Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576217 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 04:27:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bolt21] The Receptionist | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [bolt21] The Receptionist | #WIP  (Read 39752 times)

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Receptionist
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2018, 07:34:00 am »
The Hotel Suite

Rachel closed her eyes and leaned back against the couch as Sam Rayburn fled the hotel. Lost in thought, Rachel’s physique, even relaxed was incredibly intimidating and even more than that, intoxicating. Kneeling next to the dining table, I took in the swell of her pecs, her hard round delts sitting like twin cannonballs on top of her shoulders, her thick biceps and triceps which couldn’t be hidden even when not flexed, and her rock hard pecs, which stood out in clear living definition with each breath Rachel took. But I had to admit, as incredible as Rachel was from the waist up, it was her legs that really set her apart from any other woman I’d ever seen, either in person or in pictures. Her giant quads were so wide and shredded that they had to be seen to be believed. Except I was seeing them right at that moment from just a few feet away and I still couldn’t believe my eyes. And her calves were so pumped up and so dense that even looking at them from straight ahead, I could still see and marvel at the density and separation she’d developed.

Then I looked back up and had to correct myself. Her legs weren’t even close to her best feature. Rachel’s face was truly descended from heaven. Her dark hair, shiny, and flowing, framed her high cheekbones, her narrow nose, her full lips, her strong jawline, and those hypnotic dark eyes. Her stare could make me feel any of a thousand different emotions – lust, admiration, fear, comfort, or inspiration, just to name a few – depending on her own state of mind.

Rachel’s upper body was magnificent. Her legs were unbelievable. Her face… well no words could ever adequately describe her beauty.

After several minutes, Rachel opened her eyes and saw me, kneeling and closely watching her. She stood and walked to where I remained on my knees as she had commanded a short while earlier. She considered me and then spoke.

“I’ll confess that handling the situation with Mister Rayburn has left me with some energy that I’ll have to find an outlet for. And then it occurred to me that I have this room,” she waved her hand around the sitting area, “and that bed,” she pointed to the bedroom door, “until tomorrow morning.” I remained frozen on my knees.

Rachel put her hand on my head and softly ran her fingers through my hair. “The only question is, would you like to stay with me? And if you would, would you like to be with ‘Rachel’ or with ‘Miss White’?” She fixed me with a stare that would have knocked me off of my feet had I not already been kneeling. “I’m offering you a choice,” she finished.

I considered Rachel’s proposition. Immediately I knew that there was no chance that I was leaving that hotel room until Rachel wanted me gone. I thought back to the night that she and I had shared in her bed. That night stood out as the greatest memory of my life and nothing else came close. Rachel had showed me that all of the fantasies I’d had about her phenomenally beautiful and powerful body could be fulfilled and then blown away. And I was being given the choice of revisiting that night, here in the hotel room. Rachel could show me the type of pleasure that would easily surpass my wildest dreams.

Then I thought of the damage that she had done to my dining room the night before, and of the complete ease with which she had reduced Sam Rayburn to a broken mess. I was hopelessly addicted to Rachel’s dominance and the power she held over me, but was I willing to voluntarily fly into that spider’s web? There was no telling what she might do with me if I chose to spend the evening with her as Miss White.

My already hard cock twitched and began to ache where I knelt. It only took me a few seconds to make my decision. I looked at the vision above me, into her eyes, and said, “Miss White.” Then I leaned down and began to kiss her foot.

“I’m very pleased with your choice, Joseph,” Rachel purred. “Now stand up.” I immediately rose to my feet and stood before Rachel. “I want your clothes off, Joseph. Right now. All of them.”

I couldn’t help but think that the only two times Rachel had ordered me to take my clothes off, I’d been in tears a short while later. The first time had preceded a spanking that left me bruised and sore for several days. The previous night she had destroyed my dining room with her bare hands as she belittled me. What was she planning for me now? I wasn’t about to do anything to displease her in this moment. My clothes were off in a flash and I stood, naked and vulnerable before the muscular Goddess.

Rachel looked me up and down, letting her gaze linger on my cock, which was fully aroused. I kept my hands at my sides, certain to remain vulnerable and uncovered for Rachel to examine as she liked. Seeing her eyes linger on my hardness, more blood rushed to my cock which now began to twitch as precum seeped out of my head. Rachel reached out and held her fingers against the base of my cock, pulling lightly against it. “Tell me why you’re so aroused, Joseph. Use great detail to explain what you’re feeling.”

