needed a vacation from my vacation, it was time for us to go back to reality. 

As amazing as it was to get away, during the last day or two of our trip, I got the sense that Jen was going a little stir crazy.  She was never one to relax, even before her transformation; always studying, always working, mind always buzzing with ideas and the pursuit of scientific knowledge.  Her enhancements only seemed to exacerbate those qualities, as the serum amped her energy levels tenfold.  We had our fun on the beach, and in the hotel room, but I could tell it was time Jen got back to work.

I was saddened by the premise.  Personally, I wanted to stay there forever (and with the amount of money Jen had saved up, we definitely could have).  I wanted to enjoy the sun, the eatery, and Jen's enormous man body 24/7; it was all I could have ever dreamed.  Going back to my normal life wasn't much different.  I relaxed most of the day, drank cocktails, fixed up some tasty meals, lounged by the pool.  Living my life as a house-husband was already a vacation in itself, supplemented with the occasional cleaning and laundry job.  The main difference was that I was alone.  Jen had her busy life as a scientist and test subject for Feminox and I had... Jen.  As fulfilling as my life was when Jen was around, it was equally lonely when she was gone.

Fall appeared suddenly, arriving with a brisk chill.  Suddenly, absorbing the sun rays by the pool was no longer an option, and as a result, I found myself getting a usual case of cabin fever.  My life at home was dull, but at least the monotony could be relieved by the hot sun and the sound of rippling water.

Though the summer weather quickly ceased, Jen's growth did not.  Her progress showed no plans of stopping as her height extended upwards to 6'9" and her weight began pushing 290 lbs.  She could very well be considered not just one of the biggest women on the planet, but one of the biggest human beings in history.

The idea that my wife could go down in the record books for human size was incredible.  Since her body was an obsession for both us, we discussed her growth regularly; I vividly understood her goal for growth.  But now that she was exploding upwards, I had to wonder what her end-game was.  Was there a point where she would become too big?  What were the limits of the Feminox serum and the boosts it could provide?  Science could take things to a point, but there was always a limit to what the body could actually handle.  There had to be a breaking point, not just for Jen, but for the serum itself.

Considering the implications, I had to wonder what my personal limit was.  What level of growth and masculinity would I tolerate?  Was it possible for Jen to become so big and so manly that it was too much for me?  As I pondered it initially, with my cock raging in my pants, I didn’t think there was such a thing as a limit.  Jen had been completely successful in not only breaking me, but warping my sexual desires to the point of no return.  But I had to be realistic, right?  There still had to be a point where I would realize she had gone too far.

The day went on and I got a start on my usual tasks.  I sorted through a pile of Jen’s smelly, damp laundry, separating her workout clothes, business attire, and lingerie.  I held up a pair of red, lacy panties, marveling at how large they were; they looked like they would be better suited for an obese woman.  Jen’s clothes were cycled out regularly now.  Every few weeks, Feminox would pick up old shirts, skirts, and underwear that no longer fit and replace them with new garments.  During the last pick-up, they completely forgot to drop off any new bras, or at least I thought they forgot.

“I have no use for bras anymore,” Jen had scoffed, scratching at her hairy abs while she changed.  “Does this chest look like it needs any support?”  She showcased her masculine, stubbly pecs, and I had lost it; running over to her and jumping into her burly torso with a smile.  I was glad to have made Jen late for work that day.

As I continued with the laundry, my phone rang.  Brian was calling.

“Hey, Brian,” I answered with delight.  “How are you doing?”

“Hey man,” Brian said, “It’s been...uh... good, really good.  I know we said we’d stay in touch more often; sorry that I haven’t followed through on that.”

“I know how it is, don’t worry about it,” I assured, “Besides, we were on vacation until recently.  We needed the getaway.”

“Well, hey, can we stop by for a bit?” Brian asked, seeming a bit under the weather. “It’d be great to catch up.”

“Absolutely,” I exclaimed, ecstatic for some company.  “By we, I assume you mean Amy too?”

“Yeah,” Brian coughed, sounding a bit nervous.  “She insists on coming along.  She hasn’t seen you since our dinner.”

“Of course,” I beamed, “It’d be great to see her!  Come on by whenever it works for you.”

