Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Maxximillian10 on 24 May 2023
  • Guys,  I've met  Strong_Brunette and she is an absolute queen. Her pec bounce is top of HBC.
    She is soooo nice girl too!  I think I felt in love:)))
  • #2 by Maxximillian10 on 25 May 2023
  • Hello everyone again. I forgot to say that she has such amazing content on her OF  (gioiasmith)too. 
    She made me a custom vid (not expensive to be honest) and I'm still shocked:)) Fabolous biceps :cool2:
  • #3 by Warhawk Overdrive on 26 May 2023
  • Hello everyone again. I forgot to say that she has such amazing content on her OF  (gioiasmith)too. 
    She made me a custom vid (not expensive to be honest) and I'm still shocked:)) Fabolous biceps :cool2:

Has she gotten in better shape? I saw her a few months ago and she looked OK but nothing special, Also her biceps did not look that great. She had no peak and there was no separation between her biceps and delts, for example
  • #4 by Maxximillian10 on 30 May 2023
  • She will very soon. Back at workout!! Damn....my biggest wish is to be lifted by a girl like her:)))) :heart:
  • #5 by DCReviews on 01 Nov 2023
  • I’ve been trying to find this profile but haven’t been able to successfully, is this person still on HBC?
  • #6 by Warhawk Overdrive on 01 Nov 2023
  • I’ve been trying to find this profile but haven’t been able to successfully, is this person still on HBC?

https://www.herbicepscam.com/TigerJoy91/profile/
  • #7 by DCReviews on 06 Nov 2023
  • Thanks.  She is cute. And speaks Italian 😜
  • #8 by gregsters on 19 Dec 2023
  • name rings a bell
Pages:
Actions