“Yes, Miss White,” I answered. “It’s because you’re so beautiful, Miss White. You’re young, and beautiful, and commanding. Your muscles are perfect in every way, Miss White. I think about you constantly, and when I see your hard muscles it always makes me hard. It’s because you’re so very dominant, Miss White. I can’t imagine anything more arousing than a beautiful, powerful woman who controls others as easily and as completely as you do. It’s because when you call me ‘Joseph’ my cock instantly becomes aroused. I’m helpless when you dominate me. You completely control me as you see fit, Miss White.”

“Yes, I do control you, Joseph.” Rachel slowly, deliberately stroked my cock with a light touch that made me shudder with delight and with fear. “I own you, Joseph. You are mine.”

“Yes, Miss White.”

“I control this cock, Joseph. I decide if I want to make it feel incredible pleasure.” She teased the head of my cock with her finger. “Or if I want to make it feel pain.” She lowered her hand and lightly squeezed my testicles, making me wince more from nerves than from the actual squeeze she gave. Rachel released me and stood before me, considering her next move and her next words. Her mind made up, she spoke again. “How did it make you feel to watch me beat Sam Rayburn, Joseph?”

“It scared me, Miss White, to see how easily you could hurt him. It also turned me on to see how easily you could hurt him.”

“Which did you feel more strongly, Joseph? The fear or the arousal?”

I considered the question, and then answered. “The arousal, Miss White.”

Rachel lifted her arms and flexed her mighty biceps, pumping them up and letting her biceps grow bigger and bigger before my eyes. “It aroused me as well, Joseph.” She continued to pump her biceps. I watched as her pecs got into the action, pumping with each flex, as the definition of her physique became more and more pronounced before my eyes. “It aroused me very much to overpower a man with so little effort, Joseph. And now I want to control, and dominate, and use you. And I’ll have my way with you, Joseph. Any way that I see fit.”

I began to feel true terror but I remained standing and vulnerable, and as prepared as I could be for anything that Rachel might say or do next. In a shaky voice I responded. “Yes, Miss White.”

Rachel lowered her arms into a most muscular pose that took my breath away. Her pecs ballooned inches from me and her traps extended from her neck and shoulders to dimensions that were as inconceivable as they were intimidating. Her biceps and triceps danced as she slowly raised her hands from her waist to her neck. Suddenly, Rachel gripped her shirt at the neck and violently ripped it apart off her body and discarded it onto the floor. I gasped out loud, both from the incredible display of strength and from the even more incredible display of Rachel’s perfect breasts standing proudly on her pecs, capped by her stiff nipples pointing at me in arousal. Just as suddenly, Rachel grabbed onto her gym shorts and tore them apart as if they were made of tissue paper. The remains of her shorts joined her ruined shirt on the floor. Rachel now stood before me, naked, beautiful, and looking anything but vulnerable.

Rachel allowed me a moment to take in the majestic vision that was her naked body for a moment before speaking to me. “Kneel, Joseph.”

As quickly as she said the words I was back on my knees, answering “Yes, Miss White,” as my knees hit the floor.

“Lick me, Joseph. I want you to make me cum. Quickly.”

I answered, “Yes, Miss White,” a bit more enthusiastically than before and began to kiss Rachel’s beautiful skin, taking a moment to run my tongue up the ridges of her quads and down the ridges of her abs before nestling my nose against her pelvis and my tongue against her slit. All the while my hands freely roamed Rachel’s legs, particularly her inner thighs and her glorious ass, round and firm.

I began to lick gently at first, teasing the folds of Rachel’s pussy with my lips and tongue while my hands continued to worship the wonder of her muscular, round glutes. Rachel began to softly moan and then she began to run her fingers through my hair as my licking and sucking became more vigorous. Rachel’s musky scent encouraged me to lick harder and I began to probe inside her with my tongue as she held me firmly in her hands. I pulled back and my lips found her swollen clit, which I began to suck on greedily. Rachel’s moans became more insistent and her grip on my head became tighter as she pulled me in closer to her sex. At the same time I slid my hands between Rachel’s gloriously perfect ass cheeks and began to tease her with my fingers, which had the effect of making Rachel begin to buck her hips against my face. I responded to this by releasing her clit and sliding my tongue inside her snatch. As I pushed my tongue in and out of Rachel’s tight hole, she grabbed onto the sides of my head and held me tightly so that I couldn’t move. Her hips began to push harder and harder as she used my tongue to get her closer and closer to the orgasm she wanted.