After we hung up, I began to prep the house.  I kept it quite clean, given all of my free time, but I wanted it to appear more suitable for guests, and less like a pristine model home that no one actually lived in.  I put out some snacks and glasses for drinks.

I began to wonder about Amy and how the Feminox program ended up going for them.  When I had last talked to Brian, he mentioned she wasn’t too thrilled with her body changing.  He was sad to admit that she was more likely to quit and preserve her good looks than follow through with the trials.  I was sad for him; I knew how much Brian was looking forward to Amy getting serious about the serum.  But I understood first-hand how taxing the process could be on a relationship.  We only lasted because of Jen’s tenacity; I couldn’t imagine they handled the serum well if Amy didn’t even really want to be a part of it.

Another hour went by until the doorbell finally rang.  I excitedly went to open the door, only for my jaw to nearly hit the floor at the sight in front of me.

Amy, who I saw only a few months ago, was now nearly unrecognizable.  Having witnessed the changes in Jen gave me a keener eye than most at detecting the subtle resemblance.  But anyone else running into her in public would have never realized it was her.  When we had dinner at our place at the beginning of the summer, Amy was the shortest of us at 5’9”.  Now, she was looking down on me.  She had to be at least 6’7”
Her once petite body was now thick and wide, muscles bursting through her pink tank top and light brown body hair pillowing out from underneath her exposed armpits.  The most prominent feature from her old body, her large bouncy breasts, were almost completely gone.  Her bra was nearly flat in her tank top, straining to cover wide pecs that were dotted with chest hair.

Her face was a far cry from the attractive doll she had once been.  Amy’s cute little nose had widened, her adorable round cheeks had hardened, and the jaw line protruded outwards; sharp, angular, and handsome.  Her blonde hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, which put her receding hairline on display.  Her chin was dotted with some light stubble that faded to peach fuzz as it reached further up the sides of her face.
“Hey there, shrimp,” Amy grunted in a deep baritone voice, completely different from her previously high pitched, bubbly tone.

“A-Amy!” I stammered, completely taken aback by the beast before me.  “I can hardly tell it’s you!  You’re so…”

“Big?” she grinned, “Monstrous?  Powerful?  Incredible?  I know.”

“I-I” I stuttered, still having trouble forming the right words.  “I thought you didn’t go through with the Feminox trials?  Brian said it wasn’t for you.”

“Brian doesn’t know shit,” she seethed, angry fists forming to her sides.  Her attitude was so different than when he last saw her.  She had been so sweet, pleasant, and bubbly.  Now, he could feel the purified rage boiling within her.

“It was a while ago when I told him that, dear” Brian smiled nervously, frantically defending himself.  “Back before you started on the serum full-time.”

“I’m 265 lbs as of this morning.” She beamed with absolute delight, sticking her balled up fists onto her hips, flaring her lats in a heroic pose.  “I know I’ve caught up to Jen at this point.  Where is she?  I want to see her face when she sees me.”

Without waiting for me to wave her in, she shoved me aside easily and stomped into my house, kicking her large shoes off with casual force.

“Oooh Jeeeenn,” Amy called, deep voice echoing through the house, “Where aaare you?”

“She’s at work,” I said, but my words fell upon deaf ears as she continued to search through the house.  She stomped through the kitchen, grabbing a large handful of the crouton bacon wraps I had made as an appetizer and greedily shoveled them into her mouth.  She smacked and grunted as she continued to search the house, crums falling to the ground as Amy rummaged to the next room.

“Dude,” I asked Brian, eyes wide.  “How did she get so big so fast?  She’s only been on the program for a few months and she’s exploded!”

Turning back to my friend as he stepped into the house and removed his shoes, I noticed something a bit…off about him.  He looked a bit more skinny and pale than usual.  And had he always been that short?  I knew him to be just shy of 6 feet, but at the moment he looked barely 5’9”.

“Brian,” I said earnestly, looking him over “Are you okay?  You look sick.  Smaller.”

“Amy’s on the warpath, dude,” Brian stated, clearly shaken.  “I have no control over her anymore.  She’s so desperate to be bigger than Jen, she took things to the next level.  She’s already implemented Sequence Two of the Feminox program.”

“Sequence Two?” I cocked my head, “What the hell does that mean?  Jen’s never said anything about a Sequence Two…”

“You really don’t know their plans?” Brian asked in a hushed whisper, making sure Amy couldn’t overhear.  “I thought because Jen was your wife, you would be in the loop.”

