Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572432 Posts in 72085 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:50:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2013  |  Muscle Goddess of Jan/Feb 2013: HEATHER ARMBRUST (New Goddess)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscle Goddess of Jan/Feb 2013: HEATHER ARMBRUST (New Goddess)  (Read 10664 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Muscle Goddess of Jan/Feb 2013: HEATHER ARMBRUST (New Goddess)
« on: February 10, 2013, 02:49:40 am »

HEATHER POLICKY ARMBRUST
Saradas Muscle Goddess of January/February 2013

qualified for the Muscle Goddess of the year

Congratulations

Biography:

I grew up in a small town in Nebraska called Cozad. Tiny. Oddly, I was never into athletics. I was much more arts than athletic. I got into bodybuilding around 12 years old after being introduced to the local gym owner who happened to be a female competitor. If it wasn't for that meeting I most likely wouldn't be who I am today. From then on I loved the look of muscles on a body as apposed to the skinny "in" look. I never have been much of a follower anyhow and would rather do my own thing than be just one little piece of a team.

Birth Date: July 21, 1977
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown with Blonde highlights
Height: 5 '7"
Weight (Contest): 173
Weight (Off Season): 185
Biceps: 16.5
Quads: 26
Calves: 16.5
When I graduated from high school I moved straight to Denver.. to get out of Nebraska mainly. I loved Denver after spending a lot of time here as a child and it made a great home for the next three years. I abruptly made a horrible choice in 98 to drop out of school and move to Texas. I lived in Houston, San Antonio, and then last, Dallas before getting back to what I call home. I moved back to Colorado in 01. Although I had a good start in Texas with bodybuilding it just wasn't the place for me. Denver has been more of a home to me than Nebraska ever was and I grew up there!

Now in '06 I am very settled and looking forward to the future. There are lots of changes in store for me personally. I personal train and then do consulting with my boyfriend, Dylan. Love working with other competitors. Weekends keep me busy with Dylan's kids, Hanna and Zach. That has been one of the most rewarding challenges for me yet

Photo for facebook

I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2013  |  Muscle Goddess of Jan/Feb 2013: HEATHER ARMBRUST (New Goddess)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View