I slipped a finger inside of Rachel from behind while using another finger to rub her softly just beneath her pussy. With my tongue firmly wedged inside Rachel as she bucked against me, my nose rubbed against her clit. Rachel’s moans turned into a wail as her orgasm was finally unleashed upon me. I was overwhelmed by the scent and wetness and began to furiously slide my tongue in and out, as she fucked my face through her orgasm.

I continued to nibble at the folds of her pussy as she came down, emitting satisfied murmurs of pleasure. Finally she removed her hands from my head and I was able to pull back to look up at her. “That was very nice, Joseph,” she smiled at me. “But I’m not nearly done using you.” Rachel turned and walked to the bedroom door and I marveled at her athletic gait as the naked Goddess made her way across the room, her musculature body looking like an anatomy chart come to life. Opening the door, she turned and faced me, treating me with her profile and a side view of her spectacular breasts standing proudly over her flat stomach. She beckoned at me with a single finger and said, “Come, Joseph.”

I responded, “Yes, Miss White,” and began to crawl toward her on my knees, which made her smile before she disappeared inside the bedroom. I crawled the remainder of the way to the door and then inside, where Rachel stood, waiting for me. I crawled the remaining distance and resumed my earlier worship of her feet with my kisses. Rachel humored me for a short while before squatting down and lifting me up into the air. I’d seen her muscles in action, but I was stunned by this feat of strength considering the awkward position in which Rachel held me, but her hold was firm and I could sense that she wasn’t struggling in the slightest to keep me aloft. Rachel then deposited me onto the bed and pushed me onto my back.

She then crawled up onto the bed and kissed her way my up my legs before coming to my cock, which was now urgently erect. Wrapping her entire hand around it, she looked up at me and asked, “Joseph, who does this cock belong to?”

“It’s yours, Miss White,” I moaned in response.

Rachel leaned forward and gave my cock a long, slow lick, wrapping her lips around the head and forcefully sucking on it before releasing it. “My cock,” she said, and smiled. Then she began to lick it once again from the base while her fingers manipulated my balls, making me dizzy from the pleasure. She sucked on the head a second time and released me once again. Lifting her head up and staring at me, she growled, “Don’t you dare cum, Joseph,” as she gave a meaningful squeeze to my shaft.

“Yes, Miss White.” I forced the words out of my mouth.

Rachel then wrapped her lips tightly around my cock and began to fuck me with her beautiful mouth in earnest. I tried thinking of anything that would take my mind off of the amazing feelings between my legs but nothing was working. Finally I just thought of Rachel, that I belonged to her, and that she had commanded me not to cum without her permission. This enabled me to curb the oncoming orgasm which had been building up and to give Rachel what she demanded of me.

Rachel licked my head a few more times as she stroked my throbbing shaft and then gave me a smile. “You’re doing very well, Joseph. Now it’s time for you to give me exactly what I want.”

“Anything, Miss White,” came my response, as Rachel pulled herself up on top of me and lowered her swollen pussy onto my throbbing cock. Sitting on top of me, she leaned forward and grabbed onto my wrists, rendering me unable to move my upper body as she squeezed my cock with her pussy. Rachel then began to squeeze her mighty thighs together around my sides, causing me to gasp more from the shock than from pain. “You’re mine, Joseph,” she growled at me as she began to rise and lower herself up and down, riding my cock to her satisfaction. “Don’t you fucking move a muscle,” she ordered me. “I’ll use you as I see fit.”