“She doesn’t share a lot of details from work,” I admitted, leaning in, “She really only tells me stuff on a need to know basis.”

“Dude,” Brian took me by the arm, steadying me from his words, and also helping to steady himself.  “They can gain size and power at an even faster pace by literally draining it from us.”

My heart sank.

“I didn't realize what it would do to me,” Brian stammered, shaken.  “But then my pants stopped fitting, my shoes started slipping off my feet… It wasn’t until Amy admitted it that I realized what was happening.  Every time we have sex, she takes a little bit from me.”

Amy stomped around the house and came back towards the entry way.  Seeing a pair of Jen’s giant heels sitting on the ground, she slipped her foot in.  She gritted her teeth.

“Dammit,” she growled, “How big is that bitch?  My feet still don’t fill out her shoes.”

“Um, I don’t know,” I shrugged, lying.  I knew exactly how large Jen was; measuring her was almost a form of foreplay to us.  But I had a feeling Amy would only get angrier if I told her Jen was 6’9” and just shy of 300 lbs.  For some reason, Amy’s mind still considered Jen to be at the same height and weight as when she last saw her.  Her mind clearly wasn’t thinking straight.

“Stupid bitch,” Amy seethed.  “She grew, didn’t she?  Well, that just won’t do.  I need to be bigger.”

Where was this sudden anger coming from?  She had an immense competitive drive towards Jen for some reason.

“Hey, little man,” Amy aimed herself towards me, hulking with enormous breaths that made her appear on the edge of an emotional explosion.  “I’m hungry.  Fix me something to eat.”

I opened my mouth to protest, but Brian’s grip tightened on my forearm as he locked eyes with me.  He shook his head subtly; a warning of what would happen if I didn’t do what Amy demanded.  Swallowing my words, I walked over to the kitchen to heat up some chicken breasts that had been thawing for Jen’s dinner.  Amy nodded with satisfaction and continued her rampage through our house, up to Jen’s room.

“Brian,” I stammered, “What the hell is going on with her?  She’s nothing like how she was a few months ago.  Even Jen’s personality didn’t change that much.”

Brian cleared his throat.  “Some of the scientists at Feminox have been theorizing that Amy’s, uh, intelligence level led to a lesser degree of control over her emotions.  She’s ruled by her thoughts, impulses, and drives, whereas Jenny can keep a lid on that sort of thing.”

Did that mean that Jen felt this same persistent attitude that Amy was displaying?  Jen had always been a smart and rational person.  That persona, apparently, gave her a greater degree of power over those feelings.  Where Jen had worked and matured her way towards her power, Amy was a 4-year-old suddenly given a Queendom; she didn’t have the mental capacity to be responsible with her newfound gifts.

From above, I could hear Amy’s loud, heavy footsteps upstairs.  After placing the chicken breasts in the oven, I turned back to Brian, noting how much smaller he looked.  The differences were subtle, but his mood gave a large indicator.  He looked drained, softer, and exhausted.

“Sequence Two, huh?” I said, hoping to prompt more from him.  Brian averted his gaze but spoke up.  He seemed a little more composed now that Amy wasn’t near, but he winced whenever a crashing noise came from upstairs.

“I was so excited for her to take the serum seriously,” Brian said sheepishly.  “I really do like her big, strong, and dominant.  But this is further than I ever thought it’d go.  Had I known about Sequence Two, I wouldn’t have pushed her into this.”

“I’m sorry, Brian,” I felt extremely guilty for the situation.  “I brought this whole Feminox world into your life.”

“No, no, these were my choices that led to this,” Brian shook his head.  “I saw the signs and I still pushed Amy further for my own enjoyment.”

“Are you okay?” I asked earnestly, “I can talk to Jen.  Maybe she can do something about this.”

“I don’t think you understand, dude,” Brian said, “Jen is one of the leads on serum research.  Sequence Two is something that she’s been in on from the get-go.  I’m surprised she hasn’t implemented it with you yet; you don’t seem any smaller.”

I didn’t feel any different.  Last I checked, I was still the same height and weight.  I had softened a little from my lax lifting schedule, but I was confident that was the only really change.  And besides, Jen wouldn’t do something like that to me.  Especially without telling me.

