Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574139 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:32:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Muscle Growing Fashion Model
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Muscle Growing Fashion Model  (Read 23751 times)

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: My Muscle Growing Fashion Model
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2022, 04:17:16 pm »
Hot stuff! I hope his big load translates into big gains. I also hope there's more berries where those came from.

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2022, 04:28:31 pm »
wow! Awesome.  :bravo:
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2022, 04:07:06 pm »
Hip Hip Hurray, she never wants to be skinny again!!! Let's see how far will they go............great additions, Karma to you!! K+++++++++++++++++

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2022, 09:28:28 am »
Love this. K+. Hopefully her cum has some chemical to help him also grow

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2022, 08:59:04 am »
Chapter 8

The ringing doorbell shatters my sleep and I stumble out of bed. I look out the window and see a silvery Mercedes sparkling outside.

The bell rings again.

"Comin'," I shout as I throw some clothes on.

I open the door to find the long necked woman standing outside. One of the photographers is with her, a short dude in a hoodie and sunglasses.

"I'm not here to apologize." She says and brushes imaginary dust from the shoulder of her black blazer.

"Diana Silber?"

"So you know who I am. Good. Now go get me Nicole."

I feel like a fashion idiot in my dirty shorts and t-shirt.

"And why would she want to talk to you?" I cross my arms.

"Because I have a business proposal," Diana says. "Now get her."

"First you'll tell me what this is about."

"You are a rude one aren't you?" Diana sighs. Well if you have to know. I'm launching a new fitness collection, which is an incredibly boring and tacky area if you ask me, but apparently that's what the market wants. Anyway, my shareholders insist on me bringing on a fit girl to show these clothes around the world."

"And you want Nicole?"

"Yes." Diana puts a strand of gray hair in place and straightens her neck. "The board  loved her. Even if I don't see the point of all those…" She frowns as if swallowing a frog. "...muscles."

"Luckily I snapped some pics of her before you guys stormed out," the photo dude says.

"Yes, such a stroke of luck." Diana frowns. "I'll bring Nicole on one condition, she must lose weight, go down at least two sizes."

"Here." The photo dude hands me some shopping bags. "We brought some of the new designs, if she likes them we can snap some pics ok?"

"I'll be just a minute," I say.

I close the door and Nicole slumps down the stairs, draped in our duvet, the steps creak beneath her.

"Who's out there?" Nicole asks.

"E.T.'s grandma," I whisper.

"She's here? Right now?" Nicole's ears go red.

I explain the situation to Nicole and she nods as I hand her the shopping bags.

"Let her in, I'll be down in a second," She says.

"Are you sure? I thought you didn't want to model again?"

"Just keep her busy, I've got an idea."

I stop for a moment, remembering the hot night we had. "Nicky, did you grow again?"

"Have faith Luke."

I serve Diana and the photo dude, who's called Herman apparently, some coffee. Diana doesn't say a word and just stirs her coffee while trying to touch the spoon as little as possible.

Then, Nicole descends down the stairs, still draped in the duvet.

"Mrs Silber," she says and flashes a smile. Her dark hair is up in a proper bun, held in place by pins. "Welcome."

"Thank you," Diana says. "I take it your boy here has explained my proposal?"

"He has."

"And what do you think?"

"I only have one small complaint." She lets the duvet fall to the floor. "Your designs are  too small."

Diana, Herman and me gasp in shock.

The new clothes are stretched over her buff body like chewing gum. The bra is straining to contain the combined mass of her boobs and pecs. The yoga shorts she's wearing are completely swallowed up by her pumped up legs, they look like tiny panties on her ripped lower body!

Diana's coffee cup shatters against the floor.

"Holey smokes!" Herman takes his glasses off and stares.

Yesterday, Nicole was the size of a huge female bodybuilder. Now she is bigger and more muscular than any woman in the world that I know of.  Hell, she could easily step on stage with the biggest male bodybuilders in the world and give them a good fight.
Whatever part of her body I look at seems to have swelled up into impossible size. Her traps have risen from her jaw all the way up to her ears, her quads have grown bigger than wine bottles. Her biceps have gone from huge to gargantuan and I go rock hard with lust when I realize that each of her relaxed arms are probably thicker than my legs.

