Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572637 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:00:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Naughty Daddy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Naughty Daddy  (Read 12994 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Naughty Daddy
« on: October 14, 2021, 03:06:35 pm »
"We have to do something about Cindy, honey"
I was extremely worried about my only daughter. At the verge of turning 15, Cindy was a lonely girl who didn't have any friends and spent much time playing videogames and eating junk food. That led her to reach what I assumed was over 150 pounds of flabbiness around her 5'4"-ish height. It worried me. It worried me that she might be scared physically as her body felt through time what obesity could bring, but also mentally and psychologically.
My wife shared the worries with me, but didn't seem willing to do something about it
"We could try to take her to a doctor, perhaps..."
"Oh, c'mon. How many times have you seen that work? Cindy needs to take a grip of her life and start eating right and exercising, like we do."
It was true. My wife had always been quite fit, being a cheerleader all the way through college - which, I must say, was one of the reasons I was attracted to her in the first place, as I've always enjoyed a fit, strong woman. And I, despite not having a sports background, still ran regularly, having completed 2 marathons at the age of 45. I took so good care of my body that I had bought a few gym equipment for our basement. Nothing too fancy, but it provided me a good workout with some of those do-all apparatus, an adjustable bench, some plates and bars, and a dumbbell kit.
"Plus, you know how this goes, babe. I hate to say it, but I know how boys her age think. No man her age will want to go on a date with her, will feel attracted to her. And a lonely chubby girl is an easy target. She will be enticed by false promises and end up doing something she might regret for her life" I was being honest. I know boys want to get laid, no matter what. And if they can't score the hot girls on campus, sure, they'll settle for someone like Cindy.
"Oh, shut up Paul. We raised her better than that"
"I know we did, honey. But the fact is that eventually she will be emotionally vulnerable. Tell you what. Tomorrow I'll try to bring her along to my daily workouts. Let's see if she joins me"
"Alright, you can try that - again. Maybe the third time is a charm. But I still think we should see a doctor"

The next day I indeed invited/summoned Cindy to join me on my evening workout. I was expecting some resistance from her, but instead she seemed eager to do it. It cheered me up. As we both warmed up on the treadmill I told her that if she wanted to, I could put up a workout plan for her to lose weight without losing much muscle mass, but it required commitment from her end, from eating to resting to training. She complied and made many more questions about it than I could have predicted. It was like she was really into the whole idea, and my invite was the final push she was needing. Over the next four months Cindy did everything she was supposed to, and results were showing. She had lost about 20 pounds of fat and her clothes looked looser. her face also looked thinner. Had just turned 15 my sweet girl was almost a 'normal' kid size wise. She had learned properly all about the exercises we could do in our basement, and was very dedicated to it.
It was a regular Saturday morning and we had just finished our joint workout when Cindy asked me something I'd normally consider her quitting, but It sounded different this time
"Dad... do you think it's okay if I started working out on different hours than you? I mean... I really prefer a morning workout, and I know you leave home early for work."
In other times I would say she is coming up with an excuse to quit, but this time I trusted her. She was happy with her achievements as well
"Sure, honey. If it fits you better, I see no problem with it. Plus you already know your way around those weights" I smiled at her, and she smiled back at me.

As months went by I started getting a bit worried. Cindy's clothes seemed to be filling in again, and her food intake had increased a lot. Yeah, it was somewhat leaner and healthier, but still a lot of food for someone trying to lose weight. The only thing that made me more relaxed was my wife telling me that Cindy was in fact going to the basement everyday, as she was always coming back up completely sweaty by the time my wife was cooking breakfast for them. So maybe my daughter was only going through some hormonal growing phase that made her hungrier or something.