“No, Jen wouldn’t do that to me,” I said with wavering confidence.  “She loves me; she would understand that there is a line there that she shouldn’t cross.”

“I thought Amy was still the sweet girl I’ve known for years,” Brian scoffed, a weak smile forming for a brief second.  “And you’ve seen how she’s changed.  We can’t predict what they’ll do anymore; the serum has done some serious work on them.  Hell, Amy bragged about Sequence Two to my face!  She told me what was going to happen and then laughed while she overpowered me and coaxed me into sex.  I’ve been helpless to prevent it.”

There was a truth to what Brian was saying, even if I didn’t want to hear it.  The Feminox serum had changed Jen so drastically.  Even though Jen retained most of her personality, there was no doubt she was addicted to the dominance and the control.  I had to admit that it was possible Jen fully intended to begin stealing my size, whether I approved of it or not.  But was this really the future that Feminox wanted?  What Jen wanted?  Did they really intend for women on the serum to literally take mass and strength away from men?

My mind raced with so many questions, I almost didn’t hear the oven beeping.  Either the sound, or the smell of fresh meat, called Amy back downstairs.  He stomped down with a huff, face red and veiny with rage.
“That fucking bitch is way bigger than she was over the summer.” Amy growled.  Her bulging muscles glistened with a layer of sweat.  She was rummaging like mad upstairs.  “I looked at her pants and shirts; I’d have to guess she’s 6’9” or so, isn’t that right?”

She made eye contact with me, which caused my heart to skip and a sinking feeling to settle in my gut.  I just shrugged in response to her question, which she didn’t appreciate.  Her feet crashed against the ground as she strutted over to me, looming several inches above my head.  She certainly didn’t outsize me the same way that Jen did, but she was clearly unhinged, which made her all the more intimidating.

“Tell me, shrimp,” she gritted her teeth, poking a large finger firmly into my sternum.  As I stumbled back, she grabbed a piping hot chicken breast from the pan with one hand and tore into it, smacking and chewing loudly.  “Tell me how big she is.  Or this chicken won’t be my only meal.”

“You were right.” I stuttered, trying to recollect myself.  “She’s 6’9”.  290 lbs as of last night.”

“That roided cunt,” Amy bellowed, suddenly gripping me by the arms and lifting me off the ground with ease.  I shook in her powerful grasp, unsure of what she would do to me.  Familiar feelings of being dominated by Jen took over and, to my chagrin, I found the bulge in my pants growing.  My body had betrayed me.

“Ha,” Amy let out a belly laugh, as she continued to suspend me mid-air.  “What a sissy pervert, you are.  Maybe I should help you out with that.  I could steal all your size away so there’s none left for Jen!”
She eyed my package with lust and licked her lips, fat and gristle from the chicken still leaking down her chin.

“Babe,” Brian interrupted, laying his small hands on her overly large ones.  “Please don’t do that to him.  Why don’t we go back to our place, and I’ll cook you some steaks.  We can make love all night and you can take all the size that you want from me.”

Amy grinned and grunted with approval, tossing me to the ground without a care.  I gasped at the pain of being slammed into the floor, but was glad to have escaped.  Brian gave me a look of sorrow as he led Amy out of the house.  On her way out, she paused and growled, driving her fist into the dry wall, creating a hole.  She removed her dusty fist and pointed at me.

“You tell your meathead wife that I’m coming for her,” Amy warned.  “She’s done being the biggest.”

With that, she strutted away, dragging Brian by the arm.  I felt guilty for what Brian was going through.  There was no way I wasn’t going to demand an explanation from Jen and make her find a way to help him.  Or at least, even with my lack of hold over Jen, I could find a way to convince her.

How had Amy been affected so drastically and so suddenly?  And why was she so obsessed with being bigger than Jen?  She had only been on the serum for a handful of months and hadn’t even taken it all the seriously for the first several weeks.  And now, she saw Jen as an enemy of some kind?  As competition?

My eyes widened as the explanation snapped into my brain.  It all became clear to me; I recalled Jen’s discussion from months ago, about her societal theory and its dynamic ecosystems.  Two Alphas simply can’t coexist in the same environment.  One will need to assert dominance over the other and take its place at the top.

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2018, 05:25:31 pm »
Well talk about starting the new year off with a bang what a start! Looking forwards to this new story arch

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View