"Diana, you're the most talented and accomplished designer I know." Nicole raises her arms into a double bicep pose and closes her fists tightly, forcing a pair of mind-blowing biceps to grow, each split into sections that push and contract under her skin. "It's only natural that you should be creating clothes for a body like mine."

Diana swallows as Nicole walks up to her and bends forward. She's so close now that I can feel the heat radiate off her skin. A wall of striated pec- and boob-muscle rise and fall right in Diana's face.

"Imagine what a canvas I would be." Nicole crunches her arms together, as if she was crushing something in her embrace while leaning forward and her whole torso expands with rippling muscle in every direction. The bra snaps. It's torn apart by her muscles. Nicole doesn't seem to care that her boobs are fully exposed before us.

The poor old lady looks tiny before Nicole's hulking mass.

"We could achieve so much," she says and smiles. "And you know what the best part is? I'm not done growing yet."

A  realization hits me like a lust filled truck. I did this to her, I made her grow, my cum transformed and changed her into this.

"What do you say?" Nicole flexes her chest in waves. "Are you ready to change the world?"

"This!" Diana stands up and points a crooked finger at the hulking mass of muscle before her. Her whole body is trembling.

"What about it?" Nicole stands proud with her hands on her hips.

"I worked hard," Diana says. "Every evening I waited tables at the diner. Every evening I endured the men. Their eyes and their hands. The money barely covered rent but I still managed to save some."

Diana sits back down, slumps forward.

"And I bought the most elegant white suit and pencil skirt. And you know what happened when I wore it? The eyes were averted in respect and the hands didn't even dare to come close. The suit gave me power. The clothes gave me power."

Diana looks up at Nicole who's still posed before us.

"But you dont need any of that do you darling?" Diana smiles. "Your body gives you power."

"The clothes should accentuate the body." Nicole says.

"Exactly! You hear that Herman?" Diana takes Nicole's hand and shakes it. "I'd be honoured to work with you."

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2022, 03:26:46 pm »
Another great chapter. I'm curious to see what effect Nicole's new body will have. Great work.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2022, 05:52:31 am »
Great. Now Diana has to get the measure for the new clothes to fit

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2022, 06:47:08 am »
 :bravo: :bravo: :cool2:

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2022, 05:56:24 am »
Chapter 9

The following days are a flurry of activity. Nicole is constantly on the phone with Diana or being picked up or driven off to a shoot or to try on new designs. I don't see her until I feel the mattress tilt as she crawls into bed late at night and envelops me in an embrace of muscle. But her busy schedule allows for me to finally deliver a bunch of plants to my neglected customers.

Later that day Nicole calls and asks me to come over to a job she's doing.
"And please bring some berries," she says.

I check in on the plant in the corner of the greenhouse, and it turns out that it's thriving and several berries look ripe. I put some in a zip lock bag and head off.

This shoot couldn't be more different from my first, the security is much tighter and I'm not let inside the tall glass building until Herman the photographer lets me in.

Nicole has her own room now. Racks of workout wear are all over the place and everything smells of powder and makeup. To my surprise there's also two shelves of shiny dumbbells in sizes ranging from tiny to absolutely huge.

"Penguin!" Nicole lifts me up by the ass and kisses me. "What do you think? Isn't it awesome?"

"You're like a movie star over here, they even gave you weights."

"They're great for pumping up before shots," Nicole says. "But as great as it is that you're here. I have a problem."

"Is somebody giving you trouble?"

"No, everybody is so nice to me," Nicole says and walks over to the mirror. "But I think I'm getting smaller," she says and flexes an absolutely ridiculously sized bicep.

"Babe you're huge."

"I've lost weight. And compared to pictures from three days back, it's clear that I'm smaller."

"Don't worry about it," I say. "I brought the berries like you asked." I hold up the bag.

"Thank you Penguin," Nicole tears the bag open and takes a berry in her hand. "So I was thinking, if I straight up eat one of these, what would happen?"

"I don't know for sure, it's not like I grew muscles when I ate them," I say.

"Maybe it only works for women?" She says.

"Maybe."

"But I have to be careful, I'll only eat a little bit. The poor tailor is already struggling."

"Good idea," I say.

