Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572793 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:18:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 186868 times)

Offline Sir Bob

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #315 on: September 24, 2020, 03:16:35 pm »
I did see Jill Rudison in Santa Monica a few years ago.  She looked stunning, but absolutely no way I had the courage to say hello, so just kept a distance behind to admire for a few mins.

Forum Saradas

Offline MuscleBuilder1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #316 on: March 26, 2021, 03:35:09 am »
I posted here once a few years ago and – as I have several encounter stories to report – had planned to hold off on this, the best and juiciest, until the last. But I’ve decided to go ahead and get things over and tell it now.

So here goes.  For starters, as it turns out, I’ve always had pretty good luck seeing FBB-types in grocery stores.  It makes sense, right?  I mean, bodybuilders need to eat to fuel their muscle growth, so it’s no surprise they spend time in food stores resupplying.

Such was the case about 4-5 years ago when I noticed a blond woman in the local grocery.   She looked as though she’d just come from the gym.  She was wearing loose-ish gym shorts and a loose gray t-shirt or sweatshirt, but she had somewhat manly features, a deep, dark, tanning bed color.  It was clear, at least to me, that despite the baggy clothes she was a bodybuilder.

Through some careful maneuvers – ok, yes, basically stalking her - I was able to seemingly by chance encounter her in the health food section.  As I got near to her I grabbed a 4-pack of Muscle Milk and complimented her on her build.  We started chatting a bit and I asked if she competed in “some sort of fitness sport”.  She more or less avoided or deflected the question, but we discovered we shared some interesting common ground in our professional lives.  I took a chance and, saying I’d really enjoy continuing the conversation over diner, drinks, or a coffee, asked her for her phone number.  She gave it to me!

Over the next few days Marie and I texted back and forth a bit and by the end of the week had arranged to meet for dinner at a nearby eatery.  That evening we met at the appointed hour and agreed upon location.  It was summertime and although the late afternoon sun was still bright and hot, we opted to sit in the outdoor patio area to enjoy the fresh air.  The sun wasn’t the only thing that was hot.  My new friend was wearing short shorts that showcased her legs and a frilly, tank top sort of blouse that beautifully accentuated her delts and arms.   Additionally, the late day sunshine really accentuated her beautiful white teeth and incredible tan.  She looked utterly fantastic. 

I should mention here that the bright, late afternoon sun also highlighted something else:  Marie’s  sparkling wedding ring!

Seeing me notice the ring, Marie said, “I don’t want you to be uncomfortable, but I need to be up front with you.  I’m married.  But my husband and I have an open relationship.  He knows I’m here with you and he’s good with that.  Like me with you, he has some girls he sees.”

I won’t bore you with details of our conversation or dinner – it turned out she did in fact compete, by the way - but instead cut right to the chase.  By the end of the evening we found ourselves back at Marie’s house, having wild sex in the bed she shared with Hubby, who was working a night shift.  Marie even proudly showed me her roids and other chem gear stored lovingly in the frig’. 

I travel a lot for work, so over the next few yrs when I was back in town for a few days Marie and I would often connect for a token meal or cup of coffee and then enjoy incredible, no-strings sex.  Most often this took place in her bed, but sometimes in hotel rooms, and once in the backseat of my car where I squeezed and fingered her juicy, oversized clit and brought her to a groaning, amazingly wet, massive orgasm. I also loved stroking her face and jawline, getting aroused by the stubble I’d feel where she’d shaved.

One day I had a text from Marie saying she’d be silent for awhile.  I knew she was a show, competing with what was probably way more testosterone in her system than I had.  It didn’t seem she was in any danger, but beyond that I didn’t ask and she didn’t volunteer much more.  For the next year or so I laid low and didn’t try to contact her.  One day though I finally decided to text her to make sure she was okay.  She responded, and we ended up speaking by phone.  Perhaps not surprisingly, Marie and her husband had gotten divorced.  It wasn’t amicable.  Marie was dealing with it, trying to move on in life. 
A few months after that, having kept up some intermittent communication, we met for breakfast.  Marie had stopped bodybuilding and now looked softer and more like a normally built but reasonably fit woman.  She described herself as “fluffy”.  She still had a gorgeous tan, smile, and sparkling eyes.   The squarish jaw and slightly androgynous facial features remained.  Even without muscle, I thought she still looked really hot.

