Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575126 Posts in 73010 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 05:44:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Wrestling Ring Sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wrestling Ring Sessions  (Read 765 times)

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Wrestling Ring Sessions
« on: October 17, 2021, 07:00:40 am »
Has anyone had a session in pro wrestling ring? If so, how was the experience?

As much fun as I've had doing pro-style sessions in full matted rooms or on beds, it's a dream to have one in a ring someday.

I know there are plenty of ring locations out in LA, specifically STJ's, which would probably be the safest if you're not trained to bump on an actual ring.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
Re: Wrestling Ring Sessions
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 05:41:35 pm »
Allie Parker was the most recent one and it was great, definitely worth the extra $50 or whatever it was. There's also a ring fairly close to the strip in Vegas that local ladies can rent for you, must take the fantastic Dez Desire up on that next time.

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 06:18:18 pm »
Yes, Dez Desire is definitely someone I would like to be in the ring and put together a match with. Jennifer Thomas is very high on that list as well, been wanting to meet her since first seeing her on my laptop in 2008 when I was 14 lol.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2021, 11:31:31 am »
I never have but I did meet Kristie Eltzold and she told me she has a ring in San Diego I think. She’s a great wrestler from what I’ve seen. She’s been doing it a long time and I’ve seen a couple of her matches in the ring

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2021, 12:59:36 pm »
I never have but I did meet Kristie Eltzold and she told me she has a ring in San Diego I think. She’s a great wrestler from what I’ve seen. She’s been doing it a long time and I’ve seen a couple of her matches in the ring
Yes, she is. Kristie was my first ever session and fortunately we always had enough room for our pro-style sessions but, of course, would've been better in a ring.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Wrestling Ring Sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View