Nicole takes a small nibble out of the berry.

"I don't feel anything," she says. "Maybe they've lost their potency?"

I take what's left of the berry and swallow it. A warm buzz radiates from my balls and throughout my lower body.

"These are definitely potent," I say. "For sure."

We sit and wait for something to happen. I'm flipping through an old Vogue magazine when Nicole finally tires.

"All right, that's it, this isn't working," Nicole gets up and raises her muscled arms in a yawn. "I'm going to have your load, Penguin."

"Poor Nicky, nothing but hard work!" I say with a grin.

"Don't be stupid, I've missed you! Let's have some fun shall we? Now sit down, relax and enjoy the show."

Nicole disappears behind a drape and returns wearing the sexiest fucking unitard I've ever seen. It clings to her body like a cast. I can see every inch of her body burst out of it.

"This one is made just for me, I don't think anybody else could fill it out like I can."

I nod, that thing would probably be a tent on anybody else but Nicole.

Nicole sashays over to the dumbbells and picks up the heaviest one. The two steel cylinders on it are the size of flower pots.

"This one's a bit heavier than the one back at home," Nicole says and turns her left side to me so I can see the full width of the arm. A soft grunt escapes her lips as she slowly starts to bring the dumbbell up. Her bicep contracts into a meaty orb bigger than my head. The rise is slow but steady and Nicole pushes the rep into completion.

"Amazing!" I say. "You make it look easy."

"Oh baby this is just a warm-up now," Nicole says and grabs another dumbbell. Then she cranks out another rep. Then yet another. The muscles on her arm pump and swell into impossible size, thick veins spread like a web as she powers through rep after rep. After about twenty reps it looks like she gets bored and she puts the weights back in place.

"Wanna feel them?" Nicole grins and flexes a muscled arm right in my face. I gulp, she's so close that I can see the little hairs on her skin. I grab her bicep, it's like holding a steel bar wrapped in satin. I spread all the fingers on my hand wide but I can't even cover one side of it.

"I need you to fuck me Luke," she says.

Nicole grabs my head and we embrace in a long kiss. My head is spinning. I can't believe that this yoked up goddess is my girlfriend.

Nicole picks me up and carries me on her hip. With her free hand she pulls the curtain aside to reveal a bed.

Nicole slams me down and crawls on top of me, her dark hair tickles my face and I shiver as my dick brushes against her tits and then rides along her ridged abs.

I hold onto her muscled back as I thrust into her pussy. She's so wet! Nicole moans. I want to savour this moment. I want it to last. I want to make love to her muscle pussy. Nicole starts to throw her ass up and down and I pick up the pace and fuck her as hard as I can. I remember when she was skinny, she'd ask me to slow down, ask me to be gentle, but now it's like she's invincible, a fuck machine ready to take any kind of pounding. I pump away and feel the pressure building up in my dick.

"Don't blow just yet baby," Nicole says and pushes me out of her, she doesn't even use her hands, her power pussy simply forces me out.

"Remember, only a little bit," I say under my breath. "Or you'll grow too big."

"Don't worry babe. I got it." She wraps her lips around my shaft and slides them up and down. She takes me all the way down the throat and somehow tenses up, squeezing me. The sensation is too much. Cum is building up inside me. It wants to burst free. It wants to enter her and make her grow.

"Fuck Nicky. I'm gonna cum."

Nicole lets my dick spring free and aims it at her ripped pecs.

"Come on, fucking cum for me." She pumps me with her fist.

The first spurt leaves a thick white trail across her face, the next splatters against her pecs, trickles down the striations and between her tits. I just keep blasting until I'm spent.

"That was a lot." Nicole giggles and wipes off her face. "Now let's just have a little taste." She licks her fingers clean. "A little bit more maybe." She wipes up some more and licks it up.

"Wow Nichole, that was amazing," I say.

"Not so fast, mister." Nicole leans back and spreads her thick muscled thighs. "Now it's the ladies turn."

I crawl over to her and place my face between her legs, it's like I'm in a canyon where the walls are alive with smooth muscle. I flick my tongue over her clit and she gasps. I do it again and look up to gauge her reaction, but I can't make eye contact because her gargantuan pecs and boobs block the view.

