Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581314 Posts in 74138 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 12:40:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  When I met my Finnish collegue
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: When I met my Finnish collegue  (Read 4609 times)

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
When I met my Finnish collegue
« on: December 12, 2021, 02:25:12 pm »

As others have stated, it's not easy to write in another language, so also for me. But bear with me.

I've been working as an engineer for some years now. My life is quite normal, I went too many years to school, met a girl studying French literature, we had two kids, a girl and a boy. Bought a house, settled down. My wife is perfect in every way, she's good looking, smart, works as a teacher, loyal – more or less everything I want. I never put my eyes on any other girl. I am happy.

About half a year ago I was asked to go to Finland for a project. It was winter, and this being in the northern parts I knew it was going to be cold. My wife drove me to the airport and we said goodbye.

My company – WorkConstr - works within constructing. It's a pan-European company, but they are new in the Finnish market. WorkConstr had therefor employed a lot of new highly skilled people in Helsinki, some from Finland, but also Germans, Italians and others. Since the market for engineers in Finland is very good, WorkConstr had gotten both people with experience and also some fresh out of university.

This project far up in Lappland was builing a swimming pool and a small sports building. In daytime it would be used by the local schools, in the evening for sport clubs. Since the new office didn't have much experience building in such a cold climate, they had asked the Norwegian office for some help if needed. That's where I came into the picture.

On the plane I was reading the drawings. They had also sent me a list of names with pictures of the people I was going to work with. It was Pekka, Juho and Mariia from Finland, Sebastian from Germany and Alberto from Italy. I didn't really need the pictures to find Alberto, not only did they share the names, but he had Alberto Tomba's look too.

Landing in Finland I took a taxi straight to the hotel. It was afternoon and the plane was leaving for the north the next day. Igot a text message from Pekka who invited me for dinner at his house the same evening if I wanted. “OK”, I taught and got another cap. I was welcomed by Pekka who showed be his house. Then his wife called for dinner. It was four plates in the table, which meant one person was missing. “Mariia will come soon”, he said, “she's just finishing showering, she's been at the gym.” We sat down and started to eat.

Some minutes later, Mariia came and sat down, and we had a nice evening with some Koskenkorva in the glass.

The next day we met on the airport, and that's when I realized that Mariia in WorkConstr was the same Mariia as Pekka's daugther.

Our trip didn't take long. We got some work done and went resting in the rooms before dinner in the hotel. After dinner Pekka announced, “we'll meet in the sauna in half an hour.” Mariia said she was going to the hotel gym first and that she would come later.

I was the last one to enter the sauna, being Norwegian and shy, I wasn't a big fan of the Finnish nakedness – but I am a big fan of saunas. But luckily everyone had a big towel wrapped around them, so I did the same.

Mariia came an hour later, also with a big towel around her body. Her hair was already wet of sweat. But the towel didn't hide her arms – and those were a big surprise for me. When she sat down she adjusted her pony tail. And with that her biceps jumped up. She did that for some seconds and her muscles went up and down, up and down. Even her forearms turned in to muscle strings doing that. I was impressed.

We spoke about the project, about the swimming pool, how to do the concrete, window insulation, roof. Mariia was mostly listening. When we started to speak about the gym part, her father asked her about her opinion, “Mariia, what do you think is the best way to do this, you are the only one here who goes to the gym.” Then he poked her arms for fun. The bicep made a small flex as a reaction.

Mariia had lots of good ideas about the gym part, and Sebastian, the team leader said that if she wanted she could be in charge of the gym. We were having a producing time, but it started to get hot. I was all sweaty. Mariia's towel was then starting to slide away from her legs and I could see she had really think thighs. Adjusting the towel she extended her leg and her quads tensed. Wow, I thought to myself. Pekka didn't lie when he said that Mariia knew about gyms.

The heath was now a little too much for a Norwegian cold ass. Pekka sensed it, and said it was a little cooling pool outside and to the left. I thanked him and said, “why didn't you say that earlier?” We all laughed and I was finally out. Jumping into the pool was the way to survive.

Cooling down in the pool, I heard the sauna door open again and I assumed the rest were also coming. But only Mariia came out. She walked over to the pool, bent down and felt the temperature in the water. Then she just dropped the towel and jumped in. But what a sight I had in the three seconds between the towel drop and her landing in the water. My eyes fixated on her abs. A straight deep line down, three horizontally. That meant she had an eight pack. Seven more than me.

We spoke a little, I had to make sure to be the last one out of the water. Now I was getting cold. Then she swam over to the ladder and climbed up. For every step her back muscles moved. Her back was so wide. Narrow waist. Her lower back reminded me of her abs, only not the horizontally lines. Her butt cheeks were round as bowling balls. She put on her towel again and I could finally get out. 

Forum Saradas

« on: December 12, 2021, 02:25:12 pm »

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
Re: When I met my Finnish collegue
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 02:52:25 pm »
This is an excellent start !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2021, 02:36:32 pm »
Nice opening. I am already planning my visit to Finland.