Over several cups of coffee and a nice meal we caught each other up on our lives since we’d last seen one another nearly 2 yrs before.  After the divorce, Marie had gotten a place of her own and was now dating some nice men.  My guess is that some of them probably had no idea she’d even ever been a muscle queen and athlete. 

Our conversation eventually waned.  We parted ways with a hug and a kiss.  While we talked of getting together again, I think I knew it would never happen.  She was making a fresh start and I needed to give her the room to do it.

I have neither seen nor heard from her since that day, but I hope she’s doing well. 

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #317 on: March 30, 2021, 07:39:25 pm »
That is amazing, you are one lucky bastard.

I hope she's doing well and still keeps in contact with you!

Offline Javi45

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #318 on: March 30, 2021, 10:28:35 pm »
You’re a lucky son of a gun! Not many muscular chicks in my area so I’m very jelly about your experience!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #319 on: May 03, 2021, 10:50:18 pm »
I was visiting LA and a friend took me to the Santa Monica boardwalk.  Walking along just minding business when I saw a woman in an orange sun dress that had some quads, probably fitness level. She was with a guy ( shorter than her, not a bodybuilder) so I couldn't really stare.  I'm into the big girls but I think I've  seen only a few in my entire life, so see any kind of muscle sighting on a woman is pretty exciting. Anyhow, I had to rubberneck. Her sundress was sleeveless and I got a glimpse of some real triceps too. But she was rubbernecking also. I was already far enough away that it wasn't embarrassing but man, excitement!

Offline MuscleBuilder1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #320 on: May 15, 2021, 05:15:34 pm »
This post relates back to #330 and 331.  Thank you both for your comments.  I still have trouble believing that relationship happened, and when I drive by the subdivision where she used to live - and where I believe her ex still has the house - I always feel a bittersweet pang of emotion.  I might someday try to reach out to her to say hi and see how she's doing.  I'm far from an expert on interpreting women's behavior, so it's possible that despite seeming to want to move on in her life she might actually enjoy hearing from me.  One other comment.  I didn't mention it in the original post, but Marie had an incredibly deep steroid voice that - like everything else about her - really turned me on.  I only wish she'd introduced me to some of her bodybuilding and fitness friends...

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #321 on: May 29, 2021, 08:01:31 pm »
Wanted to add this to a different thread about tall bodybuilders but couldn't locate it.  A few guys were questioning Nicole Bass' height.  I saw Nicole Bass in person 4 times, two times when she was standing, and I can tell you that she was definitely over 6 feet and probably close to her advertised height of 6' 2".   I'm over 6 feet tall.  The first time I saw her was in a supermarket.  She was offseason and I honestly couldn't' believe how huge she was.  Her legs were just incredibly thick (She  was wearing leggings).  She had a thick jacket on so I although her dimensions were enormous I couldn't see the muscle.  She was definitely and without question my height. I just wish I had the courage to hit on her.  The other time I saw her standing absolutely blew my mind. It was the middle of the day and she was having a photo shoot outside of her gym (I think it was a photo shoot, long time ago, but someone was taking pictures of her). I happened to be walking by with a friend of mine, who was unfortunately not a schmoe, although when he saw her from a distance as we were approaching he sure seemed to be one.  I of course, knew exactly who it was...and was shaking with anticipation. She was wearing a black miniskirt and (I believe) a black crop top that showed off her abs, and she was clearly in contest or near contest shape.  She had to be wearing five inch heels because she towered over me.   When my friend realized that she was a fucking jacked amazon woman, he said something like "Disgusting." Obviously I didn't admit that I was  turned on by her, but holy shit...I would have done anything, anything, to be with her. Her face wasn't pretty but she had a one of a kind body and was ridiculously strong.  I saw her a couple of other times too, once working out, and once when I pretended that I was interested in joining her gym.  I can't tell you how much I regret not joining. It was a small place and I would have seen her all the time; but it was also an expensive membership and at the time I couldn't' afford it.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #322 on: June 15, 2021, 03:59:02 pm »
2015 Olympia Expo

To be honest, I forget the exact year, but I just happened to be in town for work during the Olympia weekend.
I was staying at the Aria and apparently not all bodybuilders and fitness athletes stay at the Orleans, because the Aria was crawling with female muscle!!!

