Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575388 Posts in 73150 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:38:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Wrestling Events
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wrestling Events  (Read 849 times)

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
Wrestling Events
« on: October 15, 2021, 10:44:40 am »
I’ve been doing sessions for about 16 years. I’ve never met other people or been around other guys that do sessions. I got invited to the Velvet Roe event in nyc in August and I had such a amazing time. I met so many great people including 2 legend fbbs who have been around for 20 years that I always wanted to meet. I met so many beautiful ladies and I also met two UTR ladies as well. I met some great guys from here as well as some great producers. There was no drama everybody got along it was a great atmosphere with a lot of energy It was a great night. I did not expect to have that much fun. They are having another one in a couple of days. Has anybody been to these events? Have events like this always been around? Is this the future like having the Olympia or Super Bowl for us session guys?

Offline Foldy99

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Wrestling Events
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 07:36:08 pm »
Anyone else been to this event? It looks like a session and fbb lovers dream? What’s it like? Are there private sessions there too? I have so many questions….
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 12:16:51 am »
I think the events are new. 

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 01:45:49 am »
Foldy99 that’s exactly how I felt. There was 7 beautiful ladies there in the same room at the same time all it was amazing. They were all easy to talk with and very nice. You can set up private sessions where it’s just you and the lady in a private room. It was also cool because you can set up double sessions with two or even 3 ladies as well. I was very very happy at the end of the night. If you have any questions you can DM me

Offline Jaycali007

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 07:06:42 pm »
Jaycali007  just to piggyback off Foldy99, totally agree. I’ve been to several of the Velvet Roe Events and they were amazing!

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2021, 11:35:22 am »
That’s great Jay I’ll be at my second one on Saturday. I booked a double session with Kandylegs and Ripped Reilly. I’m super excited to be with both ladies. I’m also excited to session with the Art of Lexi I’ve heard a lot of good things about her

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Wrestling Events

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View