Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574467 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 08:31:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kat Max here
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kat Max here  (Read 7358 times)

KatMax1234

Kat Max here
« on: June 14, 2018, 01:49:57 am »
 ^-^ Hi everyone, I'm Kat Max and although I've been sessioning for a few years now it seems there isn't a lot out there about me so I thought I would say hello!! I'm based in Cork, Ireland but I travel to London twice a month and also other European destinations! I'm heading to Athens at the end of this month and then Paris beginning of next. I absolutely LOVE being a session wrestler, I love all aspects of it..meeting new people..feeling powerful, showing off my muscles, sensual fun, strength tests, semi competitive matches, competitive, fantasy, scissor sessions, facesitting.. I basically love it all and the day I no longer enjoy what the do is the day I'll stop doing it.
Please anyone who wants a have a session do get in touch. I have a listing on wb270 xx

I am the proud founder of Irish Max Academy, you can see the rest of my team mates at irishmaxacademy.com or at my twit*** @KatMaxGirl
We do custom clips in our studio here in Cork and if anyone fancies a holiday to Cork we have a matted area and you're more than welcome to come and visit

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Kat Max here
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 12:28:37 pm »
Sucks Corona canceled the USA tour.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline M@xxx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Kat Maxx
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2022, 07:58:33 pm »
Hi, she is coming to my town, how is she? Is she good in wrestling?

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Kat Maxx
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 08:50:31 pm »
Great double session with Kat and Viper. Kat is big, strong, and a very sympathetic person, very professionnel and committed in the session.
I don't wrestle so I can't say anything about wrestling or real fighting skills.

Offline paolo2149

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2022, 06:19:03 pm »
Hi Jullyreg thanks for the info. Do you know if they do sensual sessions or go topless or nude when doing a more muscle posing/worship type session, rather than wrestling.

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2022, 06:36:11 pm »
Yes, they do sensual sessions. Very playful!
Viper is a little shy, and in a single session, she would not be very sensual, I guess. But together, no problem, especially if the contact with you is good.
Kat Max has less limits and is very comfortable with sensual sessions, even in single sessions.

Offline celem2727

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2023, 12:17:29 pm »
I always like big amazon women. Feeling poor and weak under them is amazing.
So I invited Kat to Istanbul and we had 3 sessions last weekend. She came with Lexi to Istanbul and I had a little session with Lexi too.
First session is nearly 2 hours at Saturday afternoon She greeted me with a warm hug at the room. I’m 178 cm and 97 kg .We’re nearly at the same height and weight . Only diffrence is, she’s stronger than me.
She pinned me on the bed. I couldn’t do anything against her from the first minute. Breattaking facesittings , fainful scissors, feet slaps, forced worships etc… Most important think , she enjoys during this. She plays with you and nothing you can do.
Second session at Saturday late night with both Kat and Maxi. I was thinking how strong can small and light women can? Until I met with Lexi…
She pushed me to the bed and sit on my chest. Put her hands on bed. I tried to push her but she wasn’t even moving. Then she reverse scissored me and I tapped in seconds. Then the most humilating and incredible moment… She lifted me on her shoulders and Walker around the room. She’s nearly 30 kg lighter than me.
And then again, both of them dominated me together. One sat on my face, the other scissored, both of them scissored . They’re talking among themselves what they would do to me. At the and of the day, I crawled to my room .
Third session on Monday noon with Amazon Kat again. Nearly 2 hours she dominated me but this time a little more cute. I had no energy because of the yesterdays destruction.
At the end of weekend sessions, I was in pain and took nearly one week. But I’m very happy and feel so good. Because I like this.
Kat and Lexi , both are very friendly, warmfull , enjoying what they do.
Thanks for great sessions Kat “the destroyer”
We will meet again .

Offline chris.p.bacon

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2023, 12:13:27 am »
Viper Max is next on my session list 100% her physique looks incredible! Any London travel planned soon?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Kat Max here

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View