Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579914 Posts in 74027 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 16, 2024, 04:53:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Super soldier program - part 3 teaser
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Super soldier program - part 3 teaser  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Super soldier program - part 3 teaser
« on: October 26, 2021, 12:58:05 pm »
Part 3 of the “Super soldier program” story is out now! Here’s a teaser:

“I don’t think we’ll be able to buy a lot more time. We need to come up with a solution, Lace.” he said as he stood in front of Lacey, visibly worried about the fate of the project. “I know, Seth. But I think I know a way to make it work. Just promise me you’ll not cover up for them if things go sideways. These people need to understand they can’t buy controlled evolution just because they want to win their damned wars.” Lacey responded quietly, making sure no one else heard her. “What’s your plan?” he asked. “I’ll use my own DNA to force a mutation in the original formula. That should unlock the full potential of the growth properties.

………………………………

While she stood there like a muse from a renaissance painting on the comfortable couch, she noticed that her nipples were hard again. “This new body certainly is needy.” she giggled like a little girl. She started playing with her big boobs. She still couldn’t believe how big and hard they were now. No doctor in the world was able to create such majestic breasts, no matter how skilled he was. She started moaning as she squeezed them hard with both hands. Her cunt started leaking as she got more and more excited with every passing second. Her hands ran further down, feeling the hardness of her incredible abdomen. Each individual slab of muscle was so perfectly sculpted and every little canyon and crevice felt incredible to the touch.

………………………………

Lacey couldn’t believe it. Who could do such a thing except her? With the door gone, the busty amazon finally got a good look at the stranger. He was tall, about 7 feet, wearing a dark grey trench coat and a black fedora. His back was as wide as the door and his arms were simply massive. “Lacey Barnes, you’ve been marked for termination.” he said with a robotic voice. His eyes were covered by a pair of sunglasses, but a dim red light could be seen through their blackness. This guy was definitely an android. But he was not like the others. He was way bigger and deadlier. Lacey was definitely intimidated by his dominating look and insane sheer size. He was even bigger than her in both height and weight.

………………………………

“Oh fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!” Lacey clenched her teeth in pain as the Breaker squeezed harder, making his steel arms apply incredible force to Lacey’s muscled back and lats. She needed to do something fast or he’d break her spine. She tried headbutting, punching him and even gripping his torso with her strong legs. But this guy wasn’t feeling any pain and even if she was strong enough to crush his torso, he would still break her spine and finish her off by using only his giant hands.

………………………………

You can find the entire story as well as many others on my Patreon right now! Only $5 a month(basically a cup of coffee)! I'll leave you a link below! Thank you for taking an interest in my work! You can also check out my Discord server if you feel like chatting or have something to share!

Discord: https://discord.gg/br4n6XSuUd

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44975337

Forum Saradas

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Super soldier program - part 3 teaser
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 01:32:47 am »
Another teaser. Hope people join your patreon, and enjoy your writing.

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Super soldier program - part 3 teaser
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 07:25:52 am »
Thank you  ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Super soldier program - part 3 teaser

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View