“Yes, Miss White,” I uttered the words through the haze of such an exquisite pleasure as I’d never felt before. Immobilized beneath Rachel and her powerful grip, all I could do was endure the fucking frenzy that she was determined to unleash against my helpless body. Her hips moved up and down faster and faster as she rocked herself in a circle, riding my hard cock and forcing me deeper and deeper inside of her with each downstroke. Through my watery eyes I could see the beads of perspiration forming on Rachel’s pecs, shoulders and arms as she used my cock to get her closer and closer to the orgasm she demanded that I give her. Her huge pecs were shredded to an insane degree and I longed to lean forward and run my tongue against every line of striation crossing her massive chest but I was helpless in Rachel’s grasp as she continued to use my as a piece of meat for her own pleasure. I felt dizzy the ever-increasing pressure of her astonishingly powerful thighs squeezing my sides tighter and tighter. I felt her nails digging into my wrists as she kept me held down, unable to do anything other than be Rachel’s fuck-toy.

I began to worry that I might pass out when Rachel suddenly bottomed her pussy out on my throbbing cock and held herself motionless, as she squeezed my shaft with her internal muscles. Simultaneously she pulled my hands forward and brought them to her heaving breasts. Instinctively I began to squeeze her firm tits while grazing my fingers against her diamond-hard nipples. Rachel leaned all the way forward and pushed her lips against my own before grabbing onto my lower lip and giving it a playful bite. My hands and fingers continued to assault her incredible tits even as my hips remained immobilized by Rachel’s strength, and in particular her squeezing of my sides which now began to make me ache. Rachel released my lip and moved her head to the side to tease my ear with her lips and tongue. Her hips went into motion again as she began to fuck me like never before, her rolling motion perfectly timed and coordinated to bring me to the edge of either an orgasm or insanity.

Finally, she breathed into my ear, “I’m going to cum, Joseph. Cum with me. Cum for me. Cum inside me, Joseph.” And then I felt her pussy quake around my cock as Rachel let out a long moan in my ear.

I shouted out, “Yes, Miss White,” and immediately unleashed my orgasm inside my Goddess and my owner.

I was hers.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2018, 07:34:00 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2018, 04:16:59 pm »
Very nice! I'm a little surprised that he picked Ms. White instead of Rachel, if I was him, I would've picked Rachel, because I'm sure she would've done all of the things that her body is capable of, without being so dominating. But I guess Joseph likes the dominant aspect of her as much as he thinks about getting pleasure from the non-dominant aspect of Rachel. I personally would've liked to see an alternate chapter to see what the night would've been like had he said Rachel instead of Ms. White. I don't think it would've been too different, but I guess we'll never know. But anyway, this was a pleasure to read, and I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2018, 08:04:00 pm »
Wow... I'm not surprised by the choice though. I'm just surprised they are not together yet...
But I have a feeling he's passing tests....

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2018, 04:00:54 pm »
Another year had gone by and Rachel purchased an additional ten percent of the firm, making her a forty percent partner while I held the other sixty percent. Under her leadership, the firm had grown by a staggering amount and our office on the third floor had quickly proven to be too small. Rachel found a space where we would have enough room to grow into twelve attorneys and thirty additional staffers in downtown Los Angeles. We were really starting to move into the big time.

Rachel continued to come into my office practically every afternoon to sate her own desire to dominate me and my need to submit to her. It invariably started the same way each time. Rachel would walk into my office, lock the door, remove her jacket, put her incredible muscles on display, and say, “Joseph.”

I would rise from my seat at the desk, cross the room, kneel before her, and compliantly say, “Yes, Miss White,” as I worshipped her feet with my lips and her calves with my fingers. Rachel’s condominium included a well-stocked gym, affording her the time she needed each morning to build her muscles to incomprehensible levels and still arrive at work early, looking flawless from head to toe. Her quads and calves were an imposing sight and were regularly on display as she made her way around the office each day. The entire staff, from the associate attorneys to the three ladies in the receptionist area to the teenager who handled all of the mail and copies would all gawk at Rachel’s incredible size and definition when she passed by in her business skirt and her high heels. Rachel’s focus was such that she never glanced or paid any mind to the stares that followed her wherever she went, but she was fully aware that she was the center of attention at all times.