Offline musclelover12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 03:58:34 pm »
Really good start! Can't wait to see how this develops!!

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 03:27:28 pm »
So for the next days, I only had one thought in my head, it wasn't the building project, I could only think about my Finnish colleague. The next day went on up in the North and I had done what I came for. My experience was to great help.

After coming home I went to work every day as normal. I had breakfast with my family in the morning, lunch at work as always. Dinner with my family in the evening. The days went on and the project in Finland was about to finish, successfully. I couldn't go to the opening due to a new project in Norway, we landed a smaller project building a ice hockey rink in the Norwegian lowlands. Not a big job, so I was the only one involved full time in WorkConstr. It was only a couple of hours drive from my office, so sometimes I went back and forth the same day, sometimes I had to stay there for several days in a row.

After some weeks, I ran into a problem, building was no problem, but how to maximize the ice cooling systems was challenging. Then I suddenly got a idea, if anyone should know about hockey rinks, it would be my colleagues in the Helsinki office, so I dropped them an email asking for advice. In less then an hour I got the answer, since they had just finished the project up north, they had some free resources. If it was OK for me, they'd like to send Mariia over to help me, the company wanted her to get some experience abroad, and it would also be a kind of approval for her contribution on the last project.

The email suddenly brought me back to a Finnish sauna and a pool. I got the pictures back in my head, Mariia's back, buttom, everything. I had concerns her visit would distract me in my job, but on the other hand, this was a company decision.

A week later I stopped at the airport in the morning to pick up Mariia and we headed straight for work. I would take an hour and a half driving. She was wearing a jacket and a hat, even though spring was in the air, it was still chilly outside. The car, my beloved BMW that I could afford after some successful years soon got the temperature up inside. Mariia started to take of her jacket and was sitting in her sweather, her hair was shoulder length and blonde. The conversation went easily. Five minutes before arriving to the destination, Mariia noted that she should put on her company shirt as she wanted it to be clear she was representing the company as well. I asked if I should make a short stop, but she said that it was no problem to change in the car. So she pulled off her sweather in one fast powerful move. I was in awe, not only did I have to look at the road ahead, but next to me was sitting a Finnish beast. From the side I could see her trapezius muscles bulging on her back. Her lats were broad and solid. But the best were her delts that made her shoulders huge and round. This girl had been putting on some serious work in the winter, she was even bigger that she was the last time in the sauna.

She quickly got dressed in the company clothing. Then she made a ponytail and the fabric did nothing to hide her biceps underneath. I was fixated on her arms and back, then I parked the car, and we got out.

Her new sweater was really tight on her shoulders and chest, but very loose around her abdomen and lower back. We found the office places we had for our disposal. Mariia carried her small bag inside and sat down. I got us a cup of coffee and we started to work. After a while Mariia came over to look at my screen, she was standing next to me and for the first time I noticed that she smelled good as well. Leaning forward to point at the drawing on the screen I felt something hard touching my shoulder. I looked to my right and noticed her upper arm touching my shoulder. It was hard, but a warm feeling. And I could feel her heath spread around my body. 

We sorted out the problem and went outside to look at the actual construction site. The sun was up and we brought a can of coffee and some food so we could eat outside. The temperature had risen a lot in the daytime, but in the afternoon it would cool down again. We looked around, wearing helmets and vests. Finally it was time for lunch.

Mariia thanked me for letting her come. In fact, it turned out she had played hockey for quite a few years, so she really liked this project when she first heard about it, and it had been her idea to go to Norway. And her father had spoken with the company, and it all got sorted out. The coffee was strong and good, we had both eaten the food and Mariia leaned back and closed her eyes, enjoining the sun.

Out of the blue she folded the lower parts of her sweater up and made a comment about the weather. “This belly needs some sun!” Indeed she was right, her belly hadn't seen the sun in a while, it was white like the Finnish snow. But it was hard as the Finnish ice. And hot like the Finnish sauna. Four bricks revealed themselves to the sun. Then she adjusted the sweater and another two bricks came to view. Laying there next to me, knowing she had her eyes closed I was staring like a child in a sweets store. My eyes went from one to the next abs. Separated by deep shrinks she was showing her perfect six pack. Then she clapped her abs, they didn't dense at all, and sat up straight. By lifting her body up, the abs flexed and were even more prominent.

“That's somewhat of a six pack, you got there.” The words just came out of my mouth without me thinking. That made her laugh, her abs came to live again and she pulled her shirt down. “Impressive, uh?” She smiled when saying that. And my pale face turned red.

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2022, 11:26:36 pm »
Friday afternoon we left. Nothing more happened, my mind was all on Mariia. At lunch Mariia told me that her plane ticket home was for Sunday and that she was staying in Oslo for the weekend to see the city. Right then my wife called me. We talked about the plans for the weekend, and then she asked me how Mariia was doing. I said, I thought is was fine and that she would stay in Oslo for the weekend.