I kiss the inside of her thighs and use my tongue to trace the veins running up to her hot pussy.

"You fucking tease," Nicole says and push my head into her.

The sharp taste of her fills my mouth and nostrils. I push my tongue as far inside her as I can and her wetness smears all over my face.

"Yes! Just like that! Fuck! That's so good."

Nicole arches her whole body back and I grab her quads to hold on. I'm now making out with her pussy as passionately as if it was her mouth. I feel a quiver building up in Nicole's body and her thighs grow tighter around me.

"Luke? What's going on?"

Nicole's legs tense up and flex under my hands, but they don't go soft. Instead they seem to harden into a larger shape, and then they swell up even more.

I look up from between her legs and Nicole's abs are moving! They're shifting and sliding against each other under her skin, like a bag of marbles being squeezed. And with each shift and move they grow. First they are the size of soap bars, then they tense up, flex and before my very eyes grow to be bigger than the palms of my hand.

"I'm growing! I'm growing fucking huge!" Nicole lets out a roar of pleasure. Her shoulders bulge and her arms ripple with bloated muscles fighting each other for space.

"Oh fuck Luke yes! Yes!"

A pair of thick legs close around my head and darkness envelops me. I try to move but the pressure is insane. I slap my hands against Nicole's thighs but she doesn't notice. I can't breathe. I can't move. I flail around wildly but nothing happens. Can't she feel that she's smothering me?
My heart is pounding in my ears and it feels like my skull is going to split in half. The lungs scream for air but my mouth is full of wet pussy. I don't want to die. Panic grips my chest. Nicole might kill me. In a last desperate attempt I bite down on Nicole's clit but the fleshy walls around me clamp down even harder and everything goes dark.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2022, 04:18:08 pm »
Wonderful addition, her orgasm intensifies her growth! Classic. Karma, karma, karma

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2022, 08:12:33 pm »
I hope she squirts and her cum helps him grow. Maybe not to get to her size but enough so he can withstand a great time

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2022, 05:35:53 am »
Chapter 10

"He's coming back," A man says. "Hey kid, can you hear me?"

A bald guy with a white shirt is staring down on me. He's got a tag which says security.

"Can you sit up?"

My face is wet and my knees hurt for some reason. There's a blanket over me but other than that I'm naked.

"Oh my Penguin!" Nicole gets on her knees to hug me but the security guard holds up a hand.

"Careful," he says.

Nicole pulls back and lets out a hulking sob. Her eyes are red and she's sickly pale. "I thought I'd lost you for good. You didn't wake up."

"What happened?"

"You fainted," The guard says. "Nicole called for help."

"I'm sorry Luke," she says and wipes her nose.

"It's alright, I'm okay." I stand up to prove my point but my legs fold beneath me and the guard catches me.

"You're not okay. You were out cold for about ten minutes. There's no telling what kind of brain damage you might've suffered."

The security guard gives me a ride to the hospital and Nicole sits silent in the back seat the whole time.

"What happened to you?" A nurse asks and throws nervous glances at Nicole's hulking frame.

I struggle to collect my thoughts.

"I think I squeezed his head too hard," Nicole says and sobs, "I didn't mean to hurt him."

My values turn out to be good, but there's a fogginess clinging to my head and I have trouble moving the fingers on my left hand.

"Nicole, don't worry. I'm going to be ok," I say as Nicole drives us home in the pick-up truck. "It was an accident."

I'm in the back seat, Nicole's bulk is just too immense for both us to sit in the front.

"I could've killed you," she says.

"But you didn't."

"Only by luck. It took so long before I even noticed you were unconscious," Nicole says.

"But you noticed."

When I wake up the following morning, Nicole is gone. I search the whole house but there's no trace of her. I check the greenhouse too, hoping that her shadow will fall over me once again but nothing happens.

Has she left me?

She doesn't answer her phone or any text. I call Diana but she hasn't seen her either. I reach out to Nicole's mom and her friends but nobody knows where she is.