I worked out regularly and at 5'10" weighed 184 pounds, but pretty fit!
But, even in the line to get in, I was easily outmuscled by 20% of the women.  Seemed like every girl who was serious about weightlifting was there and they were all showing off the muscle they had worked so hard for....so definitely go to the Olympia Expo the next chance you get. (I've also been to the CrossFit Games 3 times and there's tons of hot muscle girls there too...)

Anyway, while walking around the expo Katka Kyptova was randomly walking by...I quickly said, "Katka" she turned and smiled immediately, I then asked, Can I take a picture.  She said "Yes" grabbed me firmly around the shoulder and smiled for my selfie with her. She was absolutely rock fucking hard and with the firmness that she grabbed me, I knew she was much, much stronger.  I had a small crush on her before meeting her in person...and that escalated to obsession level after.  The picture came out crappy and it was kind of out of focus...if I find it tonight, I'll post it here, but I should have given my phone to her friend and had her take the pic....I rushed it for sure.

Also, while waiting for the Female Physique competition portion at the expo, Juliana Malacarne walked out from behind the stage to come talk to a friend of hers who was randomly standing next to me.  I didn't even know who she was yet but she had without a doubt the most perfect body I had ever seen in my life...she was jaw dropping gorgeous in real life; and standing and politely ogling her next to us was unreal.  I should have asked for a frickin' photo with her too...but I didn't even know who she was....yet.

Anyway...even writing this summary has me motivated to hit the next Olympia...It was awesome...

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #323 on: June 15, 2021, 04:17:37 pm »
oh ya,

Helle Trevino was also there walking around the place.  I followed her around a little bit...because her quads were the most muscle-bound, beautiful thighs I think I had ever seen.
Again, too stupid to ask for a pic...not sure why, If she was half as nice as Katka, I would have one with her too.
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline Javi45

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #324 on: June 15, 2021, 09:21:48 pm »
These stories are awesome!! To see a woman like both of them I would die!

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #325 on: June 17, 2021, 09:37:24 pm »
Where I live you would not expect to see a muscular so this was special.  I walked into a Sam’s Club and right away saw these long over the calf orange socks and an incredible ass that was bent over leaning on a shopping cart. I passed not trying to look stare but as I did I saw they were attached to a HUGE pair of thighs and then I saw some very muscular forearms. Of course I was with my wife so I just had to walk on and shop. Luckily, I saw her again and blonde, mid-thirty’s, big calves, huge quads, baseball sized biceps and some big boobs. She could easily compete if she doesn’t.  She was with a big dude of course. I wanted to shake the guys hand and tell her how great she looked but figured I’d get my ass kicked. LOL.

Offline Javi45

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #326 on: June 18, 2021, 01:33:23 pm »
Lmao

Offline jaqeau

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #327 on: August 29, 2021, 09:56:05 pm »
I went to Costco today. I have noticed that some decently fit women seem to shop there. I think it is because it is a place where you can buy organic chicken and eggs without breaking the bank.
Also supplements and other similar stuff is a bit cheaper than GNC.
About a month ago I saw a muscular girl show her Costco ID to the man. Well, I couldn't just swing around, but as she went by I saw she had a cross-fit tank on. She gave me a quick smile. I like friendly hot women. Her arms would have been considered huge in 1975, but today I would still say she would draw "those looks" from other girls who are not into muscle building.  Decently thick with very obvious bicep muscle bellies, nice delts, tight waist and firm bumpers. Yeah, hot.
I have to admit I wanted to stalk her for a bit - I mean, fuk, she's got a hot body right?  But I lost track of her and she disappeared. Shucks!