It's been more than a year now since I let Cindy 'on her own'. Although I was still concerned with her health, the fact that she had turned into a happier, more active teenager suggested me that everything was better, and added to some work problems I was facing, I stopped micromanaging her food and workouts that much.
It was another Saturday morning, and we were alone for the weekend, as my wife travelled back to her parent's home for some aunt birthday which both me and Cindy got away from with work/school excuses.
I woke up oddly early and since I couldn't go back to sleep, I figured I could go for a training session early. I dressed up, gobbled some pre-workout food and headed downstairs. As I was reaching the bottom of the stairs, I noticed Cindy there. She had some black Adidas sweats on, fully covering her body. I was about to say hi when my eyes noticed the bar on her hands. Cindy was doing barbell curls with an EZ Bar, and she wasn't exactly lifting light. In fact, I realized she didn't bother to lower the weights I had used last night. I was shocked. How was that possible?
As my mind was still processing the whole thing, Cindy saw me through he mirror and greeted me
"Oh, hi Dad! Up so early? Care to join me?"
"I, erm... hi, hon. Sure... what-what are you doing today?"
"Well, arms and legs, actually... but hey, why don't you warm up your curls as I go through some squats? Then we can go together" Cindy pointed to the ez-bar she had just racked back.
"S-sure..." I walked towards the bar and unloaded it to my warmup weight. Cindy smiled at me and walked around, grabbing 2 45lbs plates. With them on her hands, Cindy took her sneakers off
"You know, they say it's better if you do these with your feet on the ground" and then she started doing sumo squats next to me.
My mind drifted off to the image I was seeing. Cindy didn't seem chubby at all. Even beneath her sweats, her abs looked flat. And doing such exercise with all that weight, she in fact looked very fit. Fitter than I could have expected, and fitter than even her mom, from what I remembered.
She finished her set and her voice seemed to be coming from far away
"Phew, this is tough. Plus this sweatpants are restricting my movement" and with that Cindy took off her pants, stepping aside from them. I gulped as I saw for the first time in God knows when my daughter's lower body. Cindy's quads were pretty ripped, and they bulged at each rep. Her butt as well was big and round, but looked very, very solid. It's wrong to tell, but I have to admit her bottoms were hot as hell. Even her calves looked pumped and solid.
"So, you done with your warmups there, daddy? Can we go back to the serious weights?"
I was taken out of my trance
"Y-yeah, sure"
Cindy reloaded the EZ bar with the weight she was using and did 10 perfect curls with it. Then she handed me the bar. I did the same 10 reps, feeling the burn on my biceps on the last 3 or 4. I was breathing hard as I replaced the bar back on the rack.
Cindy added 5 pounds on each side of the bar, grabbed it and did another 10 reps. I felt cornered. I wasn't sure of what to do, so in an automatic reaction, I grabbed the bar and tried to mimic her. I only managed 7 reps, and I struggled with the last.
Without saying a word, Cindy added another 5 pounds on each side. She went for 6 reps, grunting on the last two. Her grunts came to my ears somewhat challenging, somewhat sexy. I looked at her. Her eyes were cold. They deviated from mine to the bar, defying me. Not sure why, I did what they were telling me to do. I tried to curl that, but I barely got two, and I had to swing the weights for that. Cindy smiled at me. She added a small plate of 2,5lbs on each side and unracked the bar again. She curled it 3 times.
"Care to try?" this time she was vocal about the challenge. I didn't know how to respond. I grabbed the bar, but immediately realized it was too much. I eventually tried to curl it, at least once, but failed. I looked at her, trying to say something, but no words came.
"How does it feel, dad? Realizing your sweet little daughter is stronger than you?"
Her voice was ice. There wasn't anything sweet about it. It sounded resentful. I should have stayed quiet, but my male ego came into play before I could stop it
"I-I'm not sure you're... stronger, Cindy You're..."
She sniped me with her look.
"Dad" she said, before pulling her sweats above her head and dropping it to the ground. My jaw dropped. Cindy's abs weren't only flat, they had the faint lines of a six pack. But what shocked me the most was the size of her shoulders and arms. Her shoulders were fully capped, seemed like grapefruit sized. Her chest and back looked wide - that's what made her clothes look snug.
Cindy went on as she raised both her arms into a double bicep pose "Are you sure I'm not stronger than you?" Her biceps peaks popped up as she brought her elbows to a right angle. Even her triceps showed off their sheer volume in this pose. I knew I couldn't match those muscles, in shape, size or strength, immediately. Even worse, I was feeling aroused by her demonstration of power and dominance. And by her muscles. I felt my dick hardening and blushed instantly. Cindy noticed. She smiled mischievously.
"You know, dad, I heard you talking about me a long time ago. What was it? 'No boy will feel attracted to her' you said, if I'm not mistaken" she came closer to me, now flexing her chest muscles "What do you think now, dad? Do you think some boy might me attracted to me?" she stepped even closer, now feeling the stiffness under my shorts against her abs, which were solid as rock "Cause from where I'm standing, it feels like even grown men can be attracted to me, am I right?"
I stepped back and stumbled, falling sit on the workout bench. I looked up at Cindy, who from this angle looked like some sort of greek statue coming into life. I then looked away
"Look at me, father" she demanded. I obeyed. Cindy flexed her quads powerfully, right before my eyes
"Tell me, dad. Do you feel... what are the words? "Emotionally vulnerable" right now? Or just physically? Cause let me tell you, you are physically vulnerable near me. Near my muscles" She stroke another bicep pose. I shivered.
"Now, why would you say such things, dad?" Cindy's voice became warmer, and I saw tears on her eyes "Why didn't you trust me to make good decisions? Why did you had to make me prove it to you? That I can be focused, that I can chose correctly for my own. And the price we had to pay for it is my respect towards you. It's gone. Now please leave" Cindy was crying now. I felt her pain, and tried to apologize
"Cindy, I..."
"Now!" she roared and her muscles contracted all around, causing me the sensation I had no say in this. I left and let her alone

