Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574220 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 04:49:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Using Jiu Jitsu vs female bodybuilders
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Using Jiu Jitsu vs female bodybuilders  (Read 1640 times)

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    43.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Using Jiu Jitsu vs female bodybuilders
« on: July 03, 2022, 01:24:50 pm »
Are there any guys on who train Jiu Jitsu? Like lower belt Blue level? Anyone ever used it against female bodybuilders?

Wondering if any guys have ever tried to submit/outwrestle bigger/stronger ladies and won

Forum Saradas

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
Re: Using Jiu Jitsu vs female bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 01:09:00 am »
SOmebody who's wrestled for years (a blue belt) will always beat somebody who's never done it or only for a few hours no matter how big they are, there's no trick to that.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 01:14:05 am »
I said wrestling above but having a blue belt and using those skills would mean grappling. Pin wrestling is different as you don't really train for that in any martial arts, but that wasn't really the question.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 02:08:05 pm »
I want to learn wrestling and Jiu Jitsu, book a session with a big/strong, cocky FBB, pretend to be weak ask for her to humiliate me, put me in wrestling holds only for me to escape her holds/pins and make her submit.

Just to see her reaction, see a bigger muscular lady get dominated by a smaller/weaker guy

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 05:18:27 pm »
Take care about her reaction.
Some could take that as a challenge.
But some could become angry because you lied. Because it's not what it was firstly decided. Because she doesn't appreciate to be humiliated but a skinny (?) guy.

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 05:36:26 pm »
I remember someone who had a session with Renee Toney.
He dominated her with his skills.
At the end of the session, she tried to catch him off guard. He was sure that if she succeeded, she wanted to hurt him.

Once again, choose carefully who will be your prey.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2022, 09:06:00 am »
I want to learn wrestling and Jiu Jitsu, book a session with a big/strong, cocky FBB, pretend to be weak ask for her to humiliate me, put me in wrestling holds only for me to escape her holds/pins and make her submit.

Just to see her reaction, see a bigger muscular lady get dominated by a smaller/weaker guy

This could be considered a very serious deceptive strategy. You represent yourself as presenting no threat to a woman with whom you arrange a match, then surprise her by being competitive. She may not offer competitive wrestling, and even if she does, she will have prepared for a different style of encounter. This is why session providers ask about your size and training when they set up these meetings. Any kind of competitive match should be arranged honestly if it is to be considered consensual. What you are considering is a non-consensual surprise assault, not a mutually agreed upon friendly competition. Session providers complain about clients who have "something to prove" in their comments, and would be within their rights to immediately end any competitive match that was not previously agreed upon.

This should remain a fantasy. If you really intend to act this out you should honestly describe it while arranging your session and obtain consent in advance.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Using Jiu Jitsu vs female bodybuilders

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View