Back to today,. . . as I drove by the entrance I saw a girl who was an obvious BODYBUILDER as she walked inside. Wide flaring back, tight tank top and workout tights - round muscle buns beckoning :-)

So now I am looking for a place to park and pronto. I don't want to lose the chance to check this babe out or lose track of her like the cross-fit girl.  The place is packed, but I park fast and walk quickly.  Costco is huge and there are already too many people in there. I head over to the supplement section just in case she's gonna buy something and split fast.  Nope not there. I wandering around with my head swinging 180º - back and forth. Radar on full. Fuck, where has she gone?  I see another TALL lady with some decent muscle. Normally, I'd want to take a closer look, but for this other girl who has real muscles.

Finally, there she is. Remember, I had only seen her quick as I drove by. She's about 5'6". Nice fairly long ash blond hair. Her face has not so much as a smidge of makeup on it,  but she is beautiful with really clear and smooth skin. Decent tan - not too much.  I could only imagine how hot she would be with just a little eyeliner = GORGEOUS. I would describe her as having angular features, with smooth forehead, nice high cheekbones, ski jump nose, slanted blue eyes, perfect jawline and nice kissable lips. Her profile is amazing.

And the bod . . . WOW. This girl is nearly contest ready. At my gym we had a Miss Michigan winner, but this woman puts her to shame. I love her big shoulders. Nice delts like big half peaches leading down into the tris and bis. You know when you see big delts from the rear and they have that rear-delt JUT like Denise Hoshor? YEAH. My guess, her arms probably measure 13.5" with beautiful definition, but not stringy or super veiny. Just right. Her breasts were that perfect mix of tit and pec, where there's cleavage from high to low and the pec muscles flow seamlessly into real round breasts. MMM. Standing firm and about the size if you took 2 liter soda bottle and cut off the first six inches. Torpedoes away - Yum!
From behind, she has a great hourglass taper, where the lats are wide and cut into what I would guess was a 24 - 26" waist with 32" hips - nice curves - so the upper bod is like two inches wider on each side than the hips.
Purrrfect. Her butt . . . take a honey dew melon, cut in half and stuff both sides into those taunt workout spandex pants - tight AF. Dang girl. You know when you see a ass that is so fucking hard and muscled that there is what I call the 'five hole." This is where her puss is visible from behind even with her legs held together - yeah, like that. OMG.
Her legs . . . they are not as developed as her upper bod, but they were shapely and she had nice calves, with good 'jut' of the muscle on both sides. For all I know they could easily be like ripped tree trunks when she decides to get them pumped and flexes.

LOL, I check out her cart. Like ten dozen eggs, $80 worth of organic chicken breast, Cheerios, and other stuff that a woman who looks like this would have to eat.  She's gotta be on gear, but doesn't yet have any of the negative signs. Wowza.

I was thinking about engaging with her, but the one thing I wasn't all that keen on was her attitude. She appeared to be very serious (yah, I get dat) and focused on her shopping - as in letting the droogs and old creeps like me know in advance that she wasn't there to be social. I did notice she didn't wear a ring on her left hand, so perhaps some lucky muscle man will get a dream score.

I wonder where she works out . . . if only.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #328 on: August 30, 2021, 12:59:20 pm »
Nice descriptive story.  It was better than some of the female muscle fiction section lately.

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #329 on: August 31, 2021, 02:40:51 am »
The way you describe her, jaqeau, sounds like a woman I’d seen a few times at my gym in the past. And I actually just saw her at the grocery store this past weekend.  Im in NJ.  Could it be the same woman?  She was wearing the shortest, tightest shorts the other day and I was just in absolute awe.  This woman I saw actually seems like she’s a little bigger than your description.  The woman I saw kinda has a Sharon Madderson look/body type with a slightly thicker jaw. 

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View