It's late afternoon when she finally sends an answer to my text:

'I promised you that you could trust me, that I had control of my body, but then I almost killed you. All this power and strength, I can't trust myself with it around you. As much as I love being big and powerful, as much as I love seeing how much it turns you on. I don't deserve it. And I don't deserve to work with Diana either. Don't worry, I've sent her a text already to cancel everything. I'm going away Luke, don't come looking for me. I'll stay away for as long as it takes for me to go back to normal. Then I'll come back. If you'll still have me that is. I love you more than the world.'

No this can't be happening. I sit down and read the message again. I send her several texts and try to call but it's hopeless, she doesn't answer. Is she really going to throw her whole career away? Is she really going to throw all that power away?

This is all my fault. My fault for eating those berries. My fault for being so fucking turned on by Nicole's muscles. Because of me, she's going to waste away somewhere until there's nothing left but bones.

No. I'm not letting it happen again. I'm going to help her. I'm going to find her. Whatever it takes.

Chapter 11

The mountain road twists and turns sharply. Above me, dark clouds are gathering and I can feel the wind push at the car. Nicole's father owns a cabin here which me and Nicole borrowed once. It's a shot in the dark but I'm out of options. Three weeks have passed already and I've looked everywhere else that I can think of.

The cabin is made from pine logs, has a little patio and a chimney. I walk up to one of the windows and peer inside, it's dark and silent. All I can make out is a bear skin rug on the floor.

"Luke?" Nicole says from behind me. She's wearing a raincoat and a pair of rubber boots. A steel bucket is in her arms.

"Nicky!" I throw my arms around her and bury my face in her hair. "Where the hell have you been?"

"I told you not to come looking for me, Penguin," she says and strokes my head.

Nicole lights an oil lamp and puts it on a rickety table. I sit down in the leather armchair.

"Want some?" Nicole tilts the bucket towards me, it's filled with apples.

"No, I'm good."

"That's kind of the only thing I eat up here."

"So you're serious about this."

"Yes." Nicole hangs the raincoat on a hanger. Underneath she's wearing a white tank top and blue jeans. "There's no scale here but I think I weigh half of what I used to."

I'm shocked. Nicole's arms are still wiry with muscle that flexes whenever she moves. Her thighs are still thick and curving into her tight ass. But she is nowhere near as hulkingly big as she was last I saw her.

"I think at this rate I'll be back to normal in another six weeks."

"Nicole, you don't have to do this.

"You think I want to go back to normal? Go back to being a mediocre model and having stale boring sex? It felt so fucking good to have all those muscles. The power just, being there, being me. Every flex and movement was the most orgasmic experience." Nicole sighs. "But no, I can't risk hurting you. It's not worth it."

"I'm not afraid. I know you won't hurt me."

"How can you be so sure? What if I roll over and crush you in my sleep? What if I turn around and hit you by mistake? What if you give me another orgasm and I choke you to death between my legs?"

"Do you love me Nicole? That's all I need to know."

She's silent for a moment.

"I do," she says.

I grab her and kiss her, but she pushes me back.

"No Luke. The nearest hospital is miles away, and there's nobody around to help you if I…"

I grab her chin and kiss her again. She tries to say something but I shut her up with my tongue. She starts kissing me back. It feels amazing to have her brawny arms around me again. To feel her strength as she lifts me up and lays me down on the bear skin before the fire.

My hand finds its way down her abs and into her jeans, I gently slide a finger into her wetness and she moans into my ear.

"Oh fuck Luke, I've missed you so much."

"Me too. I can't be away from you like this."

Nicole tears her tank top off and her body looks like solid bronze in the orange glow from the fire. Shiny hard muscles everywhere. Veins like rivers of gold.

A soft rain starts tapping on the roof

She rolls over and presses her solid ass into my erection while I'm still fucking her with my fingers. I pull my pants down and feel the soft fur of the bear skin against my bare legs. Nicole's butt cheeks clamp down on my dick, then they relax before squeezing me again. It's like she's giving me a handjob with her ass and it's driving me crazy. I can't stand it anymore and angles her up so my dick can enter her from behind.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2022, 08:36:26 pm »
I hope Nicole can gain back that muscle and learn to control it. I want them to work it out!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2022, 08:37:01 am »
K+. I hope they can work for Lum’s

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2022, 05:13:01 pm »
Sorry. Typo. Luke needs some muscle help otherwise relationship will get stuck.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Muscle Growing Fashion Model

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View