In my office, with her jacket off, I could see that her upper body was now catching up to her legs in terms of size, definition, and separation. From the first time I’d seen Rachel’s bare arms I’d been transfixed by her incredible biceps and triceps, her peaked shoulders, and her shredded pecs, but I’d always been even more impressed by her legs. Now there was a balance and when Rachel stood before me, her muscles fully exposed, I would get lost and wouldn’t know where to look, or where to begin my worship. Rachel’s arms looked as if she had a loaf of bread in each arm – her biceps and triceps were that massive. Her arms were capped off by a cannonball sitting atop each shoulder. Her pecs were made up of row after row of striated power, and her abs consisted of deep ridges with eight rock-sized muscles centered between each ridge. Her traps took my breath away. Relaxed and in a jacket, Rachel’s power was plainly noticeable, even when she was seated and her legs were obscured by her desk. Standing over me in my office in a sleeveless shirt with her arms thrown down in a most muscular pose, her traps filled my vision with their mass and with thick ropes of veins running down to her chest and shoulders. I was as intimidated as I was aroused by her hulking power in that pose.

I found myself unable to decide which of Rachel’s magnificent muscles I would worship. Luckily for me, Rachel was more than up to the task of leading me in this regard as well.

As remarkable as her physique was, I knew that there was no amount of development that she could ever achieve that would ever make her muscles outshine her naturally good looks. Rachel could wear a heavy coat to completely obscure her body and she would still turn heads wherever she went with her big brown eyes, long lashes, flowing hair, luscious lips, sharp nose, high cheekbones, and strong jawline. Simply put, Rachel was the object of attraction wherever she went. Heads turned as she walked down the sidewalk. Conversation stopped when she entered a crowded restaurant. Rachel had a regal air about her that allowed her to accept and even expect that she would be the center of attention in every meeting, at every party, and in any crowd.

Every so often, in our one-on-one meetings in my locked office, Rachel would allow me to worship her feet and calves and then instruct me to stand before her. Then she’d instruct me to strip and study me as I removed all of my clothes, standing naked before my owner. Every time I stood before her naked I’d be as aroused as I had been the first time she’d made me take my clothes off for her. Rachel would step back to take in my arousal, my submission, and my adoration with a twinkle in her eye. Rachel would then make a show of slowly removing her own clothing, kicking her heels to the side, removing her skirt and blouse followed by her bra and panties to let me take in the sight of her naked body before me. My cock would twitch in lust and drip precum in anticipation of being the instrument of Rachel’s pleasure.

Rachel would sit on the desk and demand that I fill her pussy with my hard cock and empty a load of cum inside her. Or she’d direct me to sit on my chair and would lower herself on top of me, riding me to her own orgasm. If Rachel was feeling particularly mischievous she’d have me remain on my knees licking and sucking her pussy to an orgasm and would then make me watch her get dressed and leave as I remained naked and hard, on my knees, in the middle of the office. 

These visits to my office were seriously messing with my internal wiring and I’d long become addicted to Rachel, her dominance, her superiority, and the hold she had over my heart, my mind, and my cock. But then she had dialed up the intensity several notches a few weeks after our night together at the Beverly Hills Hotel. I sat at my desk late one afternoon busy with research on a case, aware that the day was nearing an end and that Rachel hadn’t come for one of her daily visits. Just before 6 PM Rachel let herself in and locked the door behind her. I looked up with anticipation of what would come next.
Rachel stood at the door and didn’t remove her jacket. “Joseph,” she said as a way of beginning her visit.

“Yes, Miss White,” I responded, automatically, walking to where she stood and falling to my knees before her.

“My place, Joseph,” she answered. “Ten o’clock tonight. Don’t be late.” Then she turned and left the room.

I knocked on Rachel’s door at precisely 10 PM with a bottle of wine in one hand and a bouquet of flowers in the other. Rachel answered the door wearing a nearly transparent silk robe and nothing underneath it. “Joseph,” she said as I stood in the hallway of her condominium outside her front door.

I fell to my knees where I’d stood. “Yes, Miss White.”

“You came precisely on time, Joseph.” Rachel smiled, her eyes sparkling at me. “The wine looks wonderful and the flowers are beautiful, Joseph. But what I really want is you in my bedroom. Right now.”