Forum Saradas

Naughty Daddy
« on: October 14, 2021, 03:06:35 pm »

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Naughty Daddy
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 01:30:08 am »
Hm. A strange take on the Daddy's Little Girl genre. If it would to continue, it will be interesting to see how things proceed.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 02:17:26 am »
Love the setup! Can't wait for more  :woohoo:

Offline jon2403

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 05:53:23 am »
Great amazing story and looking forward too seeing where this goes..

Offline tapion

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 10:15:09 am »
Omg! This is a great story. I hope it will continue.

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2021, 03:18:11 pm »
Once again he delivers the goods!!  :woot:

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2021, 05:50:27 am »
Would like to read what happens next. What will she do with all her strenght?

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2021, 11:17:35 pm »
Very good start 💪

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2021, 05:57:45 am »
Certainly a different start than I am used to seeing in your stories but definitely an interesting one. Very much interested in where it will go from here. K+!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2021, 12:00:19 pm »
I had no idea how to behave that day. When I left Cindy on the basement, I knew she knew I enjoyed watching her demonstration of power and dominance. I picked up my car keys and left for the whole day. I didn't dare to be around her. I couldn't be around my daughter that day.
I ended up driving down to the lake, which was a 1h drive, and stood there for the whole afternoon. On my way back, I decided I needed a drink.
One drink turned into five and before I knew I was back home much more loose than I should. That obviously led to bad decisions