“Ask her if she has a hotel yet, our son is visiting my parents this weekend, so she can stay in his room if she wants”, my wife said. My head was spinning. But I had to ask Mariia, as she was sitting right across from me. And no, she didn't book a hotel yet, so it was settled. My dream and worst nightmare at the same time.

My wife, Nora, had the dinner on the table when we pulled in to the parking lot. I quickly showed Mariia her room for the weekend, she got herself ready and we had dinner. Me my wife and my daughter, Emma. Emma was now in high school, 15 years of age.

“So, what's your plans for the weekend?”, Nora asked. Mariia said that she would walk around, soaking up the atmosphere. And that she had looked up a crossfit box in Oslo that she would like to visit. Besides that she had no plan. After dinner we drove around and showed her the outskirts of Oslo.

The next morning Mariia got up early to leave for the crossfit box. We were eating breakfast, and Emma asked about this crossfit thing that she had never heard about. She played handball, but was not very engaged anymore, as most of her friends were quitting one by one. “Why don't you come with me?! Get something loose and come with.” I had never seen Mariia this encouraging before. And Emma came to the decision that it wouldn't hurt trying. Having someone to go with felt safe.

So we – my  wife and I – drove them to the box. We did the shopping and agreed to pick them up after an hour and a half.

When we came back I instantly saw that my daughter had found her new sport, she was soaked wet from sweat and came running towards the car. “This was so fun” she yelled, “we forgot about time and didn't have time to shower, even.” Mariia was standing right behind smiling. Emma went on, “and you should have seen Mariia, she's a beast, she managed to do everything on the board.” I didn't understand what she was speaking about, this was obviously not my vocabulary.

Mariia was in her t-shirt, and just by standing there I saw the fabric clung to her skin. Her abs were visible through the shirt. I thought her boobs looked bigger, too. Mariia then pulled out the towel to cover the car seat, and by leaning into the car I stared at her ass. And so did my wife. Then my wife looked at me and caught me staring. “So, it's hard” my wife said out loud. Emma nodded and thought her mother referred to the workout. I turned red, understanding that it was minted on me and my thoughts on Mariia's hard ass.

In the car I didn't speak, but Emma told about the workouts, or WODs as it apparently was called. One was some kind of hang up, one was called burpes, one handstand walk and more that I can't remember. But I understood it was demanding and hard.

After lunch and showering I sat down to read today's paper. Mariia came in to with a chemistry book. About the chemistry on water, what else, there wasn't anything about this girl I didn't like. Then Emma came as well. After just sitting there, there was obviously something on her mind, she dared to speak to Mariia. “Mariia, do you think you can teach me handstand walking?” she asked. Mariia again lit up, “of course, I'll give it a try! But aren't you tired?” Emma was not tired, she explained that she was used to play several handball matches in one day in tournaments, so recovery was no problem. My wife heard the conversation and causally joined us.

Mariia started to show Emma. The first step how to do the kick up, then more. One of the steps was learning how to stand on your hands, which to my surprise Emma already knew. “Ah, then this will be a fast tutorial, I noticed you got the power in the box” Mariia said. Now I was really surprised, I never taught of Emma as well trained, maybe being her father I should start following more closely what she was up to?

Emma got up on her hands, so did Mariia. I was drawn from my paper towards Mariia's under arms. I could see them work when she was keeping the balance. I looked over to Emma. And noticed she had strength in her arms too. I forgot the paper as they were practicing. Then Mariia held Emma's feet and she did her first step. Then one more. And one more. Emma started to breath more and it was dripping from her forehead. After a short break she announced it was time to try without help. She concentrated kicked her self up and moved her right hand one step – and fell hard on the floor.

“The shirt makes it harder” and then Emma took her shirt of. Facing the other direction I saw her back – and it had muscles. My mouth dropped open. Then she kicked up and I could see her abs, a quite visible four pack. And then she took her first four or five handstand walks steps. Mariia was clapping and they did a high five when Emma got back up. My wife was surprised as well and said “Emma, where did you get those abs from?”

Emma blushed and replied “You know, handball, and I do situps every morning and evening. But it's nothing compared to Mariia. Mariia, show mom your stomach.”

Mariia probable remembered my comment from some days back and hesitated. Then Emma just pulled Mariia's shirt up flashing her six pack and bra. Then I realized that Mariia's boobs weren't all that big as I imagined, but her pecs were so muscular that her chest appeared to be big. Then with her other hand, Emma stroke her hand over Mariia's abs and concluded “Soon, I'll have abs like this, too. I decided to switch from handball to crossfit today.”

As we went to bed I was laying next to my wife. Then she quietly whispered into my ear, “you like this Mariia girl's ass, don't you?” I answered something like a-ja-maybe. I didn't want to say I liked her abs more. Or even her personality, seeing how she helped my daughter. Or her brains. Or her smell.

Though I think it was clear for my wife when we then did what a husband and wife sometimes do after going to bed.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  When I met my Finnish collegue

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View