Rachel had her way with me late into the night, as I thoroughly worshipped her naked body and she tested my endurance using my body and my cock to her satisfaction. Each time I thought that I was spent, Rachel would bring my cock back to the height of arousal with a flex of her muscles, a look in her eye, or just a word spoken to me. My flaccid cock would return to full hardness time and time again, responding to the wishes of its true owner, Rachel.
We fell asleep in each other’s arms after a frenzied sexual session that lasted until three in the morning. Her alarm went off at 6 AM and she gave me a soft kiss. “I’m going to go down to the gym, Joe,” she told me. “You go back to sleep. I’ll wake you up when I come back to get ready for work.”

I fell back asleep in Rachel’s bed, taking in her smell as I returned to dreaming of being encased in her strong arms. When Rachel returned from her workout, pumped and sweaty, I was already in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Rachel came behind me and wrapped me in her powerful arms and pushed her chest into me. Softly kissing my cheek, she said to me, “You’re wonderful, Joe, and you make me a very happy woman. I’ve decided not to let you go.” I smiled and kissed her. “Now get going before you’re late to work and you get in trouble with the boss.” Rachel laughed and playfully swatted me on the ass.

I drove home and quickly shaved, showered, and changed into fresh clothes and made it to work only a little later than usual.

Rachel came into my office that afternoon and locked the door. “Joseph,” she said, to announce herself and her mood.

“Yes, Miss White,” I automatically replied, as I hurried to kneel before her.

I worshipped her feet and calves for several minutes before she turned and left the room. Neither of us had spoken after the initial encounter. As I stood up to resume my work I noticed that she’d left a note on my desk.

‘My place, 6:30 PM. Pick up groceries on the way. You’re making dinner for me tonight. Bring extra clothes and a toothbrush. xo’

Was Rachel making me her boyfriend?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2018, 07:20:15 pm »
A short chapter but a good one, I love how Rachel is slowly but surely taking more and more of the company, I don't doubt that she could buy Joseph out, if she wanted to right now, after all, it was with her help that the law firm has grown 5 times the size that it originally was. But it seems also that Joseph has served her to such a degree that perhaps it has grown beyond mistress/slave and more of a girlfriend/boyfriend type relationship. Which I'm okay with, as I have always been less of a domination fan and more of a true love wins out fan. So yeah, I like where this is going. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline sjf450

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2018, 10:07:01 am »
Is that the end

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2018, 08:29:56 pm »
Is that the end

I don't think so regarding the ongoing plot and the details which could be ex. She bought so far only 40% partnership where they agreed on 51/49...). Author is probably busy with his life, he will post I guess whenever he feels like it.

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2018, 08:02:30 am »
It's not the end. And I am a little bit busy with life stuff. The other issue I have is I started at point A, went through points B, C, and etc... and now I'm kinda stuck. I know how I want the next chapter to end but I'm not sure about how to get there. It will come to me, hopefully sooner than later.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2018, 01:28:03 pm »
It's not the end. And I am a little bit busy with life stuff. The other issue I have is I started at point A, went through points B, C, and etc... and now I'm kinda stuck. I know how I want the next chapter to end but I'm not sure about how to get there. It will come to me, hopefully sooner than later.

Good luck to find inspiration

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2018, 10:58:14 pm »
fantastic work!

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2018, 02:47:27 am »
Love this story.  Would love to see Rachel show off her strength even more!  Can’t wait to see where you go from here.

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2018, 03:11:37 am »
Love this story.  Would love to see Rachel show off her strength even more!  Can’t wait to see where you go from here.

Well now I need to get to work. Spoon, you're one of my all time favorites.

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2018, 05:51:55 pm »
Well,  that is certainly nice to hear.   Maybe one day I'll be half as productive as you've been the past couple of months.

Offline raywal

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2018, 09:01:56 pm »
Just something you might want to factor in...

The California Bar's Rules of Professional Conduct state in pertinent part:

"Rule 1-310 Forming a partnership With a Non-Lawyer
A member shall not form a partnership with a person who is not a lawyer if any of the activities of that partnership consist of the practice of law."

http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Attorneys/Conduct-Discipline/Rules/Rules-of-Professional-Conduct/Current-Rules/Rule-1-310
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2018, 03:07:24 pm »
We're going to have to suspend our disbelief on this one. For the purposes of this story, The California Bar has Rule 1-310(a): "If a beautiful woman with amazing muscles wants to be a partner in a law practice, she doesn't have to be a lawyer."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bolt21] The Receptionist | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View