"Cindy! Get down here!" I yelled as I entered the door, with a clear inebriated tone in my voice
A few moments later Cindy appeared on the stairway, wearing her pink pijamas. Shit, she looked big and sexy. The top of her pijamas was really tight on her shoulders and chest, and the bottoms were on the verge of breaking due to her massive butt and quads. It was impossible not to stare at them as she walked down the stairs, causing her quads to flex at each step
"What is it?" she asked me
"I'm your father, that's what it is" I snapped back "And you can't talk to me like you did before" I walked towards her, not exactly sure why, but I figured I was trying to be imposing "No matter how muscular and.. and strong you... your body is" As I stepped closer, I realized not only Cindy was nowhere near intimidated, but actually took a posture quite challenging. That made me fear her a little, and it showed through my voice, as my final words came out no louder than a whisper "And.. and I demand an apology."
Cindy placed her hands on her hips and stared me down. Fuck, she looked ripped and dangerous. I could feel a shiver down my spine, but I was too drunk to back down now. I stared her back
"Dad, you are too drunk now for us to have this conversation. We'll talk in the morning. Have some coffee and go to bed" she said as she began turning around. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back
"Don't you dare talk to me like that, young lady! And don't you dare turn your back on me!" I was pissed now. No matter how big or strong she was, I had my pride, I had my testosterone, and I had my liquor running through my veins now. It was a very, very feisty combination.
Cindy turned back and faced me. Then she stared town at her sinewy forearm, the one I was holding on
"Take your hands off me and let me go. Now" Her voice was calm, but decisive
"Or what?" I challenged her "You'll go when I tell you to go"
Cindy flexed her forearm and pulled it forcefully, breaking free from my grip. She turned around and started climbing up the stairs. I wouldn't take it. I grabbed her jammies by the collar and pulled it. We both heard the clear sound of fabric being teared. I let her go as she stopped.
Cindy turned around once again. Her face was beet red with rage.
"Look what you did. You ruined my pijamas. Is this what you want? Fine" She said as she started walking towards me, now grabbing the front of her pijamas and pulling it. The ripping sound of fabric returned as Cindy turned her jammies into trash, fully exposing now her upper body. I gasped as I watched her size. Cindy had little to no breast tissue, but she compensated that with large and solid pecs. Her shoulders were fully capped with dancing striations on them. And her waist, though slim, was freaking jacked with a 6 pack on display.
"What do you want to do? You want to fight me, dad? Really?" Cindy was dangerously close now, but I was not aware of the clear risk I was in.
I placed my hands on the top of her shoulders and tried to push her away, but my effort was to no avail. She laughed, making me angrier
"If at least you were sober this could be fun, but let's be honest, right now you are no match for me. Good night" she again turned her back at me. I wouldn't take that. In a desperate and clear lame attempt, I took a shot at her mid section while she had her back turned to me. I hit her on the side of her abs, right on the obliques. A loud 'thud' was heard as my hand connected to the solid wall of marble my daughter had in her torso. Cindy turned around once again, this time with both disappointment and anger in her eyes
"What? Seriously father? You tried to hit me? And while I wasn't looking? God, you are so pathetic I should return the favor" she made a fist and considered swinging it, but stopped "But you know what? I won't, cause I will seriously hurt you. So why don't you wrestle me? Make me shut up and apologize to you. C'mon, I'm here. I'm waiting. Prove yourself a big, bad, strong man" Cindy opened up her arms in a defying pose and waited for my next move
Not thinking straight, I though I could use my height advantage and spread my arms effectively hugging her with her own arms constrict in mine, trying to put her in a bear hug and push her against the wall. Cindy just laughed
"Oh, I'm sorry, dad. You can't take a girl as strong as I am toe to toe. Here" she said as she spread her own arms, breaking free from my hug and in a quick move closing them into me, changing positions "Let me show you how it's done"
Cindy started crushing my body against her. I felt pain I couldn't believe it was real, enough to make all the booze effect vanish my body and allowing me to realize for the first time I had no chance agains this Amazon. I started lacking air and sobbing for her to let me go. I also started stiffing myself as the pain and dominance Cindy was exerting over me right now was both frightening and arousing.
"What do you say, dad? You think I could break a rib or two? Want to give it a shot?" Cindy tightened her hug. I felt like a small cat being crushed by a river boa.
"N-no, please... no" I managed to say
Cindy released me from her embrace and let me fall to the ground. As I moaned and coffed, she noticed the hard on I sustained
"Wow, really dad? You were enjoying this? Let me see" she knelt beside me and stripped me off my jeans, letting me only in my briefs.
"P-please, stop... don't do that Cindy..."
she just giggled. Passing one knee over me and quite literally sitting on my crotch, Cindy grabbed my wrists and pinned my arms over my head. Bending herself closer to my ear, she whispered "Make me stop"
Cindy then started riding me, letting the fabric of my briefs brush against the fabric of her jammies. My dick was now so hard It could break through those two layers of cotton that separated me from her at any point.
"Go on, dad. Stop me" she kept whispering, as she increased the speed of her hips "Or else... say it... say that you are enjoying being handled and humiliated like this... that you big bad man liked being overpowered by the little girl...."
It was too much. I moaned as my squirt stained all my briefs. Cindy looked at me, with a bit of disappointment
"Already?" she climbed up my body with her knees on my sides, now positioning her crotch aligned with my face. She then comfortably sat down, allowing me to sniff the unique scent of her own juices
"You see, I'm not done yet. So help me here" she placed one of her hands behind my head and shoved me into her womanhood, all wet and only protected by the thin layer of cotton fabric of her jammies. Cindy then started moving her hips rhythmically, and moaned.
I was almost out of air by now, only semi-conscious. Her voice sounded muffled as my head was being held tighter and tighter by her massive thighs, as Cindy got closer and closer to her climax she started flexing them harder and harder, and pain and oxygen deprivation were now unbearable
"Yes... this feels good... Tell me, father, doesn't it? Doesn't it feel good knowing I'm so strong I can  do all this to you, and you have no say on it? You can't stop it."
'Yes' was all I could think of
"I'm so fucking strong I can do whatever I want to you, little man" she kept going
Finally, I blacked out. I'm not sure if Cindy realized it until she too felt satisfied. I woke up later on my own bed, with the stain on my briefs and pain on all of my body and mind

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2021, 01:51:36 am »
The plot intensifies. Let's see how things play out. Not bad for a continuation.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2021, 05:43:11 am »
Certainly interesting continuation but drunk or not a rather stupid act on dad's part. I hope we get to read the results of the next interaction between father and daughter. K+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